Sign from heaven? Jan 28, 2011 to Sept 24, 2014

Barraco

Jun 24, 2004
Minot, ND
Visit site
✟24,408.00
Faith
Christian
It is fascinating to me that the wheel within wheel orb that came down from heaven on January 28, 2011 and hovered over the Temple Mount is exactly 1335 days from the Feast of Trumpets in 2014.

Ezekiel 1 describes a similar "orb" as being one of the four living creatures, complete with lightning-like flash before it ascended.

If this is the 1335 days from Daniel 12 where Michael stands up, war in heaven that kicks down the devil to the earth, then the antichrist's 42 month reign will begin on April 13, 2011.

If not, oh well. We keep going.

I'm curious about the object that appeared above the Dome of the Rock, but I don't think it means war in heaven.

I did notice in my studies that, according to Joel 2 and 3, Isaiah 33 and 34, Zechariah 12 and 13, and Revelation 6 and 7, that Israel's restoration as a nation happens before they are 'sealed' with the Spirit of grace and supplication, by which they look on Christ, the one they had pierced. Afterward, God passes judgment on the nations as Jesus returns to overthrow the nations of the world (seven trumpets.)

I think that the light above the Dome of the Rock may be that Spirit of grace and supplication by which Paul testifies in Romans 11, "all of Israel will be saved."

I noticed that archeologists have been examining a new discovery that is dated to the time Christianity first began, with it having Jewish markings on it. I'm watching Israel very closely right now.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

I'm curious about the object that appeared above the Dome of the Rock, but I don't think it means war in heaven.

I did notice in my studies that, according to Joel 2 and 3, Isaiah 33 and 34, Zechariah 12 and 13, and Revelation 6 and 7, that Israel's restoration as a nation happens before they are 'sealed' with the Spirit of grace and supplication, by which they look on Christ, the one they had pierced. Afterward, God passes judgment on the nations as Jesus returns to overthrow the nations of the world (seven trumpets.)

I think that the light above the Dome of the Rock may be that Spirit of grace and supplication by which Paul testifies in Romans 11, "all of Israel will be saved."

I noticed that archeologists have been examining a new discovery that is dated to the time Christianity first began, with it having Jewish markings on it. I'm watching Israel very closely right now.

Joel 2 says the latter rain is in the first month. The outpouring of the Spirit, which is what I believe the "latter rain" is referring to which occurs at the end of days, is in the first month. If this is the year, the first month of the Hebrew calendar begins on April 5, known as Nisan 1.

I don't know what the object was that came down to the Temple Mount was. It's movement and characteristics resembled the heavenly being that Ezekiel described in Ezekiel 1. The timing was exactly 1335 days from the Feast of Trumpets in 2014. It appeared three days after the unrest began in Egypt - that's what led me to the "war in heaven is beginning" idea. Because in the same passage where the 1335 days are mentioned, the angel talks about heavenly battles and their connectedness with earthly unrest. (Daniel 10-12)

Upvote 0

Barraco

Jun 24, 2004
Minot, ND
Visit site
✟24,408.00
Faith
Christian
Joel 2 says the latter rain is in the first month. The outpouring of the Spirit, which is what I believe the "latter rain" is referring to which occurs at the end of days, is in the first month. If this is the year, the first month of the Hebrew calendar begins on April 5, known as Nisan 1.

I don't know what the object was that came down to the Temple Mount was. It's movement and characteristics resembled the heavenly being that Ezekiel described in Ezekiel 1. The timing was exactly 1335 days from the Feast of Trumpets in 2014. It appeared three days after the unrest began in Egypt - that's what led me to the "war in heaven is beginning" idea. Because in the same passage where the 1335 days are mentioned, the angel talks about heavenly battles and their connectedness with earthly unrest. (Daniel 10-12)

I am interested to see the 2014 outcome, but I dont agree with the war in heaven as a recent event. In Revelation 12, the adversay was kicked out of heaven, meaning that the law no longer accused God's people. But since the adversary was banished from heaven to reside on earth, he would oppose God's people here, meaning persecution.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can we get Acts in here to document this?
Already been documented, lol. But I jotted down Jen's claim noting the open-ended nature of her prediction ("if this is the 1335 days from Daniel 12..."). She hasn't said 2011 will definitely begin the reign of the antichrist, only that it is a possibility.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Already been documented, lol. But I jotted down Jen's claim noting the open-ended nature of her prediction ("if this is the 1335 days from Daniel 12..."). She hasn't said 2011 will definitely begin the reign of the antichrist, only that it is a possibility.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

:thumbsup:
Gotta love the "escape clause"...

Upvote 0

makeupgirl

joint heirs with Christ
Sep 28, 2009
USA
✟15,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just one problem with this theory. Matt 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no not the angels of heaven but my Father only." So why would Jesus say this, if something like this could tell us?

We know it's almost time to go home to be with the Lord, whether by our physical deaths or by the rapture. Why worry when it's going to happen? Our heavenly Father got this, let's let it be.

Relax, do some traveling, go shopping (they got a sale at Macys), discover a hobby, watch all 6 Star Wars movies in a row, play Cityville. Do something more productive than worrying and tracking when our time on this earth will end. Trust me, I worried myself trying to estimate and stuff and it's draining.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Just one problem with this theory. Matt 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no not the angels of heaven but my Father only." So why would Jesus say this, if something like this could tell us?

We know it's almost time to go home to be with the Lord, whether by our physical deaths or by the rapture. Why worry when it's going to happen? Our heavenly Father got this, let's let it be.

Relax, do some traveling, go shopping (they got a sale at Macys), discover a hobby, watch all 6 Star Wars movies in a row, play Cityville. Do something more productive than worrying and tracking when our time on this earth will end. Trust me, I worried myself trying to estimate and stuff and it's draining.

We were given signs. We were told the antichrist will have 42 months. We were told certain things will be going on before the Day of the Lord begins and wrath begins. We were given a 1335 day time period in Daniel 12. We were told people would be carrying on as usual, while the devil will be preparing to devour God's people, when that Day begins...and much more....

1 Thessalonians 5

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Upvote 0

MasterRich

Jesus Saved me on Easter Day! 03/04/2010
Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

My view on "Relax, do some traveling, go shopping (they got a sale at Macys), discover a hobby, watch all 6 Star Wars movies in a row, play Cityville. Do something more productive than worrying and tracking when our time on this earth will end" has changed a lot. I was focusing on enjoying my self and not really understanding how far gone I was. 27 years went by before I saw that I was "asleep" and sinning until I accepted Jesus as my saviour from my own lips. God showed me who was drawing me away from light and that was the Devil. Once I drove him from within me, I was reborn in Christ on Easter Day! I was reborn with my sins washed away from the Blood of Christ.

Now I'm fully awake and being vigilant and careful. That does not mean I'm going to sit in the corner of my room waiting. I'll carry on with life but be on my guard. To be really honest, I see the world as I never seen it before and I want no part of it. I want Jesus to come and take me from it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
J

Junebug28

I am interested to see the 2014 outcome, but I dont agree with the war in heaven as a recent event. In Revelation 12, the adversay was kicked out of heaven, meaning that the law no longer accused God's people. But since the adversary was banished from heaven to reside on earth, he would oppose God's people here, meaning persecution.

The devil fell from heaven before Eden. He has yet to be cast down to the earth. Revelation 12 shows that the church is caught up when the devil is cast down. After the devil is cast down, he empowers the antichrist who then blasphemes the heaven-dwellers who are the church.

Yes, the antichrist will make war with "the rest of the woman's offspring", not the church.

Rev 12:10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev13: 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We were given signs. We were told the antichrist will have 42 months. We were told certain things will be going on before the Day of the Lord begins and wrath begins. We were given a 1335 day time period in Daniel 12.
No, the Church was given no signs. None. Nada. Zero.
The signs belong to Israel, the nation.
The Church has one sign for this age, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified, Jesus said the disciples were not to know the times or seasons the Father put in His own hands, and to preach the Gospel to the nations.

