The Imminent Statements in the Book of Revelation

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your words of confidence! You surely know where we come from.

I truly think we havent seen tribulation yet......I dunno, maybe we are living it now, sometimes the world seem quite viscous. But the information I am receiving says this reality we are in is a trap. It was made as a trap for something that truly does have power......but it will not escape the destruction of its habitation...which relies on the material realms existance.....

Isaiah 27:1
In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:1

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Im going to pm you, what I have to say is not for them, lest we cast pearls before swine.

Upvote 0