United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK - SNP
Some folk have it lucky - sun ??

Yes , and it continues to be a glorious day .

Holly and me are just back from a walk in Oak Hill Park........

029.JPG

Reactions: RobNJ
Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, I did battle with Social Services today, and I WON! They will not put meninto a Home because they could not cope with my shocking pink socks! And neither could they cope with how lively I am. They reckoned I would not only be dancing on the floor but hanging from he ceiling as well!

I got congratulated actually! PLUS I told her all about the Catholic faith LOL. She thought it was all marvellous!

The moral of the story us.....ALWAYS wear shicking pink socks.

Me and Blossom then knocked down the foors at The Old Farmhouse! Well, there was no one to open. Them for us so we tried ourselves, and ended up bashing themdown!

Reactions: RobNJ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟339,460.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I did battle with Social Services today, and I WON! They will not put meninto a Home because they could not cope with my shocking pink socks! And neither could they cope with how lively I am. They reckoned I would not only be dancing on the floor but hanging from he ceiling as well!

I got congratulated actually! PLUS I told her all about the Catholic faith LOL. She thought it was all marvellous!

The moral of the story us.....ALWAYS wear shicking pink socks.

Me and Blossom then knocked down the foors at The Old Farmhouse! Well, there was no one to open. Them for us so we tried ourselves, and ended up bashing themdown!

Sounds like you impressed the lady from Social Services...;)

Upvote 0