seducing spirits and doctrines of demons

get it right

Nov 25, 2008
✟1,845.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
i didn't want to create a new thread for this as i don't expect much reply, but it didn't seem to fit into any of the recent posts, so.

Very briefly:
Seducing spirits and doctrines of demons

1 timothy 4. 1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

In the end time some will leave the faith preferring to listen to doctrines which are of devils – fallen angels, they speak lies that the scriptures do not say, they change what scriptures say.

One or more here do that, but timothy verse 3 is speaking about a specific orginasion.

Giving heed to seducing spirits:- the bible tells of it being wrong to communicate with spirits, other than the holy spirit of course, but the roman catholic church claim that children have communicated with mary on different occasions and have seen her, although she has been sleeping in christ her son – god for two thousand years.

It is my opinion and others as well, i'm not the first to say it, that a deception will be satan appearing as mary, in the sky, to the whole world, convincing most if not all rc's that it is she, and she - satan will be believed by most other christians as well being un educated in his word, but not those who know and hold to his - bibical truth.

Rcc forbids their priests to marry.

The rcc forbits the eating of meat on friday and some other days of the year.

1 tim 4.6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

I'm not that good for sure, but agree with these scriptures and those persons that bought my attention to them.

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe that you are right on the money with this one, Get it Right.

However, it's not just the ROMAN Catholic Church. Various Christian cults and other denominations have their own "rules" as well. But yes, the Catholic Church does exactly what Paul warned about in Timothy.

Did you know that the word catholic means "universal"? It's the Roman Universal Church. If you go back and look at their beginnings and basis as well as their practices, it's understandable why they call it that.

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
However, it's not just the ROMAN Catholic Church. Various Christian cults and other denominations have their own "rules" as well. But yes, the Catholic Church does exactly what Paul warned about in Timothy.

Your views are way outside the mainstream too, so you shouldn't throw stones.

Upvote 0
K

kotel

I think get it right has got it right, the RCC forbids marriage for priests and eating meats for Lent. The religion has many other doctrines and rituals that came from the ancient Babylonian religion.

I strongly believe the false prophet, the second beast is the Pope who unites with the Antichrist in the time of the end. The two horns on his head are symbolic of the western and eastern religions of the RCC and the Eastern Orthodox church united under the Pope.

The Pope will be given credit for healing the fatal wound of the Antichrist and perform miraculous signs and call fire down from earth (Rev 13:13) One of the signs could very well be an image of Mary. The fire probably comes from a laser weapon in heaven.

He also sets up an image of the Antichrist in the temple and gives breath to the image so that it can speak and demand everyone to worship it and receive its mark. Soon after he sets up the image he Pope and his religion will be stripped of their power and authority by the ten horns and the Antichrist (1:16-17).

The RCC is the woman riding on the “scarlet beast” (Satan), she has concordances with many nations that she commits adultery with (17:2). She is the “mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.”

Upvote 0

Gary777

Gary777
Jan 1, 2004
Southern Sweden
✟15,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ummm you are a rc so you know it is forbidden for priests to have wives

Its not true. You can generally be ordained as a priest if you are married, but you can't marry if you are already ordained into higher ranks because you then have pledged to live in celebacy. Thats why they get warned about such ordinations, ebcause of the burden of remaingin unmarried.

Upvote 0

Super Kal

the goal is to be more like You, and less like me
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
my thoughts exactly... I know Catholics who have faith in Jesus Christ and don't do these things...

John Hagee says Jesus was not the Christ, and he's as far from Catholicism than ever, so does that make him right?... no, that makes him still wrong because of those seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, because the Bible plainly says Jesus was the Christ

1 Timothy 4:1-3 deals with more than just Roman Catholicism.

Upvote 0

Gary777

Gary777
Jan 1, 2004
Southern Sweden
✟15,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i didn't want to create a new thread for this as i don't expect much reply, but it didn't seem to fit into any of the recent posts, so.

Very briefly:
Seducing spirits and doctrines of demons

1 timothy 4. 1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

In the end time some will leave the faith preferring to listen to doctrines which are of devils – fallen angels, they speak lies that the scriptures do not say, they change what scriptures say.

One or more here do that, but timothy verse 3 is speaking about a specific orginasion.

Giving heed to seducing spirits:- the bible tells of it being wrong to communicate with spirits, other than the holy spirit of course, but the roman catholic church claim that children have communicated with mary on different occasions and have seen her, although she has been sleeping in christ her son – god for two thousand years.

It is my opinion and others as well, i'm not the first to say it, that a deception will be satan appearing as mary, in the sky, to the whole world, convincing most if not all rc's that it is she, and she - satan will be believed by most other christians as well being un educated in his word, but not those who know and hold to his - bibical truth.

Rcc forbids their priests to marry.

The rcc forbits the eating of meat on friday and some other days of the year.

1 tim 4.6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

I'm not that good for sure, but agree with these scriptures and those persons that bought my attention to them.

funny that you agree with this because they are wrong on most major points.

You claim Paul is talking about an organisation. Really?

catholic priests can have wifes as mentioned earlier, you need to read yourself up on the rcc's stand on celebacy. I live in Europe, and the whole eastern rite churches here, which are under the leadership of the Pope and the Vatican are allowed to marry even if they are priest! As a matter of fact, there are plenty of married priests in the wester rite also, and meny of them live in your own country. Probably as much as 20% of the catholic priests are married.

Fridays are regarded as a day of repentance, you CAN do this trough a light fast abstaining from meats like Daniel, but also in any other way you want to express it. So, NO you are NOT forbidden to eat meat.

In conclusion Paul CAN NOT be talking about the RCC. It is discrimitation at the best, but as a matter of fact it is persecution of Jesus body.

What you mean that Mary has been sleeping in christ her son, i have no idea, sounds like soulsleep too me, and SDA ppl often accuse everyone else of beeing spiritists - because they dont beelive in soulsleep like SAD does but like Luther believs that dead saints are awake and alert.
Spiritism is most certianly forbidden by God with good reason - all the pop-spiritists we see so much on TV these days are not communicating with dead ppl at all, but either nothing and i some cases with familiar spirits. However, if God takes you into a experience in the Spirit where you meet dead saints, are you going to accuse God of beeing a spiritst for diong it? Are you also claim that Jesus, Peter, Andrew, John was doing spiritism when they communicated with deceased moses and Elijah?

Yes, i know of many storis that ppl have seen Mary. Of course many of them are probably not true, or even decevign spirits. But these things happen within any other denominational church movement too. WHat if your pastor told you he had been in heaven and seen and talked to all the saints there. Is he a Spiritist just beacuse he had the same experience John had in the revelation?

Reactions: Super Kal
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gary777

Gary777
Jan 1, 2004
Southern Sweden
✟15,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
John Hagee says Jesus was not the Christ.

It was a very silly fomrulation by hagee when he claimed that "Jesus didnt come to earth to be the messiah", but this is taken out of context, and what he means is that in regards to Gods plans with Israel - Jesus didnt come to earth to be their messiah but to be killed for their sins. But of COURSE he preaches that Jesus is the messiah now! I think your accusation that he is inspired by demons, based on this, is very serious accusation with no ground. However, i think God has mercy on us, because we behave like children - probably because we spiritually speaking ARE still children - and we dont really understand what we do when we spread such things.

But i totally agree with your conclusion, becuase Paul is warning ALL the church about the seducing spirits, so there wil obviously be demons teaching found in church.

Upvote 0

Super Kal

Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
taken out of context?...
he plainly stated it without any context whatsoever when he promoted his book In Defense of Israel... I have the very video proving that.
What does 1 Corinthians 12:3 say again?
"...no one can say "Jesus is Lord" except in the Holy Spirit"

and yes, the Bible DOES say that Jesus was the Christ/ Messiah / χριστος (it's a title... it has nothing to do with a Jewish political agenda... something Hagee is obsessed with... but that comes with Zionism)... the Bible says this countless times that Jesus is the Christ... not just for the Gentiles, but for the Jews as well.

not to mention, Hagee also supports and defends the ministry of Benny Hinn, a man who, among other things, claims Adam could fly and could go into outer space

Upvote 0

Super Kal

Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
and Hagee has stated that he supports this kind of ministry... it's not even a ministry, it's demonic garbage... it's no better than Todd Bentley's "ministry", which is a teaching of violence...

Jesus Christ Himself said in Matthew 7:20 "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them" ...
Jesus Christ also said "On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’"

Upvote 0

yeshuachrist

May 6, 2009
✟242.00
Faith
Christian
Happiness can be achieved through prosperity - this is of the Great harlot, and of the nations and of the chief nation

No one, living or dead. Has recieved salvation from Christ since the Door to Heaven was closed 21 years ago. and even now since its been loosed, has no one recieved salvation of the christ. the appointed time of the 144,000 the 1st Resurrection Rapture, hasn't come, but will come shortly.

