Islam Quran errors on Trinity

Limo

Nov 15, 2015
✟42,975.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Here is the part I don't understand. Do you believe in those so called Christian scholars that you heard/read about or the scripture? So they say Jesus doesn't exist and you just believe them? What about the ones who believe Jesus exists?

If you can't even believe in your own scripture, what are you standing on?
Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.

Here the Quran has said clearly the Gospel is from God, and Christians must stand on the Gospel. Look at the verse before and after, is there anywhere Muhammad mentioned the Gospel is lost? If the Gospel is truly lost, or mostly corrupted, or can't be trusted, why it is said here?

Sorry I can't forget Limo, I know you love God and I know you want his words, I don't want you to go to hell for denying God's words. I truely wish I can help you by just pointing out the very obvious, from the scripture you said you trust.
Looks like you didn't read my words carefully !!!!

I believe in El-Messiah Ibn-Mariam, the human prophet who has a book from Allah called Injiil. His birth without father was a miracle that every Israelis know about it.The book expected to be in El-Messiah language Hebrew like all Israelis prophets. El-Messiah was not defeated, He was not crucified. He was raised in the Sky as is. Allah saved him. He'll come back and complete his mission.

This is totally different from the Roman Jesus-Christ character which has been figured out in Rome via Nicaea and other councils. The Roman Jesus-Christ religion has 4 Latin books which are totally disconnected from El-Messiah, we don't know who wrote them. Roman Jesus-Christ was raised in shame, was called to a false father, nobody know about his mircle birth except for a few people. Roman Jesus-Christ was defeated, insulted, and crucified. This Roman Jesus-Christ character is a cloned character of Roman god Mithra and a few other gods. The Roman Jesus-Christ never existed.

Let me ask you a question, you've the choice to answer or not.
Have you ever read about the Christmas day 25-Dec ? Do you know that this is a pagan day ?

Unfortunately, you're not following El-Messiah teaches and life. You're following Pauline Christianity derived in Rome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Looks like you didn't read my words carefully !!!!

I believe in El-Messiah Ibn-Mariam, the human prophet who has a book from Allah called Injiil. His birth without father was a miracle that every Israelis know about it.The book expected to be in El-Messiah language Hebrew like all Israelis prophets. El-Messiah was not defeated, He was not crucified. He was raised in the Sky as is. Allah saved him. He'll come back and complete his mission.

This is totally different from the Roman Jesus-Christ character which has been figured out in Rome via Nicaea and other councils. The Roman Jesus-Christ religion has 4 Latin books which are totally disconnected from El-Messiah, we don't know who wrote them. Roman Jesus-Christ was raised in shame, was called to a false father, nobody know about his mircle birth except for a few people. Roman Jesus-Christ was defeated, insulted, and crucified. This Roman Jesus-Christ character is a cloned character of Roman god Mithra and a few other gods. The Roman Jesus-Christ never existed.

Let me ask you a question, you've the choice to answer or not.
Have you ever read about the Christmas day 25-Dec ? Do you know that this is a pagan day ?

Unfortunately, you're not following El-Messiah teaches and life. You're following Pauline Christianity derived in Rome.

Limo, I know about the Christmas day, it has nothing to do with the Gospel.

About Jesus, here you are making a claim on your own, based on some so called Christian scholars.
Look at your own scripture:
Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.
The above is very clear, Christians should follow Gospel, which is revelation from God.

Surat 5:69 For all those who believe in Allah and in the Last Day and do good deeds - be they either believers, Jews, Sabaeans or Christians - neither fear shall fall upon them, nor shall they have any reason to grieve
The above clearly contraindicate to your claim about one religion.

And the biggest problem Muhammad have with Christians is not a corrupted Gospel, it is he claim Christians worship God/Jesus and Mary (and he didn't mention trinity either).

