Seoul
✟27,093.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray Jesus Christ would carry out the following for you, your loved ones, Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook:

1. “No one can come to me unless THE FATHER — THE ONE WHO SENT ME — DRAWS HIM.”[John ‭6‬:‭44‬]

2. “I will continue to MAKE YOUR NAME KNOWN TO THEM so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I myself may be UNITED WITH THEM.”[John 17‬:‭26‬ ]

3. “I am giving you MY SHALOM. I don’t give the way the world gives.”[John 14‬:‭27‬ ]

4. “I don’t ask you to take them out of the world, but to PROTECT THEM FROM THE EVIL ONE.“[John ‭17‬:‭15‬ ]

5. “SET THEM APART FOR HOLINESS BY MEANS OF THE TRUTH — YOUR WORD IS TRUTH.”[John 17‬:‭17‬]

6. “THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD WILL REST ON HIM“[Isaiah‬ ‭11‬:‭2‬ ]

7. “Then you will UNDERSTAND THE FEAR OF ADONAI AND FIND KNOWLEDGE OF GOD.”[Proverbs ‭2‬:‭5‬]

8. “THE ONE WHO SOWS THE GOOD SEED IS THE SON OF MAN, AND THE HARVESTERS ARE HIS ANGELS. The Son of Man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out of his Kingdom all the things that cause people to sin and all the people who are far from Law”; “PRAY THAT THE LORD OF THE HARVEST WILL SEND OUT WORKERS TO GATHER IN HIS HARVEST.”[Matthew ‭13‬:‭37‬, ‭39‬, ‭41‬;9‬:‭38]