Washington
✟687,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am really scared right now. There has got to be something wrong with me. I am not taking weed or marijuana, but I am feeling like I am high all the time even though I'm not taking anything. I have a lot of dizziness and can't figure out what is going on. I do not want to go to the doctor's office because I am afraid that they're going to tell me that I may have a tumor in my head. I'm not in any pain right now but I feel very dizzy and like I took marijuana. I know what it feels like to be high because I have taken marijuana before but I haven't done that in years. My heart sometimes race in the morning like somebody is knocking on my chest. It doesn't hurt and like I said I'm not in any pain but I can tell that there is something physically wrong with me. I am terrified. Please pray for me.

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am really scared right now. There has got to be something wrong with me. I am not taking weed or marijuana, but I am feeling like I am high all the time even though I'm not taking anything. I have a lot of dizziness and can't figure out what is going on. I do not want to go to the doctor's office because I am afraid that they're going to tell me that I may have a tumor in my head. I'm not in any pain right now but I feel very dizzy and like I took marijuana. I know what it feels like to be high because I have taken marijuana before but I haven't done that in years. My heart sometimes race in the morning like somebody is knocking on my chest. It doesn't hurt and like I said I'm not in any pain but I can tell that there is something physically wrong with me. I am terrified. Please pray for me.
Yes, I pray for you, of course, but you should see a Dr. just in case. Prudence is a virtue, and sometimes the initial fix is small but the issue can become aggravated if neglected. Be wise and be well.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Go to the doctor. I had attrial fibulation several years ago. My heartbeat was all over the place. It can lead to stroke. My friends prayed for me and I recovered before I had treatment, but I still take medication to ensure it does not happen again.

Your symptoms could be a number of things, maybe low blood pressure. There is one sure way to find out.

Upvote 0

YorkieGal

Glory to God
Sep 6, 2023
USA
✟13,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dizziness can be low blood pressure. Are you eating regular meals?

Are there any other symptoms or are you just generally unwell?

Do you suffer from health phobia?

I struggled with this many years ago and found it was worse during periods of stress.

Hope you feel better soon.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,930,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you, @Introverted1293, and agreeing with others above, that you need to go and see your doctor asap!

If it's nothing bad and treatable, your doctor can help you get past all of your symptoms and back to normal far more quickly that you may be able to on your own. More importantly, if it ends up being something of a more serious nature, the sooner that you see your doctor, the sooner he/she can diagnose what the problem is and put you on the road to recovery (not to mention that the longer that you wait, the longer you are going to have to face being scared .. better to know what's ailing you and be able to move forward towards being healthy again, yes :)).

God bless you!!

--David

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟687,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Dizziness can be low blood pressure. Are you eating regular meals?

Are there any other symptoms or are you just generally unwell?

Do you suffer from health phobia?

I struggled with this many years ago and found it was worse during periods of stress.

Hope you feel better soon.
I definitely do struggle with health phobia. I have been eating one meal a day because I'm just too lazy to cook. And at this moment, not really getting any other symptoms.

These were probably rhetorical questions. But I still like to answer them.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟687,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you, @Introverted1293, and agreeing with others above, that you need to go and see your doctor asap!

If it's nothing bad and treatable, your doctor can help you get past all of your symptoms and back to normal far more quickly that you may be able to on your own. More importantly, if it ends up being something of a more serious nature, the sooner that you see your doctor, the sooner he/she can diagnose what the problem is and put you on the road to recovery (not to mention that the longer that you wait, the longer you are going to have to face being scared .. better to know what's ailing you and be able to move forward towards being healthy again, yes :)).

God bless you!!

--David
Thank you very much for your prayers. I probably should go see a physician.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟687,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Go to the doctor. I had attrial fibulation several years ago. My heartbeat was all over the place. It can lead to stroke. My friends prayed for me and I recovered before I had treatment, but I still take medication to ensure it does not happen again.

Your symptoms could be a number of things, maybe low blood pressure. There is one sure way to find out.
Yeah, I decided to make an appointment.

Upvote 0

YorkieGal

Glory to God
Sep 6, 2023
USA
✟13,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I definitely do struggle with health phobia. I have been eating one meal a day because I'm just too lazy to cook. And at this moment, not really getting any other symptoms.

These were probably rhetorical questions. But I still like to answer them.
Hi, no, they weren't rhetorical at all.

I recognize some of what you're going through from my past experiences but needed to ask questions before confirming, if that makes sense.

So, one meal a day can cause dizziness and light headedness. While disconcerting, these things aren't symptomatic of anything serious when there are no other symptoms present. You will probably find that this goes away after a) going from one meal a day to two meals a day b) adding a tsp of salt in a glass of water a couple of times a day c) adding more salt to your food d) consuming a commercial electrolyte drink. Try this for a few days e.g. three or so and see if the problem goes away or reduces. If so, then you have identified the issue.

As far as health phobia, there are a lot of videos on YouTube which can help with this. Stand alone symptoms can trigger health anxiety and going online feeds it because everything concludes with 'may be something serious - see your doctor'.

I don't share this with lots of people but I will, since I see you are struggling, but I struggle with carcinophobia and have developed a lot of self management techniques over the years. YouTube has helped knowing others struggle and the techniques they use to assist.

Hope you are feeling better.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟687,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hi, no, they weren't rhetorical at all.

I recognize some of what you're going through from my past experiences but needed to ask questions before confirming, if that makes sense.

So, one meal a day can cause dizziness and light headedness. While disconcerting, these things aren't symptomatic of anything serious when there are no other symptoms present. You will probably find that this goes away after a) going from one meal a day to two meals a day b) adding a tsp of salt in a glass of water a couple of times a day c) adding more salt to your food d) consuming a commercial electrolyte drink. Try this for a few days e.g. three or so and see if the problem goes away or reduces. If so, then you have identified the issue.

As far as health phobia, there are a lot of videos on YouTube which can help with this. Stand alone symptoms can trigger health anxiety and going online feeds it because everything concludes with 'may be something serious - see your doctor'.

I don't share this with lots of people but I will, since I see you are struggling, but I struggle with carcinophobia and have developed a lot of self management techniques over the years. YouTube has helped knowing others struggle and the techniques they use to assist.

Hope you are feeling better.
Thank you for very much for the advice. I will definitely take it. I just copied what you just said and saved it.

• Prayers
Reactions: YorkieGal
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You might be experiencing vertigo. Here is a link that explains it and some exercises you can try. I have vertigo and these work for me.

Home Exercises for Vertigo

Upvote 0