They are all totally unrelated to what you have claimed. Why are you making claims that contradict to Quran? Do you believe what Quran teaches unconditionally as you claimed or as you think? Are you really saved? If you are making claims against God, are you still a Muslim? You can choose to answer or not answer as well, but please think about it.

Upvote 0

Limo

Nov 15, 2015
✟42,975.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Limo, I know about the Christmas day, it has nothing to do with the Gospel.

About Jesus, here you are making a claim on your own, based on some so called Christian scholars.
Look at your own scripture:
The above is very clear, Christians should follow Gospel, which is revelation from God.

Surat 5:69 For all those who believe in Allah and in the Last Day and do good deeds - be they either believers, Jews, Sabaeans or Christians - neither fear shall fall upon them, nor shall they have any reason to grieve
The above clearly contraindicate to your claim about one religion.

And the biggest problem Muhammad have with Christians is not a corrupted Gospel, it is he claim Christians worship God/Jesus and Mary (and he didn't mention trinity either).

They are all totally unrelated to what you have claimed. Why are you making claims that contradict to Quran? Do you believe what Quran teaches unconditionally as you claimed or as you think? Are you really saved? If you are making claims against God, are you still a Muslim? You can choose to answer or not answer as well, but please think about it.
You didn't address my comparison between the prophet El-Messiah in Quran and the Roman invention Charterer Jesus-Christ who many people believe that he never existed.
Let us compare between the books that Allah asked us to believe in and Asked People of the Book to
Allah told us in Quran about Torah and Injiil, We don't know anything called Gospel.
These Books of Luke, Mark, Matthew, and John are historical books. Nobody knows even the father's Do you know father's name of any of these people. They aren't even prophets. How come you ask me to believe in these books and you don't know who wrote them?
These books are not the Injiil that we believe in it.

Allah told also that Moses and El-Messiah have foretold about prophet Muhammad in Torah and Injiil.
Allah told us that the true followers of Moses with the true Torah should believe in El-Messiah as a prophet.
Allah told us that the true followers of El0Messiah with the true Injiil should believe in prophet Muhammad.
Allah told in Quran that the Torah and Injiil are superseded by Qumran and all true believers should become Muslims.
Allah told in Quran that the true followers of Ibrahim (Sabeen), true follower of Moses (Jews) and true followers of El-Messiah (Nasara) who believed in these prophets before Islam and followed the true book and died before Islam are righteous and Muslims and will go to heaven because they are Muslims (Submissions)

When Allah asks the people of the books to follow their book, it doesn't mean to stay unbelievers of prophet Muhammad. No, to use these books to find out that prophet Muhammad is a prophet from Allah and accept Islam immediately, not to stay non-Muslims

Upvote 0

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You didn't address my comparison between the prophet El-Messiah in Quran and the Roman invention Charterer Jesus-Christ who many people believe that he never existed.
Let us compare between the books that Allah asked us to believe in and Asked People of the Book to
Allah told us in Quran about Torah and Injiil, We don't know anything called Gospel.
These Books of Luke, Mark, Matthew, and John are historical books. Nobody knows even the father's Do you know father's name of any of these people. They aren't even prophets. How come you ask me to believe in these books and you don't know who wrote them?
These books are not the Injiil that we believe in it.

Allah told also that Moses and El-Messiah have foretold about prophet Muhammad in Torah and Injiil.
Allah told us that the true followers of Moses with the true Torah should believe in El-Messiah as a prophet.
Allah told us that the true followers of El0Messiah with the true Injiil should believe in prophet Muhammad.
Allah told in Quran that the Torah and Injiil are superseded by Qumran and all true believers should become Muslims.
Allah told in Quran that the true followers of Ibrahim (Sabeen), true follower of Moses (Jews) and true followers of El-Messiah (Nasara) who believed in these prophets before Islam and followed the true book and died before Islam are righteous and Muslims and will go to heaven because they are Muslims (Submissions)

When Allah asks the people of the books to follow their book, it doesn't mean to stay unbelievers of prophet Muhammad. No, to use these books to find out that prophet Muhammad is a prophet from Allah and accept Islam immediately, not to stay non-Muslims

The Gospel records the actions/teachings of Jesus, which we know his words are the words of God. How many of Jesus' teachings are in Quran? All Quran recorded is he said he never said he is God, what other teachings?

