LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Was a missionary in Honduras with the Jesuit 9 months. Thought about becoming a priest.

As a governor signed some abortion restrictions but also promoted adoption and assistance for single moms.
Hypothetical question: If the two parties would ever swap platforms and politicians would you stay a Democrat?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,724.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have voted for Republicans here and there. The Republican party I could support, the party of Javits and Rockefeller and Danforth and George HW Bush and others s gone forever. Even Reagan would be considered liberal today.

But to continue, when Kaine graduated Harvard Law he worked for the poor to end housing discrimination.

Reactions: RKO
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,683,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From what I read he is not as liberal as the far left would like but very centrist. I like people that can see both sides of an issue and are not partisan.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeK and RKO
Upvote 0

RKO

Oct 27, 2011
✟41,071.00
Faith
Catholic
From what I read he is not as liberal as the far leftover all would like but very centrist. I like people that can see both sides of an issue and are not partisan.
He's very centrist. People here will scoff, but he is very serious about his Catholic faith.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
We all gonna be committing suicide if we have to listen to that screeching nagging yelling for 8 years.

Speak for yourself. I like Clinton. She's a talented politician. She makes too much money off speeches? Good for her. She's a warhawk? Not half as much as anyone during the Bush administration. She's chummy with Wall Street? Unless you're planning on voting for Bernie Sanders I'd accept that as a given in any serious candidate. She lies and she's untrustworthy? She's a politician and the truth is rarely spoken in politics. She's butch? No, she's not, she's tough and you're sexist. She's ugly? Yeah, because Trump's dead gorgeous. Benghazi? If several congressional committees drowing in animosity couldn't find anything, there's nothing there. Servergate? Something about mountains and molehills. She has a shrill voice? Get your ears checked.

I hope she wins.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Speak for yourself. I like Clinton. She's a talented politician. She makes too much money off speeches? Good for her. She's a warhawk? Not half as much as anyone during the Bush administration. She's chummy with Wall Street? Unless you're planning on voting for Bernie Sanders I'd accept that as a given in any serious candidate. She lies and she's untrustworthy? She's a politician and the truth is rarely spoken in politics. She's butch? No, she's not, she's tough and you're sexist. She's ugly? Yeah, because Trump's dead gorgeous. Benghazi? If several congressional committees drowing in animosity couldn't find anything, there's nothing there. Servergate? Something about mountains and molehills. She has a shrill voice? Get your ears checked.

I hope she wins.

I don't hope that Ms Clinton wins (rather I hope that she and Trump both lose, somehow), but you are spot on in your comments!

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I don't hope that Ms Clinton wins (rather I hope that she and Trump both lose, somehow), but you are spot on in your comments!

So if you don't mind me asking, are you voting third party?

If you do mind me asking, tell me to shut up and I'll post pictures of kittens with unclear political affiliations to clear the air.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Tim Kaine's name keeps getting bandied about with Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown.
Well, she definitely doesn't want to alienate one ethnic minority group because of pleasing another so I'm sure she will be wise enough to stay very clear of any very significant Latino choices.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So if you don't mind me asking, are you voting third party?

If you do mind me asking, tell me to shut up and I'll post pictures of kittens with unclear political affiliations to clear the air.

I am leaning toward voting for Gary Johnson again. I never mind direct questions and am happy to answer them!

Reactions: Antigone
Upvote 0