Since its impossible for anyone to recieve salvation. How is it possible for these, many false believers to claim they have obtained what Christ has not ordained. This is the mind of the true AntiChrist, of doctrines of evil spirits and of satan, seeking to make possible what is impossible.

The beast is of your breathern and of the 2nd Resurrection. This is a Antichrist also, and will only confirm what has already been overthrown in the hearts of the false believers. Your breathern is of creation, or alien. 1st Resurrection law, has made this an impossibility, after the fullfillment of the 1st Resurrection Rapture. This is possible and of a everlasting curse.

The only individuals able to recieve testimony are saints. Their testimony comes from the Holy Ghost. The testimony of the antichrist comes from creation, which is satan. The testimony of satan is a counterfiet, seeking to make the impossible, possible, this will be the case during the 2nd Resurrection Rapture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
K

kotel

The US planned and financed the recent coup in Honduras, the Catholic church was involved.

17:2 “With her the kings of the earth committed adultery”

Washington behind the Honduras coup: Here is the evidence

Funding the coup leaders

Just one month before the coup against President Zelaya occured, a coalition of different organisations, business associations, political parties, high level members of the Catholic Church and private media outlets, was formed in opposition to Zelaya’s policies. The coalition was called the “Democratic Civil Union of Honduras”. It’s only objective was to oust President Zelaya from power in order to impede the future possibility of a constitutional convention to reform the constitution, which would allow the people a voice and a role in their political process.

Upvote 0

Gary777

Gary777
Jan 1, 2004
Southern Sweden
✟15,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
taken out of context?...
he plainly stated it without any context whatsoever when he promoted his book In Defense of Israel... I have the very video proving that.

Yes, we ALL have that video because it is posted on the internet and on youtube!! Yes, you said that hagee believe that "Jesus was not the Christ". That is not only taken out of the context, which is Jesus' role in Israel when he came to earth and his ministry in Israel, but it is a formulation that you made yourself that Hagee never would agree on and never said. His site, is full of references to the Jesus Christ" and his "belifs" statements cleary names Jesus as the Christ. But he is preaching that Jesus didnt come to be "their messiah", but to be the lamb of God, and then be the messiah for both the jews and the whole world - which is a formulaton of what most of us believe! However, that teaching in itself confri,s that he not only belives Jesus to be the messiah prmosed to the jews, but that he is the Christ over all creation. You should really go to the source and check your fact, the source beeing john hagee ministries, because there is plenty on his site that confirms that he has an evanglical view on Jesus Christ. I'm not a supporter of hagee, as a matter of fact i dont even like his style and disagree with much of his preaching, but these lies we as christians spread agains ministers is very evil and makes christians much worse than the ministers weaccuse so much.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Super Kal

Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Matthew 5:17-18
17 Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled?
18 But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person.

Matthew 15:37
Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil.

Matthew 7:20
Thus you will recognize them by their fruits

the very fact that the man supports Zionism and Dispensationalism is proof enough that he follows doctrines of demons, so don't give me this "he's wonderful" crap... I live in the same city he teaches. I've heard him enough, and all it takes is the discernment of the Holy Spirit to know how full of lies he is... and he's not the only preacher out here that teaches it

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Happiness can be achieved through prosperity - this is of the Great harlot, and of the nations and of the chief nation

No one, living or dead. Has recieved salvation from Christ since the Door to Heaven was closed 21 years ago. and even now since its been loosed, has no one recieved salvation of the christ. the appointed time of the 144,000 the 1st Resurrection Rapture, hasn't come, but will come shortly.

Since its impossible for anyone to recieve salvation. How is it possible for these, many false believers to claim they have obtained what Christ has not ordained. This is the mind of the true AntiChrist, of doctrines of evil spirits and of satan, seeking to make possible what is impossible.

The beast is of your breathern and of the 2nd Resurrection. This is a Antichrist also, and will only confirm what has already been overthrown in the hearts of the false believers. Your breathern is of creation, or alien. 1st Resurrection law, has made this an impossibility, after the fullfillment of the 1st Resurrection Rapture. This is possible and of a everlasting curse.

The only individuals able to recieve testimony are saints. Their testimony comes from the Holy Ghost. The testimony of the antichrist comes from creation, which is satan. The testimony of satan is a counterfiet, seeking to make the impossible, possible, this will be the case during the 2nd Resurrection Rapture.

Baloney!
I have received salvation in Christ.

Eph 1:13And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

What cult taught you this garbage you are spewing?

Upvote 0