The Quran itself claimed Christians has Gospel, Jews has Torah, when in doubt ask the Jews/Christians. You are here claim you don't know such book and they are not here. The people who don't believe Jesus existed did not change their mind with Quran.

And last, how do you know the people who wrote Gospel are not Prophets? Prophets says what inspired by God. The Jews check out who is a real prophet and who is fake by checkout if their word come true or not. God said he will bring all the Jews back to Israel in the Torah, and look what happened. God has done the impossible, God bring back the Jews among hostile people, who defies the will of God, and those people who defied God tried to crash Israel multiple times, and they failed.

Truth is the truth, no matter how you want to tweak it you can't. If you choose to disobey God's word disrespect his clear signs and warnings, you have to face the judgement, as we all do.

Upvote 0

Limo

Nov 15, 2015
✟42,975.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
The Gospel records the actions/teachings of Jesus, which we know his words are the words of God.
It's not a Gospel. There are Gospels and hundreds were banned and may be brunet.
How Gospels record action/teaching of Jesus while the writers are anonymous ?
How do you know that are words of God, while writers are anonymous ?
How many of Jesus' teachings are in Quran? All Quran recorded is he said he never said he is God, what other teachings?
The teachings of El-Messiah in Quran are more than El-Messiah teachings in Gospel(s). I challenge you. Just open a new thread and post all El-Messiah teachings in Gospels and I'll reply with more. Including love your neighbors that you're always like.

The Quran itself claimed Christians has Gospel, Jews has Torah, when in doubt ask the Jews/Christians. You are here claim you don't know such book and they are not here. The people who don't believe Jesus existed did not change their mind with Quran.
I repeat We don't have anything about Luke, Mark, Mattew, John Gospels. What we have is one book. it's Injil El-Messiah
And last, how do you know the people who wrote Gospel are not Prophets? Prophets says what inspired by God.
Do you know who are these people are before we recognize them as prophets ?
Who are they ?
I really need to know their father's name ? City? birth / death date.....
When we know them in details and get convinced that they're righteous then we can look into the prophet case,

The Jews check out who is a real prophet and who is fake by checkout if their word come true or not.
Did they study the Gospel(s) ?
What did they find out about Gospel(s)?
Is what is written in Gospel(s) come true?

God said he will bring all the Jews back to Israel in the Torah, and look what happened. God has done the impossible, God bring back the Jews among hostile people, who defies the will of God, and those people who defied God tried to crash Israel multiple times, and they failed.
Will Jews be saved by Jesus Christ ?
By the way, How long this stat will live as per the Torah?

Truth is the truth, no matter how you want to tweak it you can't. If you choose to disobey God's word disrespect his clear signs and warnings, you have to face the judgement, as we all do.
Right words but not in the right contxt

Upvote 0

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's not a Gospel. There are Gospels and hundreds were banned and may be brunet.

1. Their writings must make sense.
2. God will make sure God's word is not corrupted through all those people.

The teachings of El-Messiah in Quran are more than El-Messiah teachings in Gospel(s). I challenge you. Just open a new thread and post all El-Messiah teachings in Gospels and I'll reply with more. Including love your neighbors that you're always like.

Go ahead and post.

I repeat We don't have anything about Luke, Mark, Mattew, John Gospels. What we have is one book. it's Injil El-Messiah

Who are they ?
When we know them in details and get convinced that they're righteous then we can look into the prophet case,

I know that people claim they are inspired by God, just like you know people claim Muhammad is inspired by God. However the most important thing with you is, your scripture confirms Torah and Gospel is not lost, is in practice. You are claiming something that is opposite from your scripture, and if you really think Quran is from God, saying things that are contradict to Quran is against God, and what kind of submission is that?

Upvote 0

anatolian

Senior Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Turkey
✟22,421.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
The Quran says that the Trinity is Father , Mary and Son. How can I accept the book is Gods dictated word if its wrong about this. The Christin view has always been Father , Son and Holy Spirit.

And when God said, ‘O Jesus son of Mary, didst thou say unto men, "Take me and my mother as gods, apart from God"?’ He said, ‘To Thee be glory! It is not mine to say what I have no right to. If I indeed said it, Thou knowest it, knowing what is within my soul, and I know not what is within Thy soul; Thou knowest the things unseen I only said to them what Thou didst command me: "Serve God, my Lord and your Lord." And I was a witness over them, while I remained among them; but when Thou didst take me to Thyself, Thou wast Thyself the watcher over them; Thou Thyself art witness of everything.’ S. 5:116-117
There are several ayats in Quran describing the false believes about Isa a.s. This is just one of them and it is also true. Roman Catholic Curch accept Mary as the Mother of God and over praise her as if she is a god. Other than that today there are some Hindus who accept both Jesus and Marry as god and godess. It says "did you say unto men" not christians. This miraculously true.

In another ayat Quran mentions the mainstream christian belief about Jesus:

5:72 Certainly they disbelieve who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the Garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

Upvote 0

Limo

Nov 15, 2015
✟42,975.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
1. Their writings must make sense.
2. God will make sure God's word is not corrupted through all those people.
Sorry, I missed to respond to you among many posts
There is no agreement even from many Christians that the Gospel(s) writings make sense. You know that not all churches agree and accept all books. Every church has it's own list of books and chapters.
Gospels are not God's words. It's Mark, Luke, Mathew, and John words not God's words

I know that people claim they are inspired by God, just like you know people claim Muhammad is inspired by God. However the most important thing with you is, your scripture confirms Torah and Gospel is not lost, is in practice. You are claiming something that is opposite from your scripture, and if you really think Quran is from God, saying things that are contradict to Quran is against God, and what kind of submission is that?
Quran 5:13 "
So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.
Quran 2:79 "
So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn."

What do you need more from Quran to tell the books ?
There is no severance for change in Bible bigger than the crucifixion incident

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Unfortunately this is not correct. Allah in Quran addressed 3 types of Christian .

First type : Christian who are saying El-Messiah and Mariam are Gods or Persons in the above verse. They existed historically but may be doesn't exist now, I'm not sure

Second Type :
Christian who are saying three(Trinity)
4:171 "O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."

In another verse 5:73 "They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment."

Third : Christians who are saying El-Messiah is a God verse 5:72 "They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers."

Hi,

I am who I say I am.

All three types of Christians you describe do not exist.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I missed to respond to you among many posts
There is no agreement even from many Christians that the Gospel(s) writings make sense. You know that not all churches agree and accept all books. Every church has it's own list of books and chapters.
Gospels are not God's words. It's Mark, Luke, Mathew, and John words not God's words

Most Christians believe the Gospel are the inspired word of God, the tiny % of the rest, I am not sure what they believe in or if they are Christians. The Eastern Church has a few more books that they believe are also authentic, and the extra books does not contradict the Gospel.

However the question here is that Quran itself confirms the validity of the Bible and Gospel, so if you contradict the Quran I am not sure if you can truely be called a Muslim. The following Quran passage from you is very much suited for those Muslims : "And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good."

Quran 5:13 "
So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.

Quran 2:79 "
So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn."

What do you need more from Quran to tell the books ?
There is no severance for change in Bible bigger than the crucifixion incident

The Torah talk about the same
Jeremiah 8:8: "'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?
The Jews did a good job of keeping what God give them and what they wrote themselves (i.e. the oral Torah). Jesus never talk about how the Torah is corrupt.

To confirm the validaty of Torah and Gospel, just look at Quran:
sura 5:47 And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.
Surat 10:94 So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

Just look at the verses from Quran, Why did God to ask Muhammad if in doubt ask the people reading Gospel and Torah? Why did God ask Jews to be judged by Torah and Chrisitans by Gospel? Are you contradicting the Quran or even are you practicing deceit?

Upvote 0

Limo

Nov 15, 2015
✟42,975.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Most Christians believe the Gospel are the inspired word of God, the tiny % of the rest, I am not sure what they believe in or if they are Christians. The Eastern Church has a few more books that they believe are also authentic, and the extra books does not contradict the Gospel.

However the question here is that Quran itself confirms the validity of the Bible and Gospel, so if you contradict the Quran I am not sure if you can truely be called a Muslim. The following Quran passage from you is very much suited for those Muslims : "And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good."

The Torah talk about the same
Jeremiah 8:8: "'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?
The Jews did a good job of keeping what God give them and what they wrote themselves (i.e. the oral Torah). Jesus never talk about how the Torah is corrupt.

To confirm the validaty of Torah and Gospel, just look at Quran:
sura 5:47 And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.
Surat 10:94 So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

Just look at the verses from Quran, Why did God to ask Muhammad if in doubt ask the people reading Gospel and Torah? Why did God ask Jews to be judged by Torah and Chrisitans by Gospel? Are you contradicting the Quran or even are you practicing deceit?

I was really wondering, why you're trying to get acceptance from Quran while the rejection is in OT Jeremiah !!!!

If this are true words from the Lord (Allah) to Jeremiah "Jeremiah 7:1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD:", and it's explicitly without any other possibility says "Jeremiah 8:8: "when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?"

This is about the Jews and OT "lying pen of the scribes".
NT is not up to the level of OT. You said that not me.
Why do you think El-Messiah is different from previous Jews prophets? Why his book is not there?

What do you expect to be in Quran about these books which the lying pen has played with?
What do you expect to be in Quran about Roman Pauline Christianity which has nothing to relate it to the Jew prophet El-Messiah?

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I was really wondering, why you're trying to get acceptance from Quran while the rejection is in OT Jeremiah !!!!

If this are true words from the Lord (Allah) to Jeremiah "Jeremiah 7:1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD:", and it's explicitly without any other possibility says "Jeremiah 8:8: "when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?"

Why do you think El-Messiah is different from previous Jews prophets? Why his book is not there?

What do you expect to be in Quran about these books which the lying pen has played with?
What do you expect to be in Quran about Roman Pauline Christianity which has nothing to relate it to the Jew prophet El-Messiah?

Hi,

It looks like All of Jeremiah has to be read and understood.

I am doing that now.

LOVE,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I'm interested to hear from you your understanding of Jeremiah.

Regards

Hi,

Got side tracked. I just got home. I will need time to recover.

I already read some Jeremiah earlier, from your statement. And I want to be a little more knowledgeable, before I can say any more on my initial observations, of context.

Is it your belief, accurately, that Jeremiah states there is much error written, in The Old and New Testaments, as I will have to ask you that later anyway???

LOVE,

Upvote 0

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I am not seeking acceptance from Quran, I am simply stating the fact that Quran affirms OT/NT and yet you dispute Quran.

If you read, OT Jeremiah you will see Jeremiah affirms what Jesus said, that the Jews at the time think they are righteous by obeying the law (which the Jews derived upon, on what you can't do on sabbath, can't eat meat with Chees etc), while all God wants is for them to love others, not ignoring the widows and orphans.

God said that not me. And God makes his word pure, make sure his word is not corrupted :) The Jews themselfs make a clean separation between what their own rule is and what God's book is.

When did I say that? Show me my exact words.

