T

toastface_grillah

I don't know if anyone here remembers me but I was highly active in the teens forum as well at the women's forum and married couples later on. I was that crazy girl who was first going by bonzaiwombat and liked to throw Sprite bombs at people and started the epic Sharpies vs. Duct Tape war. I haven't posted on here in years but I thought I'd come back anyway and see what's going on here. A little update

Kenny (aka Transformedbygrace) and I are no longer married. He joined the navy and left me to be single and get drunk with his buddies. This happened at the end of the summer 2008.

I am now back in Washington and not in Pensacola, Fl anymore. I'm much happier living in the best state ever and have found life to be much more pleasant where I'm at now.

By God's grace I have found a wonderful church here in Seattle and am very involved. I'm surrounded by more love than I could ever ask for and am wreaking havoc in the ballard area just like I did in the teens forum :p

Yeah life's good. So anyone remember me?

I've never been to the teen forums, but welcome back! Sorry to hear about Kenny - you don't have to be Amish to have Rumspringa.

@Sara- same here! Reps just ain't the same if you didn't get them for saying something awesome.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,433.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if anyone here remembers me but I was highly active in the teens forum as well at the women's forum and married couples later on. I was that crazy girl who was first going by bonzaiwombat and liked to throw Sprite bombs at people and started the epic Sharpies vs. Duct Tape war. I haven't posted on here in years but I thought I'd come back anyway and see what's going on here. A little update

Kenny (aka Transformedbygrace) and I are no longer married. He joined the navy and left me to be single and get drunk with his buddies. This happened at the end of the summer 2008.

I am now back in Washington and not in Pensacola, Fl anymore. I'm much happier living in the best state ever and have found life to be much more pleasant where I'm at now.

By God's grace I have found a wonderful church here in Seattle and am very involved. I'm surrounded by more love than I could ever ask for and am wreaking havoc in the ballard area just like I did in the teens forum :p

Welcome back. I did hear you had married a CF'er, so I was wondering why you were back. :) :wave:

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Petrarch! One of my fellow Penguinos! Yeah I disappeared summer of 2008 because I was busy being a camp counselor and then my marriage fell apart so I've been too busy stabilizing my life. I was still active here while I was married to that CFer though!

Upvote 0

K9_Trainer

Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable
May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I remember you! Thanks for the update about everything :hug: Idk if you remember me or not, if you don't that's ok :D

Sorry to hear things didn't work out with Kenny though, but I'm glad life is going well for you otherwise!

Reactions: Nom De Guerre
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

K9_Trainer

Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable
May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hey K9_trainer! I totally remember you. How's life?

Going well actually!

Seems like things are falling into place perfectly. I've almost got my BS in Biology and I'm applying for grad school, which I should have no problems getting in...I know the professors in the bio department. Trying to study for the GRE at the moment :D

Upvote 0

Reneemo4

Hello God? It's me, Renee...
May 25, 2011
Ontario, Canada
✟16,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
Well I totally feel jerk-ish about the whole rep thing. I was under the impression that rep's were kind of being used as a way to communicate, in addition to showing appreciation for a post. I didn't mean to offend anyone if I rep'd in an out-of-line fashion...

My apologies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome back! Proof that CF is like the mafia.. once you are in, you never get out ;)

Well I totally feel jerk-ish about the whole rep thing. I was under the impression that rep's were kind of being used as a way to communicate, in addition to showing appreciation for a post. I didn't mean to offend anyone if I rep'd in an out-of-line fashion...

My apologies.

I think of reps as an internet high five. Or in the case with me and Ethie, a way to have a private conversation ^_^

I never knew there was a different system to reps. I don't think about the numbers meaning anything lol

Upvote 0

arborvita

Retired.
Jun 9, 2005
Wild Wild West
✟60,253.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

My apologies.

Don't feel like that! Reps have changed with CF as it has changed. It just a different time than it was 5 years ago. :)

Rep away!

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

First off, yay for another Washington peep on CF!! Second, I will hold back any charming flirting gentleman actions towards you for another 4-8 weeks but after that it is fair game ^_^ Thirdly, :hug: for a lot of stuff that has happened to you!! Fourthly, welcome back to the forums.

After I saw Seattle I was like hmm a fellow Seattle dweller or someone that used to live here :D lots of :hugs: and hopefully you will be welcomed back in Christ!!

I was ChristianDrew but hopefully we never met, I may have seen you here and there in places but nothing better than the presence. May the Lord guide you this year Miss!!

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0