Sanhedrin plans to put Pope on trial

ebia

Senior Contributor
Jul 6, 2004
A very long way away. Sometimes even further.
✟54,775.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
oh brother
That's your response, is it?

Who is the land promised to? The physical descendants of Abraham, except for almost all of them (no criterion provided) but including some who aren't.

Upvote 0

Virgil the Roman

Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .
Jan 14, 2006
Kentucky
✟64,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Genesis 17:7,8 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.
God already fulfilled that promise with the creation of the ancient nation of Israel in the Old Testament. Furthermore, the Church being the 'New Israel' and Christ establishing the 'New Covenant' or 'New Testament', that is superseded. To believe that position holds currently true to the modern-day Nation state of Israel is tied to contemporary Evangelicalism; it is the heresy of 'dispensationalism', a modern-day 20th century error; a view only fabricated within the last century or so. One that was 100% unknown among the Catholic Church prior to the creation of the nation-state of modern Israel in 1948.

Palestine belongs to the Palestine Arabs and Jews inhabitants there; not the Jewish Colonists or warmongering Zionists who've conquered and annexed the whole province.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

Jan001

Striving to win the prize...
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟111,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic