Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, something I have been doing- I have been lifting up Justin Bieber and Britney Spears in prayer! Justin has a severe problem with facial paralysis and needs a healing, I have also been praying that he is able to lead many of his fans to Christ, he is a fireball for Christ! I also have been praying for Britney Spears, apparently she is now an atheist and needs help! I have also heard that she has bipolar disorder. If you wouldn't mind agree with me in prayer!

Lord God I lift up Justin Bieber to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in his current situation, I pray for complete healing and deliverance from his facial paralysis! I also pray that You would give Justin the wisdom and the right words to say to lead his fans to You, I pray for the salvation of all of his fans and also for supernatural strength and encouragement for Justin!

Lord I also lift up Britney Spears to You, I pray for her salvation and deliverance from atheism and also for her good health and deliverance from bipolar disorder, I pray for all symptoms to go right now in Jesus' name and also all depression and anxiety to also go right now in the name of Jesus! I claim Britney Spears and all of her fans for the kingdom of God in Jesus' name, I speak peace over Britney's mind and emotions in Jesus' name, and I also speak life over Britney now in Jesus' name!

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, something I have been doing- I have been lifting up Justin Bieber and Britney Spears in prayer! Justin has a severe problem with facial paralysis and needs a healing, I have also been praying that he is able to lead many of his fans to Christ, he is a fireball for Christ! I also have been praying for Britney Spears, apparently she is now an atheist and needs help! I have also heard that she has bipolar disorder. If you wouldn't mind agree with me in prayer!

Lord God I lift up Justin Bieber to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in his current situation, I pray for complete healing and deliverance from his facial paralysis! I also pray that You would give Justin the wisdom and the right words to say to lead his fans to You, I pray for the salvation of all of his fans and also for supernatural strength and encouragement for Justin!

Lord I also lift up Britney Spears to You, I pray for her salvation and deliverance from atheism and also for her good health and deliverance from bipolar disorder, I pray for all symptoms to go right now in Jesus' name and also all depression and anxiety to also go right now in the name of Jesus! I claim Britney Spears and all of her fans for the kingdom of God in Jesus' name, I speak peace over Britney's mind and emotions in Jesus' name, and I also speak life over Britney now in Jesus' name!

I have been making it a point to get on Justin's fan page and pray for him on there, it might help some of his fans!

Upvote 0