Aug 18, 2003
BC
Visit site
✟382,544.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am recently separated my 15yr old stayed with his Dad to finish out the school year. We agreed it would be best although it killed me to leave him. My ex said he would be a good dad but he jsut leaves him alone all the time hes selfish I think he is dating now so now my son gets to be alone even more. Please pray for all of us especially my son. thank you

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am recently separated my 15yr old stayed with his Dad to finish out the school year. We agreed it would be best although it killed me to leave him. My ex said he would be a good dad but he jsut leaves him alone all the time hes selfish I think he is dating now so now my son gets to be alone even more. Please pray for all of us especially my son. thank you
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For Comfort , Healing, Peace and Strength In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's always harder for your children than for yourself!
I struggled for ages with trusting God for mine.
But He is bigger than our worries, and He loves our children so much more than we do!
If I trust a babysitter to look after my little ones, how much more should I trust their heavenly Father to protect and care for them!

Praying for you and your son. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray you would intervene in this situation for this young boy. Please, God, enable the 15 year old to live with his mother.

Father, comfort faith177, I ask You to release angels to her and to work in her and her son's behalf. Please, Lord, and we GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY,

Amen.

Upvote 0