Senators take aim at Biden's support for bill giving illegals, Chinese Communist Party members right to vote

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟216,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Can you explain why non-citizens being able to vote in local DC elections is concerning?
Taking things to an extreme for illustration is a handy way to look at things. Theoretically what would happen if a country sent more citizens from their country than there were Americans? They could vote in anyone they wished. They don't have to do that, if their candidate is ten percent behind they only need to make up that amount of votes.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟348,313.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Taking things to an extreme for illustration is a handy way to look at things. Theoretically what would happen if a country sent more citizens from their country than there were Americans? They could vote in anyone they wished. They don't have to do that, if their candidate is ten percent behind they only need to make up that amount of votes.
They could vote in anyone they wished. For mayor and city council of DC. Which can be vetoed, or even outright dissolved, by COngress at any time. So again, I'm not sure why this local ordinance is something you feel is concerning.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟216,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
They could vote in anyone they wished. For mayor and city council of DC. Which can be vetoed, or even outright dissolved, by COngress at any time. So again, I'm not sure why this local ordinance is something you feel is concerning.
Why is the left so concerned with gun control, all they have to do is pass a Constitutional amendment outlawing the personal possession of guns?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟144,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Not completely, and certainly selling us goods using stolen U.S. patents can be curtailed. Additionally the Chinese illegally gather all kinds of information on Americans through Tiktok and other such entities, it gives them an advantage in the selling of goods and in politics. U.S. intelligence is aware of drugs used by the Chinese, acting much like alcohol only the person is not aware they are being drugged, it helps them get invitations into the U.S., we could at least put out a warning to scientists, politicians, and educational institutions..
They’re out to get us?
So?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟144,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
See, now I kinda-sorta dwell on that [darned] asteroid that’ll put an end to this little foray of DNA trying to be “smart”, so these pesky “might-be’s” don’t really bother me in the least.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟144,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Why is the left so concerned with gun control, all they have to do is pass a Constitutional amendment outlawing the personal possession of guns?
Only a very few on “the left” want to do anything like that.
Why is the right afraid of those few?
They’re a tiny minority…
Oh

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟216,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
See, now I kinda-sorta dwell on that [darned] asteroid that’ll put an end to this little foray of DNA trying to be “smart”, so these pesky “might-be’s” don’t really bother me in the least.
The hard left that supports an open southern border believes that enough illegals will be able to keep them in power, so much so that they are willing to look the other way from the hardened criminals entering our country and the women and children sex trafficked and the fentanyl killing our children. The reality is that corruption becomes entrenched, as can be seen with our federal government.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟144,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The hard left that supports an open southern border believes that enough illegals will be able to keep them in power, so much so that they are willing to look the other way from the hardened criminals entering our country and the women and children sex trafficked and the fentanyl killing our children. The reality is that corruption becomes entrenched, as can be seen with our federal government.
Well it’s a good thing then that President Biden is not “hard left” huh?

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟911,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Considering that neither the “hard left” or Democrats in general have needed illegal immigrants to win elections, I’m not sure why you think this is any sort of strategy. Illegal immigrants are not a factor in winning elections.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟216,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Considering that neither the “hard left” or Democrats in general have needed illegal immigrants to win elections, I’m not sure why you think this is any sort of strategy. Illegal immigrants are not a factor in winning elections.
They are now. People have now seen the manipulation by the government in concert with Big Tech and other corruption within the Democrat Party.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟911,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They are now. People have now seen the manipulation by the government in concert with Big Tech and other corruption within the Democrat Party.
No, the only voters who but all that were never voting for Democratic candidates.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
"The Biden administration should be ashamed," Britt told Fox News Digital. "This is a flagrant failure of the president to uphold his oath of office to ‘preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.' Quite simply, he has chosen to pander to the far-left wing of the Democratic Party instead of advancing America’s interests."

"Voting in our country is a sacred right that must solely be limited to American citizens. This is simple common sense," she said.

With all of the Chinese coming through our southern border this is concerning.
So American citizens shouldn't have the right to vote if they are of Chinese decent?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟216,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No, the only voters who but all that were never voting for Democratic candidates.
False. The polls showed otherwise. A significant portion of Democrats are really not hard left, they are just used to voting for Democrats. That's what they do in my Congressional District, there has not been a Republican elected to Congress here since the 1940s. I remember how hard I studied what the candidates had to say on issues, and while in line to vote the guy behind me, about my age, wanted to know if I knew who was on the Democratic ticket. But today some can see what is really happening.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟911,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
False. The polls showed otherwise. A significant portion of Democrats are really not hard left, they are just used to voting for Democrats. That's what they do in my Congressional District, there has not been a Republican elected to Congress here since the 1940s. I remember how hard I studied what the candidates had to say on issues, and while in line to vote the guy behind me, about my age, wanted to know if I knew who was on the Democratic ticket. But today some can see what is really happening.
New York Post is not credible. Here we are years later and still nothing incriminating from the laptop about Joe Biden. The NYP article that revealed the laptop was a clear attempt to sway an election with innuendo of wrongdoing but yet still no evidence of wrongdoing by the President. So who was really trying to manipulate the election?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
As I have told you before, you really need to find better sources. This is their website page. Read some of those headlines.
More than that, when people say that twitter holding a story, specially the Hunter story, for two whole days is enough to sway a election, it tells me a lot about how uncritical those people are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟216,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As I have told you before, you really need to find better sources. This is their website page. Read some of those headlines.
More than that, when people say that twitter holding a story, specially the Hunter story, for two whole days is enough to sway a election, it tells me a lot about how uncritical those people are.
You need to wake up and quit relying on the same sources that have been an active part of the left wing hoaxes. There are some excellent stories on America in the British and Australian press that are pretty straight shooting. Realize how the press has actively suppressed the Biden crime family activities, not just the laptop, as well as the horrors of the southern border, the women and children sex trafficked, and the horrors of Afghanistan, where more than half the people are starving and women and children are sold into slavery.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
You need to wake up and quit relying on the same sources that have been an active part of the left wing hoaxes. There are some excellent stories on America in the British and Australian press that are pretty straight shooting. Realize how the press has actively suppressed the Biden crime family activities, not just the laptop, as well as the horrors of the southern border, the women and children sex trafficked, and the horrors of Afghanistan, where more than half the people are starving and women and children are sold into slavery.
Oddly enough, I went to your website you provided to find the website they sourced. There is nothing "excellent" about them. You have been asked to prove what crimes Hunter has been engaged in, yet you can't and instead just wash, rinse, repeat your claims. I am not interested in more Rupert Murdoch type tabloids in Britain and Australian you constantly traffic in.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟216,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oddly enough, I went to your website you provided to find the website they sourced. There is nothing "excellent" about them. You have been asked to prove what crimes Hunter has been engaged in, yet you can't and instead just wash, rinse, repeat your claims. I am not interested in more Rupert Murdoch type tabloids in Britain and Australian you constantly traffic in.
I'm not a prosecutor trying Hunter Biden's case. At the moment the U.S. House of Representatives is taking sworn statements.

Upvote 0