The Father did not change His mind, and no one can pin a tail on the anti-Christ or make any predictions of the times and seasons the Father has put in His own hands.
In fact: Jesus said He will come when He is least expected.

Israel is the sign nation, and the signs of marking the exact time of the return of the LORD to reign is given to Israel, after the Church is removed from the midst of the earth -given to those who become wise and open eyed after the Church is removed =translated to glory, taken away =gone to the celebration of consecration of their priesthood in their New Man bodies into the temple in heaven, to celebrate for one week -of years, as the signs given to the namesake people of the New Man Name teach, in the Law and the prophets.

Upvote 0
No, the Church was given no signs. None. Nada. Zero. The signs belong to Israel, the nation.
That does not make any sense at all. What God did in Isreal He is doing in the Church. One is a shadow and a type of the other. What He did in Isreal on a small scale, He is now doing in the Church worldwide. All of the OT was written for Isreal and that is the primary reader. But secondary the OT was written for the Church. We need to understand how it applys to us today and though the church age. As we study how God worked with Isreal, we can see how He wants to work with the Church today.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

No, the Church was given no signs. None. Nada. Zero.
The signs belong to Israel, the nation.
The Church has one sign for this age, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified, Jesus said the disciples were not to know the times or seasons the Father put in His own hands, and to preach the Gospel to the nations.

The Father did not change His mind, and no one can pin a tail on the anti-Christ or make any predictions of the times and seasons the Father has put in His own hands.
In fact: Jesus said He will come when He is least expected.

Israel is the sign nation, and the signs of marking the exact time of the return of the LORD to reign is given to Israel, after the Church is removed from the midst of the earth -given to those who become wise and open eyed after the Church is removed =translated to glory, taken away =gone to the celebration of consecration of their priesthood in their New Man bodies into the temple in heaven, to celebrate for one week -of years, as the signs given to the namesake people of the New Man Name teach, in the Law and the prophets.

When does God turn His attention to Israel:

Romans 11: 25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

How long was Israel to be desolated?

Hosea 6

1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. 3Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

At what moment in time does God step in and save Israel, ending their desolation and blindness, pouring out His Spirit on them?

Ezek 38: 17Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them? 18And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Ezek 3922So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. 29Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

and here:

Joel 2

1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
3A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
4The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
10The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
11And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
12Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
13And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
14Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?
15Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
16Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
17Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? 18Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.

The reason this great tribulation that began with the desolation of Israel is cut short is because of a massive invasion of Israel by the Northern army. God must step in and save them, ending the tribulation before the 6th seal when the invaders are invading, and wrath is about to begin on the Day of the Lord. As they are invading, the last trumpet is blown, as Joel 2 shows, and God's people, the elect are gathered.

The church (Bride) leaves her closet and a remnant of Israel is sealed on earth and protected for what comes next.

We know when the rapture of the church occurs because Scripture shows that it occurs when the fullness of the gentiles is come in, when Israel is invaded before they know their God, in the Springtime, after two days/on the third day, before the Day of the Lord begins, before wrath begins on the Day of the Lord, when the devil is cast down, after the great tribulation is cut short, before the antichrist is given 42 months.

We also know that the latter rain, the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, occurs in the first month, according to Joel 2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The world did not know. But Noah knew because the door on the Ark was closed. The Church age is two days, on the third day the Church will be perfected. ‘Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.'

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
J

Junebug28

The world did not know. But Noah knew because the door on the Ark was closed. The Church age is two days, on the third day the Church will be perfected. ‘Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.'

There's a lot of those. The Good Samaritan parable is one. The innkeeper, the church, is given two days wages and then told He would return and repay any extra expense.

Here's another:

How long have people been able to be cleansed in the blood of the Lamb?

Rev 7: 14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Exodus 19:10And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,
11And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.
12And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:
13There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.
14And Moses went down from the mount unto the people, and sanctified the people; and they washed their clothes.
15And he said unto the people, Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives.
16And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.
17And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.
18And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.
19And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice. 20And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

The third day is not here, of the millennial days, for Israel. Guess how long that will be, before it is? -try about 59 years!
Then guess how long after it is here that "the raising up in the third day will be" -????
"In the third day" does not have a specific day and time.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

The third day is not here, of the millennial days, for Israel. Guess how long that will be, before it is? -try about 59 years!
Then guess how long after it is here that "the raising up in the third day will be" -????
"In the third day" does not have a specific day and time.

Israel was left desolate, not only when God sent the Roman armies to destroy the Temple and the city, but when Christ died, rose and ascended. He said that Israel would not see him again until they say, "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" ()Matt 23), until the fullness of the gentiles is come in and they are no longer blinded to their Savior (Romans 11). It seems to me that the desolation and blindness of Israel is all about Jesus who was actually sent to the lost sheep of Israel. (Matt 15:24) He was targeted from the moment of birth.

Don't forget that this desolation/blindness/tribulation is cut short because of the massive invasion of Israel or else no one would survive as described in Joel 2 and Ezek 38. It is the reason the time of wrath on the Day of the Lord begins.

Israel was "brought back from the sword" and is dwelling in their own land as of 1948. That is not coincidence. Even though they are back in their land in preparation for all of the end times prophecies to be fulfilled, they still do not know their God.

The house of Israel knows their God from a specific day forward:

Ezek 39 22So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. 29Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

The 3rd day, the Day of the Lord, is about to begin when that Northern army is invading at the time of the 5th/6th seal because Joel 2 describes the invaders invading when the sun and moon darken and the stars fall and the earth quakes:

Joel 2

1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

10The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

And that is the same moment in time that Jesus mentioned in Matt 24 as occuring immediately after the tribulation is cut short for the sake of the elect or else no one would survive.

God pours out His Spirit on them in the first month:

23Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

The first month of the Hebrew calendar is Nisan. Isn't it only right that the Day of the Lord, the millennium, should begin in the first month, on the morning of the 3rd Day?

Hosea 6

1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. 3Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't forget that this desolation/blindness/tribulation is cut short because of the massive invasion of Israel ...

Forgive me -but that is gibberish unconnected to any revealed Truth.

The days are cut off/mutilated by one third of them, and the nights also, when their measure of time does not "shine" for that amount, in the heavens.
In the tribulation, the hours of the night and the hours of the day which together =one day, are "shortened/mutilated/ =cut off". That is when the sun is smitten and the inhabitants of earth are smitten with the heat so much that if the days and nights were not mutilated by one third of their shining, then no flesh would survive on earth. The days will be sixteen hours instead of twenty four hours long, in measure. The Greek word is to mutilate/cut off. -When you have lost something by its mutilation, it isn't there anymore.

That mutilation of the hours of measured "shining" of the days and the nights will in no way change the Word of God by some secret code to mean that the LORD's manner of counting the days to His return to reign, will be lessened in number, and beginning from the time Israel enters a covenant with death and the two witnesses appear in Jerusalem and begin preaching to the Jews, and turning their hearts to the "Law", and to the "Testimony" of it, about the Christ who was to come and is come, and whom the two witnesses witnessed, in person, when He walked in His flesh, on earth [as is reported in the Gospels].

Jen, I am done with this conversation with you, because in this matter, you are like a stuck record, and like one ever learning and never coming to the knowledge of the truth because the scratch in the record is so deep that it cannot be healed, and you can never get past it; and over and over you say the same things without seeing the end of the matter, though you have been shown by multiple people who don't even themselves believe the things written, anyway, yet they see your blindness on the matter, and how you mix passages together that do not go together by any stretch of the imagination, so as to make a hodgepodge of doctrine that can never, ever, be true, by any means.
But -have a good day!

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Forgive me -but that is gibberish unconnected to any revealed Truth.

Is this Truth?

Matt 24: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken

What is happening "immediately after the tribulation" is cut short for the sake of the elect at the moment when the sun and moon are darkened and the stars fall?

Joel 2

1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
3A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
4The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

Based on the above prophetic scriptures, why is the tribulation cut short or else no one would survive?

What boggles my mind is why this is so difficult to grasp.

Last edited:
Upvote 0