Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
cinni said:
a new doctor? we must not have a new series yet then

hey i missed something on it did dr cox and jordon lose their baby did it die after birth or was it a miscarriage?
cos he seemed really affected by it

I must have missed something. I thought they had a kid and it was fine...???

Upvote 0

Cordelia

Temperamental Girl of God
Apr 14, 2004
Leeds, United Kingdom
✟10,155.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Macrina said:
Yes, the voice-overs really do it. When he gets that pensive look and we get to see into his crazy brain, it just makes me laugh.

And the bizarre elements... like why is the janitor such a meany to JD? Why is Dr. Kelso so completely over-the-top?

And the relationship between Turk and Carla -- that is so cute. They are such a quirky couple, but they work together.

Macrina
Gah, I know :) I really miss it being on cable TV here. I always miss it when it's on at something like 7 in the morning.

Upvote 0

DaisyRose

watch out watch out big brothers about..
Mar 11, 2008
Here, there and everywhere.
✟7,866.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Engaged
I've gotten into watching Scrubs recently. I *love* the janitor. He doesn't have a name other than "janitor," does he?

Macrina
hehe no he doesn't have any other name as far as the audience know. :) i loooovee him too though. The show cracks me up with the randomness of JD's thoughts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums