the thousand years - the byzantine empire -
the three johns - john the baptist and two more johns -
the two witnesses - church and state -
-
this is twenty years of research -
will discuss the results -
will present the books used -
looking forward to discussing all aspects of the apocalypse -
I chose not to use the Historicist Only tag because I want to include all in this dialogue
the opening post has links to help you find certain topics -
it will be updated

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
where does it say Christ will reign?

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The number of the beast is not three 6's like you are presenting. It is specifically 600, 60 and 6 added together.

The star does not contain that number let alone 100.

666 hidden in plain sight:

If you examine the so-called “Star of David,” or hexagram, closely, you will discover something astonishing. It has six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon — thus it reveals the number of Satan’ antichrist beast, — 6 points, 6 triangles, and the 6 sides of the hexagram — 666 !!!

The ‘666’ Star of David is also known as the Satanic Hexagram! Do you really believe the God of the Bible will lead His beloved Israel using a ‘666’ flag? I don’t think so! Zionist ‘666’ Israel is a Satanic counterfeit. It is not the Israel of the Bible! Do not be deceived !

idf_conquest4.jpg

Revelation 2:9 – …. and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.[/img]

The 12 tribes of Israel are still dispersed among the Nations.Very few true Jews have returned.
The TRUE gathering in the Land will happen unto the Coming of Jesus at the beginning of the millennium.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
are you still waiting for the first coming?

Obviously not as no Christian is. Believing both beasts are future does not connect a Christian to Judaism in the slightest. You are blending a red herring fallacy with a guilt by false association fallacy.

The first beast hasn't appeared so we don't know what it's name will be. The second beast is the antichrist.

First of all Jews don't believe in either of these things so mentioning the Jews are still waiting for the Messiah was meaningless and pointless. Second, the statements are true. Preterism is false. Neither beast has appeared yet.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
why do you say that? -
to me it is clear that the antichrist is a man -
and the beast is not a man -

Your statements don't make any sense. You need to be more specific as to which beast.

Upvote 0

victorinus

catholic
May 15, 2016
usa
✟42,422.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Your statements don't make any sense. You need to be more specific as to which beast.
both beasts are like empires with many kings -
the first has seven -
the second has ten -
the antichrist is a man -
not a beast

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
both beasts are like empires with many kings -

No, only the first beast is an empire with ten kings. The second beast is called the false prophet and that is one individual.

the antichrist is a man -
not a beast

He is both a man and a beast:

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
thank you -
link away brother -
I found the harlot of 17 is the babylon of 18 -
what's the difference?
Alright brother, I missed this, I ran out of gas this morning, not enough sleep.HERE YOU GO..
Revelation series: Revelation [17], The Great Harlot Explained
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/...ies_revelation_17_the_great_harlot_explained/

Revelation series: Revelation [18], Babylon Explained
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/...ation_series_revelation_18_babylon_explained/

I will link you to a thread(s) on my End Time Biblical Event channel also, I posted those on a Friends Channel to help her out.
Daniel's 70 Weeks Decree against Israel
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/...vents/daniels_70_weeks_decree_against_israel/

The Birthplace of the Anti-Christ Revealed
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/...s/the_birthplace_of_the_anti_christ_revealed/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The number of the beast is not three 6's like you are presenting. It is specifically 600, 60 and 6 added together.

The star does not contain that number let alone 100.
Some wonder what the mark of the Beast of Revelation 13 will look.
The mark (his symbol) will contain ,the number of his name.
The hexagram.

idf_conquest4.jpg

“A hexagram must be present to call forth a demon” and ” it is a very powerful tool to invoke Satan”.

“To the sorcerer, the hexagram is a powerful tool to invoke Satan.” In fact, the word “hex” — as to put a “hex” or “curse” on people — comes from this word.

If you examine the so-called “Star of David,” or hexagram, closely, you will discover something astonishing. It has six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon — thus it reveals the number of Satan’ antichrist beast, — 6 points, 6 triangles, and the 6 sides of the hexagram — 666 !!!

Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.[/img]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.[/img]

Like I said, the number of the beast is Six hundred threescore and six not 6,6,6 as in individual 6's. The star of David does not qualify.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like I said, the number of the beast is Six hundred threescore and six not 6,6,6 as in individual 6's. The star of David does not qualify.
'the star of David' is in reality an hexagram.
“A hexagram must be present to call forth a demon” and ” it is a very powerful tool to invoke Satan”.

“To the sorcerer, the hexagram is a powerful tool to invoke Satan.” In fact, the word “hex” — as to put a “hex” or “curse” on people — comes from this word.

On what Biblical basis it have to be specifically 600, 60 and 6 added together
rather than Six Six Six =666 ?

Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

and his number is Six hundred threescore and six =666

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

On what Biblical basis it have to be specifically 600, 60 and 6 added together
rather than Six Six Six =666 ?

You shouldn't need to ask:

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You shouldn't need to ask:

Six hundred threescore and six =666

Upvote 0