Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have seen the poster known as Mea Culpa here since my return, and I had planned on changing my old user title to avoid confusion, but it just slipped my mind.

BRB

Do I remember you, from STR, MANY years ago?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,063.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I LOVE Shepherds pie :) A proper one - not a mock one which should really be called Cottage pie :)

My mother made fabulous Shepherds pies - I'll admit mine are not as good - but hers were made with minced roast lamb - aaaaaah - those were the days - I have to make mine with minced lamb - and then cook that - not as good

Upvote 0

Colin

Senior Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
✟122,403.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK - SNP
I LOVE Shepherds pie :) A proper one - not a mock one which should really be called Cottage pie :)

My mother made fabulous Shepherds pies - I'll admit mine are not as good - but hers were made with minced roast lamb - aaaaaah - those were the days - I have to make mine with minced lamb - and then cook that - not as good
I let Asda make mine . :D

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I'm happy to judge the quality of your Shepherds Pie at any time. The sacrifices I make...:p

Reactions: RobNJ
Upvote 0