Proof "Queen of Heaven" IS actually Pagan. And Mary was NOT sinless.

patricius79

Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Queen "of heaven" is shown as a pagan title in scripture.

This is eternal life to know the queen of heaven?

Is that what your selling? ^_^

"That I might know her and the power of all assumptions"? ^_^

If there are false kings of heaven, does that mean there is no true King of Heaven?

I think that you testify that Mary is the Immaculate Queen of Heaven, and our Mother, by virtue of accepting the N.T. Canon from Catholic Tradition.

As far as eternal life, do you agree that knowing Jesus, the Son of Mary, is eternal life?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that I CAN testify that the queen of heaven title is given to a pagan goddess by virtue of the book of Jeremiah in the O.T as God did speak by the prophets. I do not recall the Son of God through whom He has spoken in these last days or any of his apostles time refer to Mary as the queen of heaven no.

My ear is lost on that one, but good thing she is neither my hope or my salvation

As far as the blessed confession given by the Father in heaven, I acknowledge Jesus Christ the Son of the living God who come out from God, even God made manifest in the flesh. The Son of God being made of a woman made under the law, but beyond that I don't load her up with all the bells and whistles. Mary really isn't the problem its her fan club injecting her with doctrinal steroids. Or inflating her with all the hot air you guys do on a regular basis. I acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Christ and as the Son of God and that He IS the eternal life that was with the Father 1 John 1:2 coming to the Father by Jesus Christ

He and the Father are one in this same thing

And with that I need to go food shopping

Upvote 0

patricius79

Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that I CAN testify that the queen of heaven title is given to a pagan goddess by virtue of the book of Jeremiah in the O.T as God did speak by the prophets. I do not recall the Son of God through whom He has spoken in these last days or any of his apostles time refer to Mary as the queen of heaven no.

My ear is lost on that one, but good thing she is neither my hope or my salvation

As far as the blessed confession given by the Father in heaven, I acknowledge Jesus Christ the Son of the living God who come out from God, even God made manifest in the flesh. The Son of God being made of a woman made under the law, but beyond that I don't load her up with all the bells and whistles. Mary really isn't the problem its her fan club injecting her with doctrinal steroids. Or inflating her with all the hot air you guys do on a regular basis. I acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Christ and as the Son of God and that He IS the eternal life that was with the Father 1 John 1:2 coming to the Father by Jesus Christ

He and the Father are one in this same thing

And with that I need to go food shopping

Enjoy food shopping. I like food. And I really like water.

Do you agree with the Bible that we should hold fast to the traditions, just as they were handed on, whether orally or by letter?

It's important to remember that the doctrine of Sola Scriptura is not found anywhere in the Bible, not even once. Even one of the main Protestant posters has acknowledged that it is not a divine truth.

The doctrine of the Trinity also is not defined in Scripture, but was defined by the early Catholic Church, along with the Hypostatic Union of Christ's human and Divine Natures, for which reason Mary is the Mother of God.

It's true that the the Mary's Son and the Apostles didn't write that Mary is the Queen of Heaven, that we know of. In fact, as far as we know, Christ didn't write anything. And most of the Apostles didn't write anything either.

Just as the N.T. Canon is not in Scripture, but is derived from Catholic Tradition, so too are the Marian doctrines about our Mother the Queen of Heaven.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a post now on the traditions in Christian scriptures, even I have posted on the same numerous times and even now I am going through some of my older studies and trying to refining them better, I have too much to sort though at this point but what I have posted on the same and what I have posted is done publically

Upvote 0

Standing Up

On and on
Sep 3, 2008
Around about
✟66,235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think that I CAN testify that the queen of heaven title is given to a pagan goddess by virtue of the book of Jeremiah in the O.T as God did speak by the prophets.

There is a loose association with that "queen of heaven" that presumably shows up throughout history. They baked cakes to her. This practice carried into Christianity and was outlawed at a council, Trullia IIRC. It was to honor her afterbirth. ie ever-virgin status. So yeah, we should be careful the names we use.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a loose association with that "queen of heaven" that presumably shows up throughout history. They baked cakes to her. This practice carried into Christianity and was outlawed at a council, Trullia IIRC. It was to honor her afterbirth. ie ever-virgin status. So yeah, we should be careful the names we use.

Weird, the worship of women goddess types huh?

There seems to be an association with the boast to "an oral" sort of tradition among themselves (by which they felt justified) which can be shown in these people also. Which was really only that which come out of their own mouth there but had quite a history behind it as you hear them go on about their own doings in this thing.

Jerm 44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

Upvote 0

patricius79

Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Weird, the worship of women goddess types huh?

There seems to be an association with the boast to "an oral" sort of tradition among themselves (by which they felt justified) which can be shown in these people also. Which was really only that which come out of their own mouth there but had quite a history behind it as you hear them go on about their own doings in this thing.

Jerm 44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

In regard to the Old Testament, which you are citing:

--are there any statements in the O.T. which say there will never be a true Queen of Heaven?

--I know that in the O.T. the mother of the King is the "Queen Mother". Isn't Christ the fulfillment of the O.T. Dynasty?

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you agree that Jesus is God?

I agree with Gods words concerning Christ as part of the divine Godhead, I address Jesus Christ as the Son of God, who of God is made both Christ and Lord

I agree with these as they show Christ with the Father

The blessed confession is that Jesus is the Son of God, who come out from God whom God made both Lord and Christ, so unto me there is one God, the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In regard to the Old Testament, which you are citing:

--are there any statements in the O.T. which say there will never be a true Queen of Heaven?

--I know that in the O.T. the mother of the King is the "Queen Mother". Isn't Christ the fulfillment of the O.T. Dynasty?

Where do you people get this stuff? ^_^

Upvote 0

patricius79

Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree with Gods words concerning Christ as part of the divine Godhead, I address Jesus Christ as the Son of God, who of God is made both Christ and Lord

I agree with these as they show Christ with the Father

The blessed confession is that Jesus is the Son of God, who come out from God whom God made both Lord and Christ, so unto me there is one God, the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ.

Do you agree with the Catholic Church's doctrine of the Trinity?--that there is One God in Three Persons, and Three Equal Persons in One God?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Standing Up

On and on
Sep 3, 2008
Around about
✟66,235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2 Kings 10:13, Jeremiah 13:18, 1 Kings 15:13
Or 2 Chr 15:16
And also concerning Maachah the mother of Asa the king, he removed her from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove: and Asa cut down her idol, and stamped it, and burnt it at the brook Kidron.

1 Kings 15:13
And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.

Jer. 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Jer 13:18 Say unto the king and to the queen, Humble yourselves, sit down: for your principalities shall come down, even the crown of your glory.

Not very flattering title.

Upvote 0