Gym

CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I wondered how long it would take you to start flirting with her, Drew :p but you should know... as her lawyer I am very protective of her. And am not easily persuaded.

but! I do like italian food. jes' sayin'.... :satisfied:
As the head of your security detail....
I reserve the right to screen any food before it gets to you.
For your safety of course!

Upvote 0

KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh, that's cool. I was there doing evangelism but we stayed in Antioch for a bit and we had a day off to see the ruins of Ephesus (which I highly recommend checking out).

Make sure to try some legit Turkish food. All the food in the tourist-y regions is too Westernized. If you go to the Hatay province (which you probably will), get your hands on some of the kunefe they make there. It will redefine your understanding of "delicious."

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
As the head of your security detail....
I reserve the right to screen any food before it gets to you.
For your safety of course!

Note to self - take out Gym he is being suspicious.

Don't mind me

:holy:

:satisfied:

Nothing to see here

*cough*

*whistles*

:sohappy:

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
*preps taser*

I'm immune to it. Don't ask me why I am - I'm just am ^_^

Ok ok I was a test dummy and apparently after I got zap a few billion times and after the medics revived me...and this is why I never ever allowed back into Texas again LOL j/k j/k ^_^

I do have a sense of humor HAHAHA

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
oh good Shari you have protection! You are a pretty high profile attorney representing northwestern royalty ;). I keep asking her if she wants to be nominated to parliament or of she'd like to be appointed to my royal counsel but she's not interested for some reason.

Upvote 0

The Julikenz

God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jules! [Sarcasm] Yeah we NEVER talk on facebook anymore [/Sarcasm]:doh:By the way I don't hold it against you for setting me up with that man that Shari and I fondly refer to as Lord Voldemort.:hug:
Lol, sigh...

It's not my fault how he turned out... as I remember it, he was a nice guy and you two were very happy for a while, at least before he went around the twist.
cuckoo.gif

THIS IS ALL KENNY'S FAULT, OK!

:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know if anyone here remembers me but I was highly active in the teens forum as well at the women's forum and married couples later on. I was that crazy girl who was first going by bonzaiwombat and liked to throw Sprite bombs at people and started the epic Sharpies vs. Duct Tape war. I haven't posted on here in years but I thought I'd come back anyway and see what's going on here. A little update

Kenny (aka Transformedbygrace) and I are no longer married. He joined the navy and left me to be single and get drunk with his buddies. This happened at the end of the summer 2008.

I am now back in Washington and not in Pensacola, Fl anymore. I'm much happier living in the best state ever and have found life to be much more pleasant where I'm at now.

By God's grace I have found a wonderful church here in Seattle and am very involved. I'm surrounded by more love than I could ever ask for and am wreaking havoc in the ballard area just like I did in the teens forum :p

Yeah life's good. So anyone remember me?

I'm still pretty new so I don't remember you. But I'm glad you decided to join again! You seem pretty awesome! :D Welcome back!!

And I'm so sorry that all of that happened to you. :( But I'm glad to hear that you're doing better now! :hug:

Upvote 0