Discussion The great Contradiction of the apostate church .

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i agree to a point :) perhaps w should apply the letter to the Corinthians as example ;)

a crows who were in Christ having some of the foundations of the gospel fully laid and yet were fully carnal in thier living and service , lacking no spiritual gift yet living as if they had none . much like the goosebumps angle dust seeking anointing junkies who dont realize the anointing happened and has happened it does not continue to happen .and who do not then GO and obey the gospel but remain in their clubs singing songs while the world around them perishes while secretly abiding in their own favorite worldly sin practice ,when in truth .. they can be immediately free for the rest of their lives in chrsit and God and do AL he has asked of his bride to do .

What passage and translation is that? That sounds good.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What passage and translation is that? That sounds good.
i'm not quoting i'm just referring to the general theme of the letter t the Corinthians .to appreciate it one should read it without chapter and verses which divide our attention span and make us pause in the wrong places and miss the points he makes to them . he is both edifying while at the same time he is telling them off extremely . he refers to them as babes in milk simply because the difference between the milk of the word and the meat of the word is that those who dwell in reading learning and arguing the written word are in milk(like squabbling spirituals toddlers ).. those who take the written word and god and go out and DO it .. are in the meat of the word .. the meat is the doing of it ..the milk is the knowing about it .. babies learn but don't yet go and do . because they are babies .. adults have learned and so go.. some people are 20 year old babies in milk .

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i'm not quoting i'm just referring to the general theme of the letter t the Corinthians .to appreciate it one should read it without chapter and verses which divide our attention span and make us pause in the wrong places and miss the points he makes to them . he is both edifying while at the same time he is telling them off extremely . he refers to them as babes in milk simply because the difference between the milk of the word and the meat of the word is that those who dwell in reading learning and arguing the written word are in milk(like squabbling spirituals toddlers ).. those who take the written word and god and go out and DO it .. are in the meat of the word .. the meat is the doing of it ..the milk is the knowing about it .. babies learn but don't yet go and do . because they are babies .. adults have learned and so go.. some people are 20 year old babies in milk .
I thought it was revelation but there are translations with mainly revelation for translation. I was just making sure.

Yes, becoming the Word is much more powerful than memorizing it for talk.

Upvote 0