Tell us something unexpected or surprising!

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Cesar Milan I like that! Another somewhat related story. When my husband and I first got together I already had a dog. We had an old time screen door that pushed open easily. Well one night of a nice sleep we see the door open. The dog had taken a few of my husbands clothes and a couple of other things that belonged to him and left them outside in the middle of the yard! He had to have made a couple of trips because there were quite a few things out there... not so subtle expression of how he felt about my husband being there.,.he was helping him to move out!

Reactions: davedajobauk
Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
Salford, Greater Manchester. UK
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Awwwwwww, I often wonder, what 'goes-on' inside, doggy brains

I see them adopt the pack 'pecking-order' and they did that 'quietly'
but I also see their wish, to promote themselves, at any opportunity
It can be hilarious to watch Rusty, playfully 'trying' to outrank Teddy
but 'that', is just a dream LOL

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vi

Sep 17, 2004
Central Ohio
✟18,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was born with two projections in frint of my right ear. The doctors removed part and these two small bumps remain. I think my mom said they tied strings to them and they died and fell off, like you remove a dog's tail (she said). It's like cartilidge under the skin. In all my life I've only seen one other person, who had one of them, he said his was there from birth too.
I've had doctors now tell me it's just a couple pimples and almost call me a liar when I tell them they're wrong and that they've been there from birth.

Upvote 0

sahjimira

Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Something unexpected and delicious. I was at Walmart and they had all these pastries what have you on a special. Well I saw this tray of cookies almost two pounds for $3.00. Cream filled the whole bit. Got to the register and they rang up as almost $10.00! Which seems more likely.. they r great. Cashier calls manager over and.....they give me them for $3.00.! I never would have bought them otherwise ... SWEET! Oh yeah sweet surprise

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sahjimira

Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I was sure surprised! Took my dog for a walk, he's a strong dog
Everything fine until he decided to bolt for the door. He went round back of me so Igot tangled in leash. I spun like a top and hit the gground... good thing Ihave lots of cushy grass! He ddid come over to see if I was OK (Least he ddidn't pull eme across the yard)! It wouldn't b funny if I got hurt but I'm OK. Either way I think it's funny. What a spin!!!:dead:

Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was sure surprised! Took my dog for a walk, he's a strong dog
Everything fine until he decided to bolt for the door. He went round back of me so Igot tangled in leash. I spun like a top and hit the gground... good thing Ihave lots of cushy grass! He ddid come over to see if I was OK (Least he ddidn't pull eme across the yard)! It wouldn't b funny if I got hurt but I'm OK. Either way I think it's funny. What a spin!!!:dead:

Yeah sounds like he TOOK YOU 'for a spin'
Be happy he cannot drive....
He isn't a sheepdog < I can tell
They wait, for instructions from the master (mistress) _in-distress as it happens

Imagine what he would do if he took dislike to another dog / or it to him

:swoon:

Here, is an example

LOL

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/watch/dogs-drag-devon-mum-off-during-walkies/vi-BBn9GUz

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sahjimira

Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
For sure! He is half pit and? His dad was big, good temperament
Looked like a long haired wolf had blue eyes. Mine is tall like dad but brownish orange and white like mom. If I can figure it out I'll post picture

Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is Marcel ~my eldest lad from my first marriage
I haven't seen him since he was 30 months of age
when his mother emigrated to New Zealand with him and his younger brother Robin
after forging my signature 'giving permission'

full

Reactions: malvina
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
BBn5dc3.img

MESSIAH
In Tennessee, a judge told two parents that they couldn't name their kid Messiah. The parents had gone to court in August 2013 requesting to change the child's last name, but instead the judge said they should also amend the first name. To her, it just wasn't an OK name for a mere mortal. Her request to deny Messiah his birth name was later overturned because of religious bias, and the child joined the ranks of several thousand others with the name. (In 2014, it was in the top 300 most popular names.)

^ found on MSN

"12 Baby Names That Should Be Illegal"
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/family/12-baby-names-that-should-be-illegal/ss-BBnceHa#image=2

Last edited:
Reactions: malvina
Upvote 0