Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hosea 1:10-11 The Israelites will be as countless as the sands of the sea. The time will come when it will no longer be said of them; ‘You are not My people’, and they will be called ‘Children of the Living God’. The people of Judah and Israel will be reunited and will choose for themselves one leader, they will prosper in the Land, for great will be the Day of Jezreel. Romans 9:24-27
Choose their leader; before the Return of Jesus. Jezreel means punishment, this refers to the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, that will clear the Land for this reunion and for the Lord’s favour to His people. Isaiah 10:22, Ezekiel 35:15-27, Jeremiah 30:21

Hosea 3:4-5 The Israelites will be for a long time without a King or leader and without the Temple sacrifices, or the sacred observances. After that, they will again seek the Lord and their Davidic King. All Israel will turn with reverence to their God and seek His favour for the days to come. Isaiah 55:6-7, Psalm 105:1-5

Hosea 12:6-9 Turn back by God’s help, maintain loyalty and justice and wait continually for your God. Ephraim says; surely I have become rich, I am strong and prosperous, sin will not be found in me. The Lord says; From your days in Egypt, I am still your God, you will live in tents yet again, as you did in the Exodus.

Ephraim, the leader of the ten Northern tribes: the House of Israel, among the Western nations, is strong and prosperous. They believe their kind of worship will save them. Isaiah 2:6-8, Isaiah 58:1-5

Hosea 2:13 I shall punish her [Israel] for her sins against Me, when forgetful of Me, she ran off to worship other gods. Ezekiel 4:4-6, Leviticus 26:18
Punishment by exile for a decreed time, now nearly completed. Ezekiel 4:4-6

Hosea 2:14-15 But now, I shall woo her and lead My people into a deserted place, I will encourage them and restore their Land. Then the Israelites will respond as did their ancestors when they came out of Egypt. Ezekiel 20:34-36, Deut. 30:5

Hosea 11:8-11 How can I reject you, Israel and make you like those nations that have died out? A change of heart moves Me; I am the Lord, not a mortal, I will not destroy My people. They will follow their Lord when He calls, they will come from all parts of the earth and I will settle them in houses in their own Land. This is the Word of the Lord. Isaiah 62:1-5, Jeremiah 30:1-40, Zechariah 8:2-8

Hosea 2:16-23 On that Day My people will call Me their ‘Husband’, for I shall betroth Myself to them forever, bestowing righteousness, justice, loyalty and love. I will remove all dangers from them, they will live without fear in a plentiful Land. The people once called Not loved’, andNot My people’, will inhabit their inheritance. I will say to them ‘You are My people’ and they will say; ‘You are our God’. Romans 9:24-26 This refers to every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language.

Hosea 14:4-8 I shall heal My peoples apostasy, I shall love them freely for my anger is turned away from them. I shall be as dew to Israel, they will dwell in My shadow, so that they may flourish and prosper. I declare and affirm that I, the Lord am the strong tree that shelters My people, they will be famous for their prosperity.

Hosea 14:9 Let the wise consider these things and let the prudent acknowledge them. The Lord’s Laws are right and His people obey them, but sinners fall. Isaiah 1:27-28
Reference: REB, some verses abridged.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 10:17-27 The Light of Israel [the Lord Jesus] will become a fire, its Holy One a flame which in one Day will burn up and consume His thorns and briars. The splendour of his forests and fields it will completely destroy, as suddenly as someone falling in a fit. Only a very few trees [righteous Jews] will be left. Jeremiah 12:14

On that Day the remnant of Israel, the survivors of Jacob will rely no more on foreign help, but without wavering, will truly rely on the Lord: the Holy One of Israel. A remnant of Jacob will return, to their Mighty God.

Israel, your people may be as many as the sands of the sea, but only a remnant will return. Destruction has been decreed, overwhelming and righteous. The Lord will carry out the destruction upon the whole Land.

Therefore, says the Lord, My people, dwellers in Zion, do not be afraid of foreigners, though they oppressed you. Very soon My anger against you will end and My wrath will be directed at them, as I have done in times past.
On that Day, the burden they laid on you will be removed and your yoke broken.

In one Day, the Lord will destroy His enemies by a CME sunstrike. This will be the Lord’s Day of vengeance and the Sixth Seal of Revelation. The Land of Greater Israel will be cleared and burned over. Ezekiel 20:47-48, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 4:26-28 Jer 10:18
On that Day, His righteous people will trust completely in the Lord. They will settle into a regenerated and prosperous Land, as described in Ezekiel 36, Isaiah 35 ++

Ezekiel 34:11-31 For the Lord says: “Now I will take thought for My sheep [every true Christian, Rev 5:9-10] and search for them”. As a shepherd gathers his flock when they are lost, so I shall rescue them from all the places that they were scattered in a Day of cloud and darkness. I shall lead them out from the nations and gather them from all the places where they were scattered and bring them home to their own country.”

The pasture for My people is the Land of Israel. They will thrive and find rest there. I shall search for the lost, bandage the injured, strengthen the sick and give My flock the proper food.

Now, I shall judge between the fat sheep and the lean. You rams and goats,
[bad leaders] have taken the best pastures and muddied the drinking water. Therefore I will save My flock and they will be ravaged no more. Zephaniah 3:1-8

I shall set over them My servant David he will care for them and will be their God. I shall make a covenant with them to ensure peace and prosperity. The Land will bear great crops of fruit and produce. When I rescue them from the power of their enemies, then they will know that I am the Lord.

Then they will know that I am with them and they are My people. You are My flock, that I feed and I am your God. John 10:1-27, Isaiah 62:1-5, Hosea 3:1-5
His Christian people found and rescued from wherever they are after the ‘Day of cloud and darkness” - another description of the Lord’s Day of vengeance and fiery wrath. They are brought home to their heritage, the holy Land. Ephesians 1:11, Acts 3:25 All of His people, no matter what their health or age, will thrive and find rest. But first, they will be judged and those priests and leaders who have led their flock astray will not enter the Land. Jeremiah 14:14-16

When His faithful Christian people are rescued – then they will know that; “I am with them and you are My people”. Not yet as a visible Presence, until the Return of Jesus. Jeremiah 14:11-16, Ezekiel 20:34-38

Jeremiah 33:6-9 & 14-16 Now, I shall bring healing and care for Judah and Israel and let them see lasting peace and security. I will restore their fortunes and rebuild them as they once were. I shall cleanse them of all wickedness and sin that they have committed and forgive all the evil deeds of rebellion against Me.

This city will bring Me renown and praise, when the nations hear of the good things that I bestow on her. They will be in awe and trembling at this.

The days are coming, says the Lord, when I shall bestow on Judah and Israel all the blessings I have promised them. In those days and at that time, I shall make a righteous branch spring from David’s line; he will maintain law and justice in the Land. In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will be undisturbed. This is the name it will be called: The Lord our Righteousness.

Judah and Israel: the Jewish people are the House of Judah and the House of Israel is now the Christian peoples, all the true Israelites of God. Galatians 6:14-16

All the Lord’s true followers are healed, cleansed, forgiven and will live in peace and security., under the New Covenant He will make with them.
Jerusalem will become a city that will be admired and envied worldwide.

The Lord says: “I will keep My promises to Israel and Judah. A leader from David’s line will appear”. Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11 Eventually it will be Jesus as King.

Hosea 6:1-3 Come, let us return to the Lord. He has wounded us, but He will heal us. After two days, He will revive us, on the third day He will raise us to live in His presence. Let us strive to know the Lord, whose coming is as sure as the sunrise. He will come to us like the spring rains that water the earth.

His people have been punished, but the Lord will ‘bind up their wounds’, on the Day He sends His fiery wrath. Isaiah 30:26 Just before the end of the two days [two thousand years since Jesus’ Advent] there will be revival, His people will come back into the Land, and then on the third day they will live in His presence. That is: during the Millennium, after the Lord Jesus Returns in His glory. Luke 13:32.

1 Corinthians 2:7-9 I speak God’s hidden wisdom, His secret purpose framed from the very beginning to bring us to our destined glory. None of the powers that rule the world know that wisdom. Scripture tells us of things beyond our seeing, beyond our hearing, beyond our imagining – all prepared by God for those who love Him.
Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Upvote 0