Sign from heaven? Jan 28, 2011 to Sept 24, 2014

J

Junebug28

It is fascinating to me that the wheel within wheel orb that came down from heaven on January 28, 2011 and hovered over the Temple Mount is exactly 1335 days from the Feast of Trumpets in 2014.

Ezekiel 1 describes a similar "orb" as being one of the four living creatures, complete with lightning-like flash before it ascended.

If this is the 1335 days from Daniel 12 where Michael stands up, war in heaven that kicks down the devil to the earth, then the antichrist's 42 month reign will begin on April 13, 2011.

If not, oh well. We keep going.

Last edited:

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, no offense meant what so ever, but what makes you think it was a wheel within a wheel orb, as in Ez ?
אופן 'owphan
"Wheel" is a mistranslation in Ezekiel 1. The "owphanim" are mighty living beasts of God's angelic creation who have "eyes" all round, and because Enoch was so long ago "banned" in the western world, by the time the English translations came round in the 1500's? -the translators had no clue to the "owphanim" as angelic beasts who are with the Cherubim and Seraphim.

Rev 4:6 And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind. ...
Rev 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [him]; and [they were] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Enoch 61:10
And He will summon all the host of the heavens, and all the holy ones above, and the host of God, the Cherubin, Seraphin and Ophannin, ..."

71:
And I saw there as it were a structure built of crystals,
And between those crystals tongues of living fire. 6And my spirit saw the girdle which girt that house of fire,
And on its four sides were streams full of living fire,
And they girt that house.
7And round about were Seraphin, Cherubin, and Ophannin:
And these are they who sleep not
And guard the throne of His glory.

8And I saw angels who could not be counted,
A thousand thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand,
Encircling that house.
And Michael, and Raphael, and Gabriel, and Phanuel,
And the holy angels who are above the heavens,
Go in and out of that house.
9And they came forth from that house,
And Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel,
And many holy angels without number.
10And with them the Head of Days,
His head white and pure as wool,
And His raiment indescribable.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Wow, yeshuasavedme, cool!

There is a wheel within wheel motion that is visibly seen on the closest of the videos of the event.There was a flash like lightning before it took off.

I do not pretend to know exactly what it was that was caught on video, only noticed some similarities to Ezekiel 1's description. Maybe it was as Yeshuasavedme suggested - another form of angel.

All I know is that it came down from the heavens, had the appearance and movement as described in Ezekiel 1 and flashed like lightning before it took off back into the heavens. And it is a fact that it's appearance over the Temple Mount on January 28th is exactly 1335 days from the Feast of Trumpets in 2014.

13As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
14And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.
15Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. 16The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

we should really be glad it would be impossible for the devil to find a way to imitate any of these things with such an inferior intelligence.
:doh:

What do you mean?

Are you saying that whatever came down out of heaven, precisely 1335 days before the Feast of Trumpets of 2014, on January 28th was of the devil?

If so, what purpose and evidence can you offer?

Most people have dismissed it as a hoax or a ufo, mocking it and laughing at it, just as they do most things of God these days. It seems like the devil would be trying to make an issue out of it if he did it.

It occurred three days after the riots in Egypt started. When there is war in heaven, there is unrest on earth as Gabriel intimated in Daniel.

Personally, I think this could be "it". I think there is war going on in heaven right now and the devil is about to be cast down to the earth. But that's just me. We'll see. Time will either prove this correct or incorrect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

I'm surprised that no one is questioning the 1335 days thing that the angel refers to in Daniel 12.

The 1335 days appears to refer to Michael's war in heaven against the devil, the devil being cast down (at the same time the church is caught up according to Revelation12) and includes the antichrist's 42 months during which people who remain are told to be patient and blessed to reach the end thereof.

At the end of the 1335 days which includes 1260 for the antichrist, Jesus comes and destroys all the bad guys. So, naturally, the 1335 days would end on one of the days of the Feast of Trumpets, which Christ fulfills.

Upvote 0

POSTIOS

zeke37
Mar 11, 2011
✟15,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I studied that phenominum for a few days, and saw a lot of footage.
I did not see a wheel within a wheel. Could you post a link that shows that please.
I did note a brighter flash of light, just before it ascended, but not lightning.

I am very curious about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

POSTIOS

zeke37
Mar 11, 2011
✟15,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
ps. the current day Jewish feasts
and the biblical Israelie feasts, do not coincide.
Tradition has taken over with the Jews of today.
The calander is different and so is the dating of their festivals.

Passover is coming up soon, a Christians most important feast to the Lord,
and we can be sure that the biblical dating of Passover, 14 days after the first of the year, (Spring solstace),
is not the same as today's dating of the Passover by the current day jews.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

I studied that phenominum for a few days, and saw a lot of footage.
I did not see a wheel within a wheel. Could you post a link that shows that please.
I did note a brighter flash of light, just before it ascended, but not lightning.

I am very curious about it.

Ezekiel's description is just that, a description.

How would you describe the "orb" thing, in watching the video? Ezekiel saw a lot more than we did. All we saw was the orb descend and ascend, it's color, it's wheel within wheel movement, how long it stayed, and the flash of light before it ascended. How would you describe that flash of light to people if you had to describe it? Wouldn't you say it was like lightning? I would say, "there was a flash like lightning just before it ascended". How is that different than Ezekiel's description:

14And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

I can't post links. It's the one where the people from the USA are speaking in the background and recording it.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

ps. the current day Jewish feasts
and the biblical Israelie feasts, do not coincide.
Tradition has taken over with the Jews of today.
The calander is different and so is the dating of their festivals.

Passover is coming up soon, a Christians most important feast to the Lord,
and we can be sure that the biblical dating of Passover, 14 days after the first of the year, (Spring solstace),
is not the same as today's dating of the Passover by the current day jews.

The Jewish calendar is a lunar calendar not a solar calendar therefore the Spring solstice has nothing to do with it. Besides that, there is no Spring Solstice. What you are trying to refer to is the Vernal Equinox which still refers to the position of the Sun, not the moon.

This year is a leap year, a pregnant year, having two Adars.

I would trust the Jews before I'd trust any agenda-driven gentiles telling me that the Jews are wrong in calculating their own calendar.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

POSTIOS

zeke37
Mar 11, 2011
✟15,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ezekiel's description is just that, a description.

How would you describe the "orb" thing, in watching the video?

Hi, I did not see a wheel inside a wheel. I am curious to how you did.

Ezekiel saw a lot more than we did.
I guess that is my point. How did you see a wheel in a wheel, if I did not?

All we saw was the orb descend and ascend, it's color, it's wheel within wheel movement,
Where is this wheel within wheel movement. I will believe if you can show me the link with the video that shows the wheel in a wheel movement.
I have seen umpteen views of the thing, and did not see that.

how long it stayed, and the flash of light before it ascended. How would you describe that flash of light to people if you had to describe it?
a flash of light.

Wouldn't you say it was like lightning?
If it was like lightning, then yes. If not, then no. I did not see lightning. But I did see a flash of sorts.

I would say, "there was a flash like lightning just before it ascended". How is that different than Ezekiel's description:
I would disagree with you and say that there was no lightning, just a flash.
The description in Ez is quite different. I do however believe that the wheel within a wheel was the very throne of God in Ezekiel, and was a vehicle.

This recent one, I do not see the same definitin for, besides vehicle.

I can't post links. It's the one where the people from the USA are speaking in the background and recording it.
you can type out the url tho, and then i can reproduce the address in my address bar and find it.

My posts 40-50 were all single words, to get me to the 50 mark and linking abilities.

:wave:

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Hi, I did not see a wheel inside a wheel. I am curious to how you did.

I guess that is my point. How did you see a wheel in a wheel, if I did not?

Where is this wheel within wheel movement. I will believe if you can show me the link with the video that shows the wheel in a wheel movement.
I have seen umpteen views of the thing, and did not see that.

a flash of light.

If it was like lightning, then yes. If not, then no. I did not see lightning. But I did see a flash of sorts.

I would disagree with you and say that there was no lightning, just a flash.
The description in Ez is quite different. I do however believe that the wheel within a wheel was the very throne of God in Ezekiel, and was a vehicle.

This recent one, I do not see the same definitin for, besides vehicle.

you can type out the url tho, and then i can reproduce the address in my address bar and find it.

My posts 40-50 were all single words, to get me to the 50 mark and linking abilities.

:wave:

A flash of light to a guy who lived thousands of years ago is going to be likened to "lightning" which is what Ezekiel actually did.

To me, the wheel within wheel motion is highly visible and obvious in the video shot by the Americans, which was the closest one I've seen. The two others shot at a further distance aren't close enough to see it.

Do you know what a wheel within wheel motion looks like? Ever see the movie "Contact" with Jodie Foster?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

POSTIOS

zeke37
Mar 11, 2011
✟15,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A flash of light to a guy who lived thousands of years ago is going to be likened to "lightning" which is what Ezekiel actually did.

Could be. I think Zeek describes a flying vehicle that houses God's throne.
but this one that happened a few weeks ago....?

To me, the wheel within wheel motion is highly visible and obvious in the video shot by the Americans, which was the closest one I've seen. The two others shot at a further distance aren't close enough to see it.
Again, i ask you to type the url so i can view it myself.

Do you know what a wheel within wheel motion looks like? Ever see the movie "Contact" with Jodie Foster?
Yep. I enjoyed it. But the video's that I have seen of the Jerusalem ufo, 4 views, do not show that. One is plainly a fake, and the other three do not show any wheel within a wheel motion that I can see, as they are all from a distance.
Unless you have footage that i do not have.

No offense meant. I am always willing to learn, and I am interested.
So, perhaps you can type the url and then I'll post the footage, and we can discuss it better.
Perhaps I just did not look close enough.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

Could be. I think Zeek describes a flying vehicle that houses God's throne.
but this one that happened a few weeks ago....?

Again, i ask you to type the url so i can view it myself.

Yep. I enjoyed it. But the video's that I have seen of the Jerusalem ufo, 4 views, do not show that. One is plainly a fake, and the other three do not show any wheel within a wheel motion that I can see, as they are all from a distance.
Unless you have footage that i do not have.

No offense meant. I am always willing to learn, and I am interested.
So, perhaps you can type the url and then I'll post the footage, and we can discuss it better.
Perhaps I just did not look close enough.

Again, I cannot post links. You said you've studied the videos yourself. You post the link with the Americans talking in the background and I'll see if that's the one where I could see the wheel within wheel motion.

Upvote 0

Manasseh_

not the evil king Manasseh
Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is fascinating to me that the wheel within wheel orb that came down from heaven on January 28, 2011 and hovered over the Temple Mount is exactly 1335 days from the Feast of Trumpets in 2014.

Ezekiel 1 describes a similar "orb" as being one of the four living creatures, complete with lightning-like flash before it ascended.

If this is the 1335 days from Daniel 12 where Michael stands up, war in heaven that kicks down the devil to the earth, then the antichrist's 42 month reign will begin on April 13, 2011.

If not, oh well. We keep going.

in all of scripture , concerning any prophecy God gave his servants, I never found one that was given........Thus saith the Lord, but if it doesn't happen , oh well, then so be it........

although I did notice this about prophecy very early on...........

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Upvote 0
J

Junebug28

in all of scripture , concerning any prophecy God gave his servants, I never found one that was given........Thus saith the Lord, but if it doesn't happen , oh well, then so be it........

although I did notice this about prophecy very early on...........

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

I agree. If you are attempting to demean me with your words, may they return on your own head.

I am not a prophet, nor have I claimed to be one. I have just noticed some very fascinating facts that I have shared with the people here.

Fact #1: Something came down out of the heavens and hovered briefly over the Temple Mount on January 28, 2011.

Fact #2: The "thing" that hovered over the temple mount had at least four characteristics that resembled a description of a heavenly being in Ezekiel 1. (came from above, looked like Beryl, wheel within wheel motion, flashed before it "ran", reascended with great speed)

Fact #3: The timing of the "thing" coming down and then reascending just so happens to be 1335 days from the Feast of Trumpets in 2014. Many believe that Jesus will come to the Temple Mount on the Feast of Trumpets in some future year. Why not 2014?

Fact #4: The 1335 days in Daniel 12 refers to the moment when Michael makes a stand for the deliverance of Israel, the war in heaven described in Revelation 12, and includes the 1260 days of the antichrists allotment before Christ comes to destroy.

Fact #5: Throughtout Revelation, certain people are told to be patient and that they are blessed for their patient endurance and martyrdom. I believe this is the same time frame as is mentioned in Daneil 12 as I just described.

These are interesting facts, which when put together, could mean something...or not. I don't know. I would be thrilled if they do. If they don't, at least I'm using my noggin', searching His Word and watching for the Lord. There is no dishonor in that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0