Jan 2, 2004
✟9,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
No, this isn't a thread on wether or not we should play this as christians. It is mearly a discussion on the game.

I bought it expecting a "platformer" and got one of the best puzzle-laden action games I've ever played with, yes, platform elements.

I do have severe problems with it, however.

7 hours into the game I ran into a bug that should have been thrown out with the first play test. Yes, I got the mummy-saving bug. :rolleyes:

For those not in the know, there are two characters, Sphinx and the Mummy, and if you save/turn off/otherwise quit the game wilst playing as the mummy at a certain point you face severe consequences, (a certain door closes and won't open, forcing you to restart the entire game.) I have little doubt it is due to a problem when they transfered it to GCN.

But, it only took me 3 hours to get back to that point on a seperate file, and I am saving the bugged file for some type of compensation or somthing if they offer it. Heh.

Anyone else really into this game? I only found it mediocre untill I mastered a catching technique, and the subtle parts of the sword play :clap: .

Hints? Tips? What did you think of the game? Are you playing it now?