1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Please check out our two newest forums, the "Buy, Sell or Trade" (link ) forum in the Society Category, and the "Conspiracy Theories" (link) forum in our Discussion and Debate Category.

Streaming Gregorian Chant radio, and other cool Gregorian Chant resources.

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by ProCommunioneFacior, Aug 31, 2006.

1. ProCommunioneFacior

ProCommunioneFacior I'm an ultra-traditionalist, run for your life ;)

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    http://te-deum.blogspot.com/

More Chant References Online....

[​IMG]H/T to Jeffrey Tucker at the New Liturgical Movement for these resources, which I plan to add to my sidebar.

The first three come from a source where nearly all chants are stored online (since 1994). Each of these three categories contains not only recordings (quality varies), but a second icon containing the actual notes. Here it is broken down:

In addition, Musica Sacra has an ongoing list of communion antiphons with Psalm verses

STREAMING CHANT!

The other day, Chris of Regina Caeli provided me with a tip that Jenny, on her blog, Cor Immaculatae, provided this gem. The link below will take you to a site that provides "streaming chant". Imagine that!!! In addition, there are other Chant resources online at this site.

[​IMG]

2. gitlance

gitlance Future priest in the Holy Catholic Church...

Faith:
    Catholic
    The "Tune In" button doesn't do anything...

3. ProCommunioneFacior

ProCommunioneFacior I'm an ultra-traditionalist, run for your life ;)

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    It does for me:scratch:

4. gitlance

gitlance Future priest in the Holy Catholic Church...

Faith:
    Catholic
    Maybe it's Firefox. I'll try it again with IE.