The Enemy is trying to kill my baby and me!

Krysstian

Veteran
May 12, 2006
✟16,661.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I can’t let that happen and it will not by the blood of Jesus Christ. Yes I sinned, and I repent of my fornication. Believe me I felt so stupid and the way God hand has left me. Bad things started happening and now this. I having all the symptoms of being pregnant but I strongly feel that the baby needs to be moved into a different place. Please pray that the Lord will protect me and my child. That He will move my child and place it where it needs to be. I DO NOT NEED NO ONE who is not going to agree with me. Please don’t because I could die if this is what I even think this is. I know a lot of you thinking go to the doctor. Yes that’s understandable. The doctors are not going to do anything but kill my baby. I want my child to live. God is the only healer. I had dreams way before this even happen that the enemy was going to try to harm all my children before they leave the womb but I have the victory. Please agree with me.

My Heavenly Father,
I ask for forgiveness of my sins and I repent of everything that I knowingly did. I disrespected my temple and I disrespected You. I am so sorry because I am hurting and I know You are to because You love Your children. Is there anything in my heart that is not right bring it to light Father so I may be the woman of God you created me to be. In 1 John 1:9 it says If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I receive your forgiveness and I thank You for cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Now I am righteous before Your sight and I am coming boldly to your throne asking You to protect my temple. Anything that is going wrong in my body, I am asking you to touch me Father and to heal me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I trust You Father and I know that You give us the authority to cast out Satan in Jesus Christ Name. Satan I bind you and I cast you our of my body, my mind, my spirit, and my home. I command you to flee by the blood of Jesus Christ. Anything I ask In Jesus Christ Name shall happen and I thank You father that you are relocating my child and placing him/her in the place You desire. I want to serve You Father and I want to please You. Please forgive me for hurting You by not obeying Your Word and following after the Spirit. All I am asking Father is to not give up on me. I receive Your Healing, Your Love, Your Forgiveness In Jesus Name! Amen!

tinka

Mar 16, 2007
Wales U.K
✟9,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can’t let that happen and it will not by the blood of Jesus Christ. Yes I sinned, and I repent of my fornication. Believe me I felt so stupid and the way God hand has left me. Bad things started happening and now this. I having all the symptoms of being pregnant but I strongly feel that the baby needs to be moved into a different place. Please pray that the Lord will protect me and my child. That He will move my child and place it where it needs to be. I DO NOT NEED NO ONE who is not going to agree with me. Please don’t because I could die if this is what I even think this is. I know a lot of you thinking go to the doctor. Yes that’s understandable. The doctors are not going to do anything but kill my baby. I want my child to live. God is the only healer. I had dreams way before this even happen that the enemy was going to try to harm all my children before they leave the womb but I have the victory. Please agree with me.

My Heavenly Father,
I ask for forgiveness of my sins and I repent of everything that I knowingly did. I disrespected my temple and I disrespected You. I am so sorry because I am hurting and I know You are to because You love Your children. Is there anything in my heart that is not right bring it to light Father so I may be the woman of God you created me to be. In 1 John 1:9 it saysIf we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I receive your forgiveness and I thank You for cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Now I am righteous before Your sight and I am coming boldly to your throne asking You to protect my temple. Anything that is going wrong in my body, I am asking you to touch me Father and to heal me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I trust You Father and I know that You give us the authority to cast out Satan in Jesus Christ Name. Satan I bind you and I cast you our of my body, my mind, my spirit, and my home. I command you to flee by the blood of Jesus Christ. Anything I ask In Jesus Christ Name shall happen and I thank You father that you are relocating my child and placing him/her in the place You desire. I want to serve You Father and I want to please You. Please forgive me for hurting You by not obeying Your Word and following after the Spirit. All I am asking Father is to not give up on me. I receive Your Healing, Your Love, Your Forgiveness In Jesus Name! Amen!

AMEN PRAYING FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

My Heavenly Father,
I ask for forgiveness of my sins and I repent of everything that I knowingly did. I disrespected my temple and I disrespected You. I am so sorry because I am hurting and I know You are to because You love Your children. Is there anything in my heart that is not right bring it to light Father so I may be the woman of God you created me to be. In 1 John 1:9 it saysIf we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Thank you Lord Jesus that You have forgiven Krysstian and her sins are no more... Father I rebuke the spirit of fear that has come on her and tell it to leave in Jesus name... and thank You that You have not given her a spirit of fear.. but of power and love and a sound mind.. Father I stand with her and tinka that this baby is safe and where it should be! And I praise You that no matter what the enemies plans are for this precious sister.. no weapon used against her will prosper!! Halleujah.. amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Father, surround our sister. Let Your Mighty Angels be around her and this unborn child. Allow no evil nor harm to prosper in the lives of this mother nor this child. Father God, You are the Ultimate Physician. What doctors, what science and medicine is unable to do, You O Lord are able. Father God, bless this child. Let him grow in strength, let him continue to be safe inside his mother's womb. Protect him Father God, from all attacks of the enemy. Lord God, in Your Mercy and Your Grace, let this child be born healthy. Let our sister go through this pregnancy without worry, without fear, but enjoying this blessed time. Thank You O Lord, for all the work You have done in our sisters life, Thank You for all the healing and the blessings You have given to her, continue Father, to give abundantly, for You are her Hope.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0