scientists trap antimatter

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And making a few particles is anything but that.

Is lucifer the evil ruler of this earth. Is he the one who has deceived us?
Or is the nature of his being simply misunderstood?

I just want your personal opinion of this. No sidestepping, no spin, just your own personal opinion.

Is he good or evil?

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Is lucifer the evil ruler of this earth. Is he the one who has deceived us?
Or is the nature of his being simply misunderstood?

I just want your personal opinion of this. No sidestepping, no spin, just your own personal opinion.

Is he good or evil?

Why do I need to answer an irrelevant question? You have not shown that antimatter has anything to do with Lucifer, only asserted that it does. We can come back to this once it becomes relevant, and that will happen once you conclusively establish that connection.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why do I need to answer an irrelevant question? You have not shown that antimatter has anything to do with Lucifer, only asserted that it does. We can come back to this once it becomes relevant, and that will happen once you conclusively establish that connection.

Aaah the ugliness of spin. My dear brother, I realize that you are too young to be initiated by the SRoFM, and are probably not much into their particular brand of idiocracy, but you always seem to be right on the border of acceptance of their ideology.

I assert that lucifer is the giver of science. Do you rebuke this statement? Or do you by chance believe that lucifer is equal to Yahweh, in a non zoroastrianistic way?

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Aaah the ugliness of spin. My dear brother, I realize that you are too young to be initiated by the SRoFM, and are probably not much into their particular brand of idiocracy, but you always seem to be right on the border of acceptance of their ideology.

I assert that lucifer is the giver of science. Do you rebuke this statement? Or do you by chance believe that lucifer is equal to Yahweh, in a non zoroastrianistic way?

Excuse me, I do not have to answer this question, certainly not to you, until you establish an actual conclusive connection between Lucifer and science; in other words, establish its relevance. I'm not the only one who's queried this assertion of yours, so maybe don't be so presumptuous as to think it is self-evident, and justify it reasonably. The fact that you acknowledge that it's an assertion and still seek to question me is frankly ridiculous.

"Lucifer = science" or "Lucifer = yahweh" is probably one of the more insane false dichotomies I've been offered this week.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Excuse me, I do not have to answer this question, certainly not to you, until you establish an actual conclusive connection between Lucifer and science; in other words, establish its relevance. I'm not the only one who's queried this assertion of yours, so maybe don't be so presumptuous as to think it is self-evident, and justify it reasonably. The fact that you acknowledge that it's an assertion and still seek to question me is frankly ridiculous.

"Lucifer = science" or "Lucifer = yahweh" is probably one of the more insane false dichotomies I've been offered this week.

i am not going to dig through the kahballa or the talmud to prove to you that it is lucifer who brings us into the light according to the twisted luciferians who control this planet and it's nations.
These ritualists were those same who worship satan in the name of Egypts apostasies, and the same who the sumerians acknowledged as the annunkai led by satan himself, anu.
This secret society enslaved their own Hebrew brothers soas to eliminate the name of the ALmighty Yahweh from the face of the earth.
My contention is that this same society is responsible for keeping the secrets of satan, science as we know it.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
My contention is that this same society is responsible for keeping the secrets of satan, science as we know it.

That's nice. Until you can actually back it up though, I'm not putting up with any more interrogation on the matter.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's nice. Until you can actually back it up though, I'm not putting up with any more interrogation on the matter.

Why do you feel interrogated. I do not accuse the impartial. If you do not follow lucifer, you are without guilt in the matter.
I apologize for my lack of tact.:hug:

Upvote 0
Mar 27, 2010
no where land
✟15,252.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Greens

i fear i must interject here...
thats totally nutty man!
haha i once learnt to never deal with a man who works in ultimatums...

the part i find kinda ironic...
you speak as if you all against science and stuff...
but this science evilness helped create the computer your on to spread this jazz man.
just something i found funny is all.

Upvote 0

youngjoshuatree

Aug 31, 2009
✟7,674.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Considering investors said the EXACT same thing when the oil rush first started, I don't think it much matters.

The technology will move along at warp speed soon, as they have proved it possible.

satan might also say this is the key to interdimensional travel, and it may very well be for all we know.

i think its interesting that you think our future could be of interdimensional traveling. people will say its evil but that older generation will die away and the children will adapt and use the science that says its possible. remember the people born in 1920 and still living today in our modern world

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i fear i must interject here...
thats totally nutty man!
haha i once learnt to never deal with a man who works in ultimatums...

the part i find kinda ironic...
you speak as if you all against science and stuff...
but this science evilness helped create the computer your on to spread this jazz man.
just something i found funny is all.

Hope your ready top head into the bush, man, oops I meant brother, because when the antichrist's technological eden is bourne, there will be no turning back to look upon it and wonder.

As for ultimatums, I do not give ultimatums. However, our Lord reminds us in His Word what will be of us shall we choose to look back!;)

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i think its interesting that you think our future could be of interdimensional traveling. people will say its evil but that older generation will die away and the children will adapt and use the science that says its possible. remember the people born in 1920 and still living today in our modern world

Indeed my generation has accepted these heresies unlike my dad's before me. And your generation, younger brother, will accept even worse abominations than my own. However, I use this technology this moment to communicate with you, and it is of no consequence, but when this very technology is used to communicate our mark of the beast, it has become the abomination referred to in Holy Scripture.

I do not specifically know for certain what games lucifer will play when his rule is upon us, but I would not put it past him saying this technology I posted about is key to such travel, and in the least, key to the creation of his technological eden that awaits this world.

Upvote 0