Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Tell me why do University students and other activist always spark up when it involves the Jews. They protest at the inhuman Isreal are treating Palestinians for Human Rights.

Yet they ignore the many conflicts that were going on before or at the same time and still happening where Muslim nations are warring with themselves killing many and denying Human Rights. The war in Yemeni for example has been going on from 11 plus years and there has been 150,000 people killed including 11,000 children.

Yet we never see students or activists protesting these wars, deaths and the humanity crisis it brings. There seems to be something about the Jews. Activist will overlook Muslim abuse and barbaric acts but protest when Isreal is involved. Is there something about the Jews that sets them off. Triggers something where they suddenly want to attack Jews in particular.

This seems more than about land, ethnic rights or human treatment. It seems more ideological to focus on one ethnic group over another.
The Marxist ideology has been strongly promoted since Joe Biden took control. Envy and hatred between groups is pushed. There has to be an oppressed and an oppressor, remember when Trump cracked down on a small number of countries that were not properly checking for terrorists? The American left went crazy with charges of "Islamaphobia," despite the fact that for the majority of Muslim countries the procedures were not changed. Under this system Israel is depicted as the colonialist country with Muslim countries being victims. CRT, a Marxist spinoff, promotes blacks as victims and others as white supremacists or colonialists. The kids at universities are bombarded with these hateful messages by the universities and the major media.

Reactions: stevevw
Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟247,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Marxist ideology has been strongly promoted since Joe Biden took control. Envy and hatred between groups is pushed. There has to be an oppressed and an oppressor, remember when Trump cracked down on a small number of countries that were not properly checking for terrorists? The American left went crazy with charges of "Islamaphobia," despite the fact that for the majority of Muslim countries the procedures were not changed. Under this system Israel is depicted as the colonialist country with Muslim countries being victims. CRT, a Marxist spinoff, promotes blacks as victims and others as white supremacists or colonialists. The kids at universities are bombarded with these hateful messages by the universities and the major media.
Yes this is true. Now with the Hamas attacks on the Jews their ideology is being exposed to the world. Though some have come around and are beginning to support Isreal many are still silent about the inhumane treatment by Hamas. Refuse to comdemn Hamas as though they still support them.

You are right in what you say that this ideology is deeply ingrained in society. We seen this with how people standing up against this ideology in Western nations have been attacked while authorities are silent in condemning these attacks and even arresting those standing up for our Western truths and overlooking the violence committed by the ideologues.

Riley Gains is one example. She was condemned for speaking out and yet the protestors committed violence even threatening her life and were given a free pass to commit violence even being praised by officials. A number of protestors in the street have been physically assaulted by these ideologues while the police stand around refusing to arrest them.

Now this mentality has transferred onto the the Jews where many of these ideologues were praising Hamas brutal attacks while blaming Isreal for the slaughter of their own people.

But it seems though this ideology has been allowed to fester in society the recent events on the world stage have exposed the ideological thinking and many including Leftist Universities are beginning to take action against those who promote anti semitism. Who would have thought in 2023 that we would have a revival of such hate and descrimination especially from the West who should know better.

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟247,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What? LIke Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Students Stand With Ukraine

At campuses across the country, students are marching, waving blue-and-yellow flags, and raising funds and awareness to support Ukrainians as they fight back against the Russian invasion.
Well I guess thats probably an easy one for the ideologu activists as Russia is a big bully white nation and Ukrain a small nation. Its got the appeal to the ideology of big bully against little minority.
It's not exactly a burning issue here on the forums (or in the news), either. The last post clearly about the conflict in Yemen was me and public hermit posting about Biden ending support for Saudi's military intervention 2.5 years ago.
But protests at universities are completely different. They are bastions of standing up for inhuman treatment with a history of protesting. They have groups that specialize in protesting, looking for issues to promote human rights. They would know more than anyone about what is going on.

I mean probably the single biggest issue in this world as far as protesting is concerned is the inhumane treatment of people but especially women by Muslims. Its happening in many Muslim nations for years. But we never hear any protests against this inhumane treatment.

Even the recent events where Hamas went in and were being brutal against women, raping them and killing innocent children we heard nothing, no protests by university womens groups nothing. In fact we still hear deafening silence about this even after much evidence has been produced even by Hamas admitting this.

There is definitely a bias against the Jews by some and this stems from the same ideology that promotes bias against the West in general., against whites and those considered oppressors just as they think the Jews are oppressors and deserve what they get. Its a hateful and divisive ideology and now we see it for what it is.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Well I guess thats probably an easy one for the ideologu activists as Russia is a big bully white nation and Ukrain a small nation. Its got the appeal to the ideology of big bully against little minority.
Are the Ukrainians non-white people? I understand Zelensky is a Jew. Why would colleges (assuming they were antisemitic) be supporting a Jew?

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟247,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are the Ukrainians non-white people? I understand Zelensky is a Jew. Why would colleges (assuming they were antisemitic) be supporting a Jew?
I don't think they are basing their support on Zelensky being a Jew but more about a big bully nation attacking a minority nation. I mean if that was the case that they chose to support the Ukrainians because their leader is Jewish or a minority is Jewish then it would follow that they would support an entire Jewish nation who are surrounded by oppressors. But they don't so something else is going on.

Thats the confusing and often hypocritical thinking of ideology in that its all over the place depending on who they decide is the victim and who is the oppressor. They don't have to be non-white as long as they are seen as being oppressed according to their way of thinking whatever that may be at the time.

They would normally support womens rights when it comes to male oppression and dominance but then deny womens rights when it comes to Transwomens rights (biological males) being violent and oppressive to biological women. So who knows their logic for determining who is the victim. ITs subjective so it depends on how they see things at the time according to their ideology.

But anyone can see theres a definite bias against Jews for some reason and support for minorities like the Palestinians even when Muslim extremist groups are commoting abuses against those they percieve as oppressors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying there is some justified reason why the Jews are being singled out and attacked.
Have you read nothing about the recent history of the west bank and the problems Palestinians have had?

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟962,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying there is some justified reason why the Jews are being singled out and attacked.
Jews aren't being attacked. Israel is being attacked for how its approach to this war affects non-combatants and for its stranglehold on Gaza that has escalated tensions in the area making the climate ripe for Hamas resistance. One might disagree with the latter but the former seems beyond debate.

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟247,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have you read nothing about the recent history of the west bank and the problems Palestinians have had?

Yes I am familiar with the situation in the West Bank. I am not saying Isreal doesn't engage in some inhumane acts but I don't think all these acts perhaps the majority are done for no good reason. For example making out that Isreal is restricting Palestinians freedom in the West Bank by setting up check points is not just done to give the Palestinians a hard time.

Terror attacks have been escalation for many years where Isrealis have been killed including suicide bombings. IMagine within your own neigbourhood there were people who were planning and wanting to kill you and your family. I would be setting up check points everywhere if that was the case. To not do so invites carnage on themselves. The problem with the West Bank is that it is not one territory like Gaza so its broken up into small districts which need to be checked.

Another problem is that the West Bank backs onto Syria which is the back door for Iranian sponsored extremists who are constantly at the doorstep having to be monitored.

Another reason why I think Isrealis are taking a hard line is that there has been a continual but growing threat by the general Palestinian population especially in the West Bank. Surveys show strong support 80% plus for attacking and killing not only Isreali miltary but civilians. So I would imagine the Isrealis would be super paranoid about their own neigbours who want to wipe them out.

What people keep forgetting is that its Hamas and thinking like this in wanting to exterminate the Jews because of some belief is the problem. None of this would be happening and I think the Isrealis are a relatively peacful people quite willing to live with other ethnics. But I also think that the relentless persuit of Muslim extremists surrounding them is taking its toll and they are sick of having to live in fear of terror.

I mean the West only experienced this in a small way and we certainly didn't like it and certainly would not like it on our doorstep. But like I said this doesn't excuse that Isreal has committed inhumane acts and should be called out.

But I don't think the attacks on Jews in Universities is just because they believe Isreal is a settler state. Thats what they like to call it. They also called all Western nations settler states. That is a Marxist ideology and thats the real underlying reason. If it was just about Human Rights and inhumane treatment they would also be recognising the Jews rather than attacking them.

In fact one of the students protest cries is "from the river to the sea Palestine will be free". In other words the real aim is to rid the land of Jews and create a Palestinian State. Its all about the oppressed rising up against the percieved nasty opressor. It doesn't matter by what means so long as the oppressed the rightful minority is recognised and overcomes their oppressors. Thats why we seen students on campuses holding Hamas posters and flags.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes I am familiar with the situation in the West Bank. I am not saying Isreal doesn't engage in some inhumane act....
Then don't waste your time and mine by asking questions to which you already know the answer.

Upvote 0