Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sigh....alright, so you left your BadBoy2011 sock account behind two days ago, and then proceeded to create a new one. No surprise there; but this time you decided to use a poster name that resembled one of your old forum sparring partners, zeke37, except you made it a "73" instead? Should I be on the look out for an Acts5:6 poster at some point, lol?

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My understanding is that zeke37 is now Postios. Were you not aware of that? I thought everyone knew.
If that is the case, it would be just as inexcusable as what you are doing (and just as unnecessary). You had far more interactions with zeke than I did, so you're probably able to pick up his tells better than I would.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

POSTIOS

zeke37
Mar 11, 2011
✟15,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No one had asked or even mentioned it before now.
Nothing evil about it. It's not like I answered my own posts under various user names, like some others here. I never once tried to do that.

I was zeke37 for a long time...Years.
For the last month or so, this has been my handle.
No big deal. I didn't tell anyone.

But since you ask, inadvertantly, sure.

I thot the same thing as you did Acts, when I saw the handle zeke73.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No one had asked or even mentioned it before now.
Nothing evil about it. It's not like I answered my own posts under various user names, like some others here. I never once tried to do that.

I was zeke37 for a long time...Years.
For the last month or so, this has been my handle.
No big deal. I didn't tell anyone.

But since you ask, inadvertantly, sure.

I thot the same thing as you did Acts, when I saw the handle zeke73.
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

In Christ,

Act6:5

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟9,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This really could be it. If so, we'll see you guys up there in the next few days.

Soros, who claims he is a god, is plotting the new "global and financial" order this weekend "by invitation only". Israel is being set up for destruction by September with a plot to invade in mid-May. The whole world is in chaos and yet, generally, people are still buying and selling, planting and building, eating and drinking.

Soros:  It’s Not Easy Being God

Two George Soros Events Aim to Remake the Financial Order and the Media -- So Where's the Reporting? - FoxNews.com

Netanyahu asks UN's Ban to help stop Gaza flotilla in May

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/03/world/middleeast/03mideast.html?_r=1

Didn't you do this last year too? I remember a thread called something like "So, what are you going to do with your last week on earth?"

Well, we are all still here.........epic fail. :doh:

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, we are all still here.........epic fail. :doh:

Not a shock though is it. These so called predictions NEVER come to pass. A prime example of what you get when people run amok with things they don't understand. They read some scripture and a blog somewhere, put 2 and 2 together and get 49264286416389618936 and get all excited to share the news. They get that feeling of being special and "in the know" - this same psychosis is what fuels goofy conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
KerrMetric said:
Not a shock though is it. These so called predictions NEVER come to pass. A prime example of what you get when people run amok with things they don't understand. They read some scripture and a blog somewhere, put 2 and 2 together and get 49264286416389618936 and get all excited to share the news. They get that feeling of being special and "in the know" - this same psychosis is what fuels goofy conspiracy theories.

Boy isn't that truth? Someone in my family is exactly that way and they greatly abuse what little authority they have.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Z

zeke73

Only two to three days left for the orb over the Temple Mount to have meant something.

If nothing happens by Friday, this also means that Jesus is not going to be coming on the clouds at the beginning of the feast of Trumpets of 2014 because that is 1260 days away from Thursday. (The beast/antichrist gets 1260 days before Christ comes to destroy him)

The rapture only takes a split-second. The invasion, their destruction, and empowerment of the beast follows the rapture/gathering.

Everything else remains true: Spring invasion based on Joel 1 & 2, Spring rapture based on Song of Solomon 2 (but in some future year)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
אופן 'owphan
"Wheel" is a mistranslation in Ezekiel 1. The "owphanim" are mighty living beasts of God's angelic creation who have "eyes" all round, and because Enoch was so long ago "banned" in the western world, by the time the English translations came round in the 1500's? -the translators had no clue to the "owphanim" as angelic beasts who are with the Cherubim and Seraphim.

Rev 4:6 And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind. ...
Rev 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [him]; and [they were] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Enoch 61:10
And He will summon all the host of the heavens, and all the holy ones above, and the host of God, the Cherubin, Seraphin and Ophannin, ..."

71:
And I saw there as it were a structure built of crystals,
And between those crystals tongues of living fire. 6And my spirit saw the girdle which girt that house of fire,
And on its four sides were streams full of living fire,
And they girt that house.
7And round about were Seraphin, Cherubin, and Ophannin:
And these are they who sleep not
And guard the throne of His glory.

8And I saw angels who could not be counted,
A thousand thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand,
Encircling that house.
And Michael, and Raphael, and Gabriel, and Phanuel,
And the holy angels who are above the heavens,
Go in and out of that house.
9And they came forth from that house,
And Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel,
And many holy angels without number.
10And with them the Head of Days,
His head white and pure as wool,
And His raiment indescribable.
Exceptional!

http://biblia.kenya.or.ke/bible/book/Book%20of%20Enoch/61
http://biblia.kenya.or.ke/bible/book/Book of Enoch/?chapter=71

But is the entire Book of Enoch valid?

Also, don't the creatures in Ezek. 1 have 4 wings yet Rev. 4 says 6 wings? :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

RickardoHolmes

Let us look back on Dec 21 2012
No this is not a prophecy or a prediction thread.

I noticed little difference from Dec 21 2012 and any other day

But Pure Evil departed our planet on that very day.

A purely evil person whom I knew growing up, a hater of humanity, member of a church off Christ (a hate group congregation, not a nice one) a person of Lower IQ, uneducated, a bully, a hypocrite, a person who had suffered death of her own children and blamed others (and God) and herself, laying in a nursing home unable to recognize her own name.....died that day

All evil energy, negativity and hatred passed with her, as it no longer had a source.

IF there was such a thing as the Anti-Christ, one who comes as a wolf in sheep's clothing, to spread evil, then it was her.

And that source of evil is gone from our planet.

Upvote 0