✟19,429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Brothers and Sisters In Christ ~
I am asking for prayers for a dear friend, Lorraine, who is now in liver failure due to a doctor's error. She is now on a transplant list for a new liver. She went to a local, small town doctor who said she had diabetes and gave her a shot. That shot destroyed her liver as she did not have diabetes. I am not sure what medication was given. All I was told was that it was a medication that she shouldn't have been given. She nor her family do not go into detail about what's going on. They don't need to. We just want complete healing for her. Please pray that a liver (preferably from a live donor) will be found soon for this woman. I went to high school with her twins and she was my softball coach. She was very active in this small town and used to run a daycare out of her home until this health crisis. She is cared about by so many in this small town and by her large family. Please pray for complete healing for this wonderful woman. Also, pray for her family.
:groupray:
Thank you all in advance for your prayers.
God Bless.

Reactions: jsimms615

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear Brothers and Sisters In Christ ~
I am asking for prayers for a dear friend, Lorraine, who is now in liver failure due to a doctor's error. She went to a local, small town doctor who said she had diabetes and gave her a shot. That shot destroyed her liver as she did not have diabetes. Now she is on a transplant list for a new liver. Please pray that a liver (preferably from a live donor) will be found soon for this woman. I went to high school with her twins and she was my softball coach. She was very active in this small town and used to run a daycare out of her home until this health crisis. She is cared about by so many in this small town and by her large family. Please pray for complete healing for this wonderful woman. Also, pray for her family.
:groupray:
Thank you all in advance for your prayers.
God Bless.
Kinda wonder what kind of shot it would be for diabetes? insulin probably wouldn't do that. I will be in prayer for Lorraine.

Reactions: HopeSeeker
Upvote 0

HopeSeeker

Senior Veteran
Jul 4, 2006
✟19,429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Kinda wonder what kind of shot it would be for diabetes? insulin probably wouldn't do that. I will be in prayer for Lorraine.
I don't know exactly what was given to her. I was just told the doctor gave her some type of shot/medication that damaged her liver. It was some medication that she shouldn't have been given. That's all I know. She nor her family do not speak in detail about what's going on. They don't need to. We just want complete healing for her. She's not doing well and needs a transplant as soon as possible. Please continue to pray.
God Bless.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, I come before You this day, along side my brothers and sisters, lifting Lorraine, Your beloved child into Your Loving Arms. Father, You know the trouble that is upon her, the liver that is damaged by the error of man. Lord, renew her this day, let those around her see that is it not by man's hand that she is saved, but by the Lord God Almighty.
Lord, let our sister and her family find forgiveness for the wrong that has been done. Let them harbor no ill will towards this doctor. Move them beyond the anger and the bitterness that has been caused by this error. Father God, let no harm come to this woman, but use her and her life for Your Glory, to shine before others Your Mercy and Grace.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon6.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"
Father this twenty first day of Lent I pray for mercy . I pray for understanding and compassion. Please come to the aid of all in need as only You can do. In Jesus Name I Pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

angels23

Nov 20, 2006
United Arab Emirates
✟7,923.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Wel God can turn mistakes into Miracles, he's a real Wonder..God. Lord in Jesus name we stand with this lady in asking you for healing and let your mighty hand be streched out to her. Thank you that you're the same yesterday today and forever, and since you created the Liver, it's no big deal to heal it or provide another. In the name of Jesus. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Agreeing In prayer with the saints of God. Loraine I speak Healing into your body, that liver to be made whole. Father you are capable of giving her a brand new liver by causing the one she has all ready to work like it is suppose to, or you can bring in the LIVER she needs from the correct donor. LORD YOUR WILL BE DONE!
In Jesus name i pray and believe you have it all in control this very moment! Lord turn around this harm and like another believer said, turn it into a miracle.
AMEN! awaiting to hear the GOOD NEWS SOON!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums