Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
An Objectum-sexual can claim their husband is a 1000h.p Bugatti Veyron. That doesn't mean it is normal or loves them back.

I don't know how Ms.Dolezal could be successful in deceiving the NAACP for so long given her appearance is clearly Caucasian. Even with her patronizing of tanning beds over those years she was with them. She doesn't even have brown eyes. She's whiter than I am for goodness sake.
tumblr_npu84tAQ0W1qb6v6ro2_500.gif
o-RACHEL-DOLEZAL-570.jpg

And Moon, I adore your siggy pic.
WAz9FVe.gif
I'm sure people assumed her to be biracial. Our President is biracial but considers himself black.

Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

2Peter 1:21 Cry Out For Wisdom Grace Heals
Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure people assumed her to be biracial. Our President is biracial but considers himself black.
Barack Obama is bi-racial. However, he is not a white man sired by a white father and given birth by a white mother and claiming to be bi-racial or black.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let the girl call herself whatever she wants. It shouldn't matter. The fact that it does is an indictment of society in general.

No, it is an indictment of the fact she is a complete fraud.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Barack Obama is bi-racial. However, he is not a white man sired by a white father and given birth by a white mother and claiming to be bi-racial or black.
Never said otherwise. Merely pointing out how she fooled people.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
She can be whatever she wants to be, but she was clearly being deceptive.
Not so. She can't be what she wants to be. She can't be an American Indian unless it's actually the case that she IS of American Indian descent. She can't simply choose to be black if she's not black. If anyone argues otherwise, they've entered the land of Oz. One cannot be fully white one day, and then black the next, and then later in the week, back to white, and then later still decide to be something else entirely. You are what you are and that's the end of it.

I had an afro once. It didn't make me black.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not so. She can't be what she wants to be. She can't be an American Indian unless it's actually the case that she IS of American Indian descent. She can't simply choose to be black if she's not black. If anyone argues otherwise, they've entered the land of Oz. One cannot be fully white one day, and then black the next, and then later in the week, back to white, and then later still decide to be something else entirely. You are what you are and that's the end of it.

I had an afro once. It didn't make me black.
I was thinking simply in a self-identity context. You are right, of course, in terms of any legal status.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I was thinking simply in a self-identity context. You are right, of course, in terms of any legal status.
If I self-identify as a sasquatch that is meaningless. It won't make me a sasquatch. If I identify as a girl, it will not make me female except on paper. This idea of "self identifying" is silly. Are aren't what you think you are simply because you think it. You are what you are as it corresponds to reality. I have sympathy for gender dysphoria for a number of reasons. It's more complicated than a first glance will reveal. But a white person identifying as a black? Beyond ridiculous.

If this country every approves of reparations for blacks and start passing out money, we should all claim to be black and ask for our share. It will be denied of course because silliness will only be tolerated so far.

Upvote 0

KTatis

Mar 17, 2007
The Heavenly Abode
✟1,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
True but people can be whatever they want nowadays. Humans can be astronauts, needless, lazy, sexy, prophetic or even Demonic. Some people can be anything and sometimes not by choice i.e. Feral children. The body is just a shell a vessel. What makes you you is who you are on the inside.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was an All Star CFer until I was 39, then went to 2nd for one year and then pitched for 2 years before I retired. Why do ask???
It appeared to be the place your post originated. My apologies. It came from center field.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I self-identify as a sasquatch that is meaningless. It won't make me a sasquatch. If I identify as a girl, it will not make me female except on paper. This idea of "self identifying" is silly. Are aren't what you think you are simply because you think it. You are what you are as it corresponds to reality. I have sympathy for gender dysphoria for a number of reasons. It's more complicated than a first glance will reveal. But a white person identifying as a black? Beyond ridiculous.

If this country every approves of reparations for blacks and start passing out money, we should all claim to be black and ask for our share. It will be denied of course because silliness will only be tolerated so far.
How unconservative to suggest an individual must conform to a governmental "check-off box".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I identify as a television police detective. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to follow up on a tip I got from an informant; word on the street is the guys who shot up the pool hall are down with a dealer named "Slice".

Upvote 0