Centerville
✟456.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ive been thinking about my childhood, and ive been remembering all the shows and things that my family and I watched/did that were Christian based.
I'd like to hear childhood (or now) stories about things you enjoyed and which were you favorite!
I'll go first; I loved watching veggietales, and the good morals they talked about and the bible stories they told in fun and more child based ways

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟339,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I remember watching a TV show called "Davey and Goliath". Davey was a boy, and Goliath was his dog. They talked to each other as they went through various adventures. Every so often, Davey would start to do something morally dubious, and I can still hear Goliath saying "I dunno, Davey..." :)

Upvote 0
May 2, 2024
Centerville
✟456.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
I remember watching a TV show called "Davey and Goliath". Davey was a boy, and Goliath was his dog. They talked to each other as they went through various adventures. Every so often, Davey would start to do something morally dubious, and I can still hear Goliath saying "I dunno, Davey..." :)
I remember hearing about that show!

Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Showing my age , but as a young boy one of my favorite tv shows was the Magic Boomerang , the kid would throw the boomerang and everything man and animal would freeze until the boomerang returned to him.

A one min intro....lol

Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟51,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if I can play this game. The earliest broadcast I can put an exact date on is watching Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald. That was nearly two years before F Troop, and I remember that because one night I tried to "help" fry fish and dragged the side of my hand through hot oil. I remember watching the tower topple as my hand hurt. I might remember the very first episodes of Daniel Boone, but since the three stations we could get relied heavily on syndication, can't be sure. I can't even remember if I saw the first airing of Mr. Magoo's A Christmas Carol because it used to be shown annually.

We may have watched The Ed Sullivan Show. I don't remember it, but two years ago heard the theme and remembered hearing that somewhere before. Remember how The Huntley-Brinkley Report used part of Beethoven's 9th (didn't know what it was then, but remembered it).

Upvote 0