Jesus' book is there, it is called the Gospel, and the Quran confirms it is there, just like the OT which Quran also confirms. Jesus different from previous Jews prophets because he is the true representation of God, that before Abraham, he is there, that he is the word of God, that he never sin, that he obeys God fully, and if not through him, no one goes to heaven.

I don't expect from Quran anything, but Quran itself declared Gospel and Torah are perfectly good to use:

and I would expect any true Muslim understand the same. If you are in doubt of your own scripture, are you really submitting to God?

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I'm interested to hear from you your understanding of Jeremiah.

Regards
Hi,

Although it will take a little longer to REMEMBER, it all, as once this was an assignment to show me something, I have read all of Jeremiah, up to Jeremiah 8:8, and maybe to Jeremiah 8:12 from a starting point of Jeremiah 1:1.

In that assignment, it seems both Jeremiah, or Ezekiel and Lamentations were my assignment, to see why a certain lie told to me could never be true with God.

The lie then was in God, not a human but God, divorcing someone and never being able to take her back, as the Law of The Old Testament was declared to be. God made that declaration to those people, that a divorced woman could never be taken back, once a human divorced a woman.

The scribes did not write any of what is called the Prophets.

Jeremiah along with Lamentations is a request by God. The request is to tell the truth. The truth about God.

Being just and rightious, where those two words mean the same thing, is what God was asking the people to do.

Jeremiah, is, and was speaking the truth, not being falsely quoted by the scribes of that time.

Jeremiah was speaking The Words of God.

I thought that you were saying, that 8:8, nullifies the accuracy of The Old Testament.

If you say that, you are no where near correct.

Further, what Jeremiah was saying, did happen to the people.

All they had to do to stop that, with arrows in the air against them, was to say to God, yes God, You are God.

That is what they refused to do back then.

Those arrows, would never have hurt them, their captivity would not have taken place, two-thirds of them would not have perished, had they at even that point told the truth.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

Who are they ?

but you are wrong the quran had many codices with wide deviations until the third caliph uthman settled on one codice and ordered all other codices burnt and destroyed.

read full article here:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/Jam/chap2.html

Upvote 0

Limo

Nov 15, 2015
✟42,975.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Got side tracked. I just got home. I will need time to recover.

I already read some Jeremiah earlier, from your statement. And I want to be a little more knowledgeable, before I can say any more on my initial observations, of context.

Is it your belief, accurately, that Jeremiah states there is much error written, in The Old and New Testaments, as I will have to ask you that later anyway???

LOVE,
Jeremiah is
Hi,

Although it will take a little longer to REMEMBER, it all, as once this was an assignment to show me something, I have read all of Jeremiah, up to Jeremiah 8:8, and maybe to Jeremiah 8:12 from a starting point of Jeremiah 1:1.

In that assignment, it seems both Jeremiah, or Ezekiel and Lamentations were my assignment, to see why a certain lie told to me could never be true with God.

The lie then was in God, not a human but God, divorcing someone and never being able to take her back, as the Law of The Old Testament was declared to be. God made that declaration to those people, that a divorced woman could never be taken back, once a human divorced a woman.

The scribes did not write any of what is called the Prophets.

Jeremiah along with Lamentations is a request by God. The request is to tell the truth. The truth about God.

Being just and rightious, where those two words mean the same thing, is what God was asking the people to do.

Jeremiah, is, and was speaking the truth, not being falsely quoted by the scribes of that time.

Jeremiah was speaking The Words of God.

I thought that you were saying, that 8:8, nullifies the accuracy of The Old Testament.

If you say that, you are no where near correct.

Further, what Jeremiah was saying, did happen to the people.

All they had to do to stop that, with arrows in the air against them, was to say to God, yes God, You are God.

That is what they refused to do back then.

Those arrows, would never have hurt them, their captivity would not have taken place, two-thirds of them would not have perished, had they at even that point told the truth.

LOVE,
I'm reading plain English in Jeremiah 8:8 even some scholars are saying the same. Review the different translations and explanations here
Regards

Upvote 0