May 19, 2005
West Michigan
✟182.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
xMinionX said:
It's about how you are evil and hate minorities. Duh. ;)

You're also a big hypocrit and smell like old bologna. Smelly lib. ;)
bwaghahahahahha! for the last time, i'm not a liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!! why don't people understand. if you're like "hey, i like gay people and women" then you're a liberal.

Upvote 0

Emma Goldman

May 19, 2005
West Michigan
✟182.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
charmtrap said:
Just a reminder: I'd still like to see evidence that 8-year-olds are being taught sex ed routinely. I've Googled, but nothing damning has come up.
oh come on. don't deny it! you know it's true. didn't you see the forum on the thing that happend out east? where a gay activist group passed out "inappropriate content" to middle school students.

Upvote 0

xMinionX

Contributor
Dec 2, 2003
✟18,028.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Emma Goldman said:
oh come on. don't deny it! you know it's true. didn't you see the forum on the thing that happend out east? where a gay activist group passed out "inappropriate content" to middle school students.

While we're wildly off-topic, what was the deal with that? I saw it posted on freeconservatives (gag gag), and it did look pretty explicit. But I could only find it on the webpage they cited. Nowhere else.

Upvote 0

Ninja Turtles

Secrecy and Accountability Cannot Co-Exist
Jan 18, 2005
✟3,971.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Emma Goldman said:
my goodness, what was this article about again?
It was a stupid article whining as usual and stringing ideas together in typical idiot fashion.

Oh Hollywood is liberal and they love the terrorists.

Terrorists are evil, thus liberals love evil.

Castro was evil and thus liberals love him even more since the love communism.

Taking this article I started about how much I hate Hollywood and then tying it into terrorist sympathizing loving communism, I will now turn this into a charge at the ACLU.

The ACLU loves communism and wants to make our country into a communist society, but they love those terrorists, who are religious fanatics.

Wait a second? :scratch: Religious fanatics as terrorists they love, but they are communists at the same time? Bah never mind, who needs to make sense when you bang your elbows on a keyboard to see what article comes out.

Upvote 0

Emma Goldman

May 19, 2005
West Michigan
✟182.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Ninja Turtles said:
It was a stupid article whining as usual and stringing ideas together in typical idiot fashion.

Oh Hollywood is liberal and they love the terrorists.

Terrorists are evil, thus liberals love evil.

Castro was evil and thus liberals love him even more since the love communism.

Taking this article I started about how much I hate Hollywood and then tying it into terrorist sympathizing loving communism, I will now turn this into a charge at the ACLU.

The ACLU loves communism and wants to make our country into a communist society, but they love those terrorists, who are religious fanatics.

Wait a second? :scratch: Religious fanatics as terrorists they love, but they are communists at the same time? Bah never mind, who needs to make sense when you bang your elbows on a keyboard to see what article comes out.
the the american people are spoonfed and brainwashed to be intolerant of anyone that isn't a dem. or rep. and if you oppose capitalism and our state, well, then, you're just a commie lovin' terrorist.

Upvote 0

xMinionX

Contributor
Dec 2, 2003
✟18,028.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Emma Goldman said:
the the american people are spoonfed and brainwashed to be intolerant of anyone that isn't a dem. or rep. and if you oppose capitalism and our state, well, then, you're just a commie lovin' terrorist.

Oh, I don't know about that. Regarding communism, it's not as bad as it used to be. A buddy of mine is a communist, and when she tells people so they just sort of give a look like "Oh... not sure how to respond..." But they don't jump down her throat or accuse her of treason or anything.

Upvote 0

Emma Goldman

May 19, 2005
West Michigan
✟182.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
xMinionX said:
Oh, I don't know about that. Regarding communism, it's not as bad as it used to be. A buddy of mine is a communist, and when she tells people so they just sort of give a look like "Oh... not sure how to respond..." But they don't jump down her throat or accuse her of treason or anything.
true true. times have changed. i get alot of crazy looks and laughs when i come out about being an anarchist. i've been called a terrorist for saying that! isnt' it strange how the people that are the first to jump at someone for having such "radical"views, are also the ones that don't understand it at all.

Upvote 0

Ninja Turtles

Jan 18, 2005
✟3,971.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Emma Goldman said:
true true. times have changed. i get alot of crazy looks and laughs when i come out about being an anarchist. i've been called a terrorist for saying that! isnt' it strange how the people that are the first to jump at someone for having such "radical"views, are also the ones that don't understand it at all.
No it makes plenty of sense. The most ignorant are usually the most outspoken about the "evil" of a view that opposes their. Usually the more educated can see the pros and cons of an ideology and respectfully disagree on certain subjects. Certainly there are specific ideas that someone will call out as being wrong, but there isn't a blanket, "You are EVILLLL..."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Emma Goldman

May 19, 2005
West Michigan
✟182.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Ninja Turtles said:
No it makes plenty of sense. The most ignorant are usually the most outspoken about the "evil" of a view that opposes their. Usually the more educated can see the pros and cons of an ideology and respectfully disagree on certain subjects. Certainly there are specific ideas that someone will call out as being wrong, but there isn't a blanket, "You are EVILLLL..."
true again. i love that the "leader" of this "country" does that all the time. "blah blah, terrorists are evil! they hate our freedom!"

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I could buy the story, maybe, if the ACLU didn't work so hard to defend so many Christians as well.

Some may perceive the ACLU to be Communist because they ideologically oppose some of the strongholds the RR currently uses to employ their own agenda.

I am always suspicious of Fear Buzzwords like "Communism."

Upvote 0

Fineous_Reese

Striving to be like the men of Issachar
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2004
✟31,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
charmtrap said:
These have what to do with the "ACLU-communism connection"?

Also, I'd like to see evidence that 8-year-olds are being given sex education, institutionally.

wow, y'all have been busy here :p

clicky for 8 yr olds (second graders) and sex ed that i found googling second grade sex education, sorry if the 8yr old threw ya off (actually, 8yr olds would normally be in third grade...so this was younger than i thought)

again from the OP: “America,” said Joseph Stalin, “is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.”

these have to do with the undermining of morality in America, one of the pillars Stalin saw as protecting us.

Upvote 0

Fineous_Reese

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2004
✟31,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Neverstop said:
I am always suspicious of Fear Buzzwords like "Communism."

"communism" is a Fear Buzzword? :scratch: use of the word buzzword seems to imply that the following word (ie. communism) is being given more credence than it should, yes? but if there really is something to fear, and the USSR's treatment of its people is something i'd fear happening again, then calling it a buzzword is doing a disservice.

Upvote 0

Ninja Turtles

Jan 18, 2005
✟3,971.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Fineous_Reese said:
wow, y'all have been busy here :p

clicky for 8 yr olds (second graders) and sex ed that i found googling second grade sex education, sorry if the 8yr old threw ya off (actually, 8yr olds would normally be in third grade...so this was younger than i thought).
It seems they're boo-hooing over the fact that children are learning about the human body, I see no issue with it, but then again I learned about sex at about the same age, I learned about sexual assault at a much younger age something too many parents seem to ignore.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ninja Turtles

Jan 18, 2005
✟3,971.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Fineous_Reese said:
"communism" is a Fear Buzzword? :scratch: use of the word buzzword seems to imply that the following word (ie. communism) is being given more credence than it should, yes? but if there really is something to fear, and the USSR's treatment of its people is something i'd fear happening again, then calling it a buzzword is doing a disservice.
But then communism is encompassed by the USSR alone, some would even disagree with the Soviet implementation of Communism under certain leaders like Stalin.

Upvote 0

Fineous_Reese

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2004
✟31,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ninja Turtles said:
It seems they're boo-hooing over the fact that children are learning about the human body, I see no issue with it, but then again I learned about sex at about the same age, I learned about sexual assault at a much younger age something too many parents seem to ignore.

are you OK with the gov't funded schools indoctrinating children in areas that go against the wishes of their parents?

Upvote 0

Ninja Turtles

Jan 18, 2005
✟3,971.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Fineous_Reese said:
are you OK with the gov't funded schools indoctrinating children in areas that go against the wishes of their parents?
As with the school system I went to, if you didn't want your child in sex ed, they didn't have to be. However, I fail to see how this is damaging to a child.

Upvote 0

Fineous_Reese

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2004
✟31,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ninja Turtles said:
As with the school system I went to, if you didn't want your child in sex ed, they didn't have to be. However, I fail to see how this is damaging to a child.

it's possible that it might not be damaging. we should start drivers education in second grade too and allow parents to pull their kids out if they don't want them taught yet. doesn't matter they shouldn't be driving for years...

Upvote 0

wowbagger

The Infinitely Prolonged
Nov 3, 2003
✟974.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Fineous_Reese said:

You mean like the Bible and teacher-led prayer?

At my Catholic school (and most schools) kids have sex ed around 6th or 7th grade- the same time thier bodies are changing. Most public schools I know are around 5th-6th grade. There should be some kind of age-appropriate sex-ed very early for kids to be able to report abuse ("bad touching"). Their parents surely won't teach that if they are the abusers!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.