Not in Heaven yet
✟144,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Don't know, don't care..don't have any underwear.

I heard people been turning her down. If its Elizabeth Warren pocaliz, just shoot me now. Those two butch , battle ax, sea hags will cause me to loose my dang mind.
Rofl

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
If we don't laugh, we'll cry, this is so surreal that this treasonist is running. Its the most mind boggling thing.

But pocaliz, I'm ready for that blank. We have videos of her calling out Hillary as the lier she is. Taking money from wall street to push a bankruptcy reform bill that she as first lady (and I use that term loosely) fought against at pocaliz request. This is a joke at this point.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Something always happens to get the attention off her.
On Fox News, they said that Obama and the other Democrats were mocking Trump's speech for him saying that Islamic terrorism is big and constant threat. And then this terrorism attack in Munich happens the very next morning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
On Fox News, they said that Obama and the other Democrats were mocking Trump's speech for him saying that Islamic terrorism is big and constant threat. And then this terrorism attack in Munich happens the very next morning.
its not Isis but people who had enough of the terror situation. I'm suspicious...

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟144,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
And if your watching for real, put it on closed caption, sub titles, or something because that screeching nagging yelling that woman does...enough to make anybody loose their mind.
crazy-hillary.jpg

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,690.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Depends what Hillary is more worried about.
If that's shoring up the left vote, then it sounds like Elizabeth Warren makes a lot of sense(I doubt Bernie Sanders would take the job).
If she's worried about alienating swing voters with such a move, I guess she would go for someone who broadens her demographic appeal. Some moderate minority Democrat. I don't know enough to say whom that may be.

*shrugs*
Will be interesting to see.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,652,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tim Kaine's name keeps getting bandied about with Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown.
Depends what Hillary is more worried about.
If that's shoring up the left vote, then it sounds like Elizabeth Warren makes a lot of sense(I doubt Bernie Sanders would take the job).
If she's worried about alienating swing voters with such a move, I guess she would go for someone who broadens her demographic appeal. Some moderate minority Democrat. I don't know enough to say whom that may be.

*shrugs*
Will be interesting to see.

Reactions: Genersis
Upvote 0