Not open for further replies.

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,835.00
Faith
Christian
people don't know what depression is. walk in my shoes, live in this body and you will know depression.
people get depressed over losing their jobs, over getting a divorce, over paying the bills. I wish I had those problems! I wish I had a wife, I wish I had a job. instead I'm a 24 year old still living my parents. I have bad eyesight, I'm overweight, I'm ugly, I have bad people skills . I have bad everything. you name it I have it . I don't consider myself normal. I'm a disgusting freak.

why would God do this to me? even murderers and rapists have life's. they even have wives. but me. when my parents die I'll be all alone in the world.

I've thought of suicide. but I'd probably fail at that too.

Upvote 0

lindart

Jun 6, 2011
USA
✟10,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mr Moe, I hear your pain. As I read your thoughts I am moved to write to you. I, too, deal with depression. The difference between you and me is that my depression stems from past mistakes that cannot be undone. So, I am everyday haunted by these repurcussions. I can only have peace in Jesus' forgiveness and promises. You, my friend, have your future ahead of you. You are depressed, IMO, because your desires are held hostage by your own choices. You are hurting yourself. Believe that God wants you to have life, a life of healthy choices that leads to happiness and fulfillment. Accept God's love for you as wonderfuly made. Take that first step towards what you believe God desires for you. Step out - not back in. Just one step at a time. Start excercising and eating as God would feed you, