Ontario, Canada
✟16,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
I think of reps as an internet high five. Or in the case with me and Ethie, a way to have a private conversation ^_^

I never knew there was a different system to reps. I don't think about the numbers meaning anything lol

Don't feel like that! Reps have changed with CF as it has changed. It just a different time than it was 5 years ago. :)

Rep away!

Ok then... thanks for the reassurance... I thought I had crossed one of those invisible forum lines... you know the ones... where everything thinks you're such a wanna-be... ^_^

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
First off, yay for another Washington peep on CF!! Second, I will hold back any charming flirting gentleman actions towards you for another 4-8 weeks but after that it is fair game ^_^ Thirdly, :hug: for a lot of stuff that has happened to you!! Fourthly, welcome back to the forums.

After I saw Seattle I was like hmm a fellow Seattle dweller or someone that used to live here :D lots of :hugs: and hopefully you will be welcomed back in Christ!!

I was ChristianDrew but hopefully we never met, I may have seen you here and there in places but nothing better than the presence. May the Lord guide you this year Miss!!

God Bless,
Drew

I remember you too, Drew. And I don't know why you feel this need to wait to flirt with me, I certainly won't hold back ;). I just feel the need to warn you that I do have three male bodyguards and a lawyer that you'll have to get past in order to get to me. Oh and tickets to a Mariners game would help you get my attention :D. Where in Seattle do you dwell? PM me.

The Julikenz said:
/me *Hi-5's Cassie like we don't talk on facebook every other week.
tongue.gif

*tags Shari, Holly, Donna & Meg as fellow old school friends
kawaii.gif

*goes back into her hole*

Jules! [Sarcasm] Yeah we NEVER talk on facebook anymore [/Sarcasm]:doh:By the way I don't hold it against you for setting me up with that man that Shari and I fondly refer to as Lord Voldemort.:hug:

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Auburnmeg and qyot I remember you guys too! I finally met travellinggrace and little_tigress last summer if they're still on here. Holly (tg) was actually here visiting me a couple weeks ago!

CASSSSSSSSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle hugs*

TG doesn't post here anymore, but as you can see I never managed to kick my CF addiction.

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Are you going to draw up some legal contract or something? I think he should be able to handle you, just not the two of us together. Who can? I'd say Holly but she just makes us crazier :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟25,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You just want to meet church boy and talk him into asking me out! :hug: Ehhhhh....you know I'll love you for that!

*adds that to new profile*

Miss Seattle Rain recently moves back to her home state of Awesome Rainy Land. Is currently single but must watch out for church boy because she knows how to use duct tape and for her victim I mean potential love interest into falling madly in love after convincing him of all the benefits of some Seattle Rain Godly lovin'.

Also - she swoons for Seattle team even though our team kind-a hits and misses each year lol

Watch out for 3 body guards and 1 lawyer when charming up her in a Godly matter *check*

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟25,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I remember you too, Drew. And I don't know why you feel this need to wait to flirt with me, I certainly won't hold back ;). I just feel the need to warn you that I do have three male bodyguards and a lawyer that you'll have to get past in order to get to me. Oh and tickets to a Mariners game would help you get my attention :D. Where in Seattle do you dwell? PM me.

Beware of protected men in her life baring Male Bonding in the Pacific Northwest Ocean lol *check*

*ahem*

Corny Line #721

"You don't need any sugar with that coffee, your already sweet enough."

Corny Line #42

"What is your favorite number other than your phone number as well as mine which is [insert phone number here]."

Corny Line #112

"How is Heaven this time of Year?"

Corny Line #97

"Can I order you out for a lifetime of memories? I'm willing to pay the rental fees for life."

Corny Line #21

"My name is Prince Charming, are you my Princess?"

Corny Line #70

"If I am Mario, are you Princess Toodstool?"

Corny Line #429

"I am the hubba hubba dude, that you are lookin for."

[/end scene]

Awaits her to run away in 5...4...3...2...1...

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟25,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:thumbsup:

no one wants to mess with three bodyguards *and* a Canadian lawyer who happens to be a tigress...

Plan :ebil:

Take out the Lawyer (to Dinner) to explain my legal reasons why I should (or should not) flirt with Seattle Rain or what I like to say Charming up a Seattle Gal to Make Her Day More Sunny ;)

Then proceed in a legal battle to state that I am not a Player but instead quote "I'm just a Northwestern Fellow with a Big Heart for Jesus yo, I'm just an innocent gentleman to be and once your married to me - I can give you my unlockable features for only wifey to access for a lifetime of memories."

^_^ << this is me awhile writing the above statements for my case to prove that in case I am Handsome aka Sexy Muffin LOL

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟25,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wondered how long it would take you to start flirting with her, Drew :p but you should know... as her lawyer I am very protective of her. And am not easily persuaded.

but! I do like italian food. jes' sayin'.... :satisfied:

*puts that on your profile*

Little Tigress is a Protected Lawyer of Seattle Rain. She wubs Italian Food and is not easily persuaded and will give you "the look" until you are proven worthy to date/court friends of hers.

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Beware of protected men in her life baring Male Bonding in the Pacific Northwest Ocean lol *check*

*ahem*

Corny Line #721

"You don't need any sugar with that coffee, your already sweet enough."
so are you ;)

Corny Line #42

"What is your favorite number other than your phone number as well as mine which is [insert phone number here]."
PM me for that. Or look me up at Mars Hill Church this Sunday morning.
Corny Line #112

"How is Heaven this time of Year?"
Jesus is keeping me on earth this time of the year doing His work. My reward is up there waiting though
Corny Line #97

"Can I order you out for a lifetime of memories? I'm willing to pay the rental fees for life."
Well currently I need a plane ticket to ny so I can get to turkey in a couple of weeks and I'll be happy to pay you back in dates. No joke ;)
Corny Line #21

"My name is Prince Charming, are you my Princess?"
close. I'm actually the queen of Seattle and am looking for a king so a can produce an heir to the Seattle throne.
Corny Line #70

"If I am Mario, are you Princess Toodstool?"
No, I'm princess Cassandra

Corny Line #429

"I am the hubba hubba dude, that you are lookin for."

[/end scene]

Awaits her to run away in 5...4...3...2...1...

God Bless,
Drew

I don't follow the last line at all :confused:

*adds that to new profile*

Miss Seattle Rain recently moves back to her home state of Awesome Rainy Land. Is currently single but must watch out for church boy because she knows how to use duct tape and for her victim I mean potential love interest into falling madly in love after convincing him of all the benefits of some Seattle Rain Godly lovin'.

Also - she swoons for Seattle team even though our team kind-a hits and misses each year lol

Watch out for 3 body guards and 1 lawyer when charming up her in a Godly matter *check*

God Bless,
Drew

Actually I was the general of the Sharpie Army. I have learned to use duct tape since signing the peace treaty though. Oh and as long as you love Jesus and want to date me for the right reasons you shouldn't have a problem getting past the bodyguards.

Upvote 0

KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well currently I need a plane ticket to ny so I can get to turkey in a couple of weeks and I'll be happy to pay you back in dates. No joke ;)

No way! I was just in Turkey a few weeks ago. Why are you heading there?

Also, you were before my time. But you seem pretty awesome, and this thread seems pretty awesome, so welcome back.

Upvote 0