Scrubs anyone?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Macrina

Macrinator
Sep 8, 2004
✟22,415.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, the voice-overs really do it. When he gets that pensive look and we get to see into his crazy brain, it just makes me laugh.

And the bizarre elements... like why is the janitor such a meany to JD? Why is Dr. Kelso so completely over-the-top?

And the relationship between Turk and Carla -- that is so cute. They are such a quirky couple, but they work together.

Macrina

Upvote 0

cinni

Cuddly Dawg
Aug 25, 2004
Visit site
✟2,102.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Macrina said:
Yes, the voice-overs really do it. When he gets that pensive look and we get to see into his crazy brain, it just makes me laugh.

And the bizarre elements... like why is the janitor such a meany to JD? Why is Dr. Kelso so completely over-the-top?

And the relationship between Turk and Carla -- that is so cute. They are such a quirky couple, but they work together.

Macrina

because thats the gel that holds the show together including dr coxs sarcasticness its all just to make it a success can you imagine if these characters were not off the wall who would watch the show?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rev.TJ

These Are The End Times
Jun 4, 2004
Pompano Beach
✟187.00
Faith
Christian
This show has so much going for it...And I think that may it's down fall. It may be too good for TV.

I mean, the way the narrative works...the way that JD talks to us. The way the show is a comedy, yet has a very strong drama core.

Heck, even the way it's shot in a former (real) hospital...Just breaks new ground everywhere.

I wonder how long it will last. I have watched it from the beginning.

Upvote 0

Toulouse630

Lurker Extraordinaire
Sep 4, 2004
Dallas
✟488.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I think it's funny. Dr Cox and the voice-overs really make the show.

Someone mentioned the relationship of Turk and Carla. I think it's just a redux of Murray and Dionne from Clueless. Funny, but done before, especially with Donald Faison playing the guy /relationship wise.

Upvote 0

Macrina

Macrinator
Sep 8, 2004
✟22,415.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
cinni said:

because thats the gel that holds the show together including dr coxs sarcasticness its all just to make it a success can you imagine if these characters were not off the wall who would watch the show?
exactly!

Upvote 0