Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Since many of us don't have the option of attending Mass this Sunday I thought maybe I'd start a thread that we could sticky where we could post weekly updated links (if needed) for streaming Mass. Since there are many different time zones represented in OBOB we could post any sort of Mass we can find and then maybe I can just update this OP with the latest information for that Sunday.

I figure many of us will be trying to stream the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and make a spiritual communion since we have no alternatives right now.

*Most of the Masses listed below are offered by FSSP or ICKSP parishes, so they're in Latin (awesome). However, if perhaps you're not sure about the times or you would rather watch a Novus Ordo, my parish uploaded two Masses they pre-recorded from Saturday evening for the Fourth Sunday of Lent, one in English and one in Spanish. They can be seen here: St. John the Baptist

This here is supposed to be a livestream from Christ the King Catholic Church (FSSP) in Sarasota, Florida. Not sure if it'll work or not but I imagine it will (shout out to Rorate Cæli for the reference!)

There's also an app for iPhone users supposedly, I haven't checked it out yet, called iMass.

Here also is their YouTube channel where I imagine Mass will also be streamed.

And this is a link to something they call, fittingly, the St. Corona Project.

Here are some additional links provided by @chevyontheriver (thanks bro!)

Relevant Radio has mass on the radio at noon central time every day now. I had a chance to listen to part of it yesterday.

My parish is televising mass Sunday morning on a community access station.

I found this (and have not evaluated each one):

Here is a list of Masses both in the US and Europe provided by One Peter Five:

IN EUROPE

Santissima Trinità dei Pellegrini (FSSP), Rome, Italyvia their YouTube channel: Mass every day at 6:30 pm local time (1:30 pm EDT)

St Eugene, Paris, Francevia their YouTube channel and Facebook page. Mass every weekday at 7:00 pm local time (2:00 pm EDT). Sunday: Mass at 11 am, Vespers at 5:45 pm, Mass again at 7:00 pm.

Chevetogne Abbey (Monastery of the Holy Cross), Belgiumvia their Mixlr channel. Services in the Byzantine church in Church Slavonic, French and other languages. Check the schedule daily. Times are European Central. During Lent, the Divine Liturgy is celebrated only on Sunday and Saturday, but the Liturgy of the Presanctified is celebrated on Wednesdays and Fridays, and various other Hours (Matins, Vespers, Great Compline etc.) are broadcast every day.

Collegiate Church of St Just, Lyons, France (FSSP) – via their YouTube channel; schedule pending.

Cathedral of the Holy Cross, Užhorod, Ukraine (Greek-Catholic)via their YouTube channel. (Not sure about the schedule, since I don’t read Ukrainian. On Eastern European standard time, 2 hours ahead of Greenwich, 7 hours ahead of EDT.)

Chapelle Saint Jean-Baptiste, Toulouse, France (ICRSP)via their Facebook page: schedule pending.

St Roch, Paris, Francevia their Facebook page live, daily at 8:30 am local time; reposted afterwards to their YouTube channel.

Heiligenkreuz Abbey, Austria (Cistercians) – two livestreams on their website:
Chapel of St Bernard: Vigils 5:15 am; Lauds, 6 am; Terce and Sext, 12 pm; Vespers, 6 pm; Compline, 7:50 pm. Mass on weekdays at 6:25 am, 11 am, and 5 pm; Sunday at 9:30 am. In addition, the Divine Mercy Rosary is prayed at 3 pm, and the ‘Maurus Blessing’ with a relic of cross especially for the sick. At 8:15 p.m. the rosary will be prayed.
Chapel of St Catherine: Mass every Monday at 6 pm; Tuesday to Saturday at 5 pm, followed by Adoration; Sunday at 5 pm.

Shrine of Our Lady of Loreto, Římov, Czech Republic (FSSP)via their webpage: Sunday Mass at 10:30 am, Monday to Saturday at 6 pm.

Oratory of St Philip Neri, Birmingham, England via their YouTube channel: EF at 9 am, OF at 11 am everyday, including Sundays. (GMT)

St Dominic’s Church and Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary, London, Englandvia their Facebook page; Dominican Rite Mass on Sundays at 4:30 pm (GMT)

IN THE UNITED STATES

St John Cantius, Chicago, Illinois (Can. Reg. SJC) via their webpage and YouTube channel: schedule follows Central Daylight Time.
SUNDAY: 7:30 am, EF Low Mass; 9:00 am, OF Mass (English); 11:00 am, OF Mass (Latin); 12:30 pm, EF High Mass; 2:00 pm, Rosary and Solemn Vespers
WEEKDAYS: 7:00 am, OF Mass with Gregorian Chant; 8:00 am, EF Low Mass; 4:30 pm, Rosary and Vespers; 7:00 pm, Compline; 7:30 pm (Wednesday only), EF Low Mass; 7:30 pm (Friday only) Stations of the Cross
SATURDAY: 4:00 pm, Rosary and Vespers; 5:00 pm, OF Mass (English)

Most Precious Blood of Jesus, Pittsburgh, PA (ICRSP)via their Facebook page: Monday – Friday, 12 noon; Tuesday, also at 7 pm; Saturday at 9 a.m.; Sunday, Low Mass at 8 a.m., sung Mass at 11 a.m.

Prince of Peace, Taylors, South Carolina – via their Facebook page and YouTube channel; daily Mass at noon local time; Sunday at 11 am (OF) and 12 noon (EF).

St Mary’s, Providence, Rhode Island (FSSP)
via their webpage: Monday-Wednesday, 7:00 am; Thursday, 7:00 am; Friday, 11:00 am & 6:30 pm; Saturday 9:00 am, with the Rosary beforehand; Sunday, 8:00 am with the Rosary beforehand, & 10:00 am.

St Patrick Parish and Oratory, Waterbury, Connecticut, (ICRSP)via their Facebook page: currently scheduled at 6:30 am daily.

St Patrick, Wilmington, Delaware
via YouTube: schedule not posted.

Conception Abbey, Conception, Missourivia their webpage.
Monday-Saturday: Lauds at 7:15 am, Mass at 11:45 am, Vespers at 5:15 pm
Sunday: Lauds at 7:45 am, Mass at 10:30 am, Vespers at 5:30 pm
On Saturday, March 21, Sunday schedule for the feast of St Benedict.

St Barnabas the Apostle, Fallon, Missourivia their Facebook page; Saturday at 4:30 pm local time, Sunday at 10 a.m.

Epiphany of Our Lord, St Louis, Missourivia their Facebook page, no regular schedule.

St Stanislaus, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (ICRSP)via their webpage: Low Mass, Monday-Thursday at 12:00 pm, Friday at 6:30 pm, Saturday at 9:00 am. Sunday, Low Mass with organ at 8:00 am, High Mass at 10:00 am.

Holy Resurrection Monastery, Nazianzen, Wisconsin (Romanian Greek-Catholic)
via their Facebook page: their very full liturgical schedule is available at their webpage.

St Albert Priory, Oakland, California (Dominican Fathers)
via their webpage. Sundays at 9:30 am., incl. Easter: Annunciation: 5:00 pm; April 4th, Dominican Rite, 11:00 am; Holy Thursday and Good Friday, 7:30 pm; Easter Vigil: 8:30 pm (Pacific Daylight Time)

Immaculate Heart of Mary Oratory, San José, California, (ICRSP)via their YouTube channel: Sunday, 10:00 am; Monday- Friday, 12:00 pm; First Saturday, 10:00 am; other Saturdays, 7:30 am.

St Andrew Russian Greek-Catholic Church, El Segundo, Californiavia their Facebook page: Divine LIturgy on Sunday, March 22, at 10:00 am PDT.

Also if you're interested in a Byzantine Mass:

Eastern Rites Update: a reader alerted me to a newly created website, LiveLiturgy.com, a clearing house for links to live-streamed liturgies in the Eastern Rites. The links are grouped into Catholic and Orthodox, European and North American. Many thanks!

Thanks to Steve Skojec and Gregory DePippo for originally collating this information, and also to @eastcoast_bsc for posting it in his own thread.

Last edited:

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Since many of us don't have the option of attending Mass this Sunday I thought maybe I'd start a thread that we could sticky where we could post weekly updated links (if needed) for streaming Mass. Since there are many different time zones represented in OBOB we could post any sort of Mass we can find and then maybe I can just update this OP with the latest information for that Sunday.

I figure many of us will be trying to stream the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and make a spiritual communion since we have no alternatives right now.

This here is supposed to be a livestream from Christ the King Catholic Church (FSSP) in Sarasota, Florida. Not sure if it'll work or not but I imagine it will (shout out to Rorate Cæli for the reference!)

There's also an app for iPhone users supposedly, I haven't checked it out yet, called iMass.

Here also is their YouTube channel where I imagine Mass will also be streamed.

And this is a link to something they call, fittingly, the St. Corona Project.

Thanks!

Reactions: Gnarwhal
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

Relevant Radio has mass on the radio at noon central time every day now. I had a chance to listen to part of it yesterday.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks for the info. I've been watching Mass on EWTN.

That's great, I bet they're going to see a surge in viewership over the next weeks and months until this is over.

You bet!

This is huge! Thanks bro.

Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,189.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The mass is also being livestreamed from the sanctuary at Fatima
On the shrine of fatima website

Shrine of Fatima | Online Transmissions

It was so sad: last time I was there only two weeks ago , just befor the total lockdown in portugal , it was already a ghost town. I met only one on the via sacra and to valinhos, only a handful at the chapel of apparitions. Already by then the basilicas were closed to the public.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The mass is also being livestreamed from the sanctuary at Fatima
On the shrine of fatima website

Shrine of Fatima | Online Transmissions

It was so sad: last time I was there only two weeks ago , just befor the total lockdown in portugal , it was already a ghost town. I met only one on the via sacra and to valinhos, only a handful at the chapel of apparitions. Already by then the basilicas were closed to the public.

Thanks for sharing this Mike. Was it so empty because people were afraid to come out, or is it something else?

Reactions: Mountainmike
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmike

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,189.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think Because the sacraments stopped two weeks before they did in uk. I am now back in uk. For me I am drawn to the shrine, I can’t stay away. But then came a travel ban too, which would have prevented me getting there, just as we left for uk.

Thanks for sharing this Mike. Was it so empty because people were afraid to come out, or is it something else?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think Because the sacraments stopped two weeks before they did in uk. I am now back in uk. For me I am drawn to the shrine, I can’t stay away. But then came a travel ban too, which would have prevented me getting there, just as we left for uk.

Well I'm glad you got to see it when you did, hopefully the restrictions (on everything) will be lifted soon and everyone can go once more.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Here is a link to our live streaming services at St. Mary of the Presentation.
St Mary of the Presentation

All masses are streamed live and are recorded.
So whenever you need the comfort and edification of a mass,
one is ALWAYS available to be viewed.
Please feel free to join us!

Normal Schedules are:
Monday: no mass
Tuesday thru Friday: 10 am mass
Sat: we are now sharing our priest with another parish, so no mass for us.
Sunday 10 am mass.

the picture that you see over the altar is a mosaic made up of tiny squares the size of a small fingernail, about 1/2 inch across.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,189.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I went back to portugal in mid june, and Mass was permitted both at the sanctuary and in the local parishes. The measures in operation : a foot pump hand sanitiser, and distancing in the pews (which isnt such a problem in the JPII basilica or open air at Fatima, they are *enormous*. No hand shake of peace. All wear masks, except the priest whilst at the altar, and eucharist in one species only (the norm in portugal), served only into the hand not mouth.

I have now returned to (much more covidy) UK from far less covid portugal, and am in quarantine here! Some of the decisions are ridiculous, so no mass for a fortnight!

• Informative
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I went back to portugal in mid june, and Mass was permitted both at the sanctuary and in the local parishes. The measures in operation : a foot pump hand sanitiser, and distancing in the pews (which isnt such a problem in the JPII basilica or open air at Fatima, they are *enormous*. No hand shake of peace. All wear masks, except the priest whilst at the altar, and eucharist in one species only (the norm in portugal), served only into the hand not mouth.

I have now returned to (much more covidy) UK from far less covid portugal, and am in quarantine here! Some of the decisions are ridiculous, so no mass for a fortnight!
Thanks for the update. It is always interesting to hear how different areas are handling Mass under a pandemic.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
you can still come to mass with me virtually!
St Mary of the Presentation
be glad to have you all. :oldthumbsup:

Update:
Mass is now said 5 days a week.
(no mass on Monday or Saturday)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Update: mass is only on Sundays now, and is live streamed.:crossrc::groupray:
Our priest is on vacation, and won't be back until November, ( we pray) so we have visiting priests. He is home in Nigeria now.
We pray that he will be able to return to us at the end of his vacation, but with travel being what it is, there's no guarantee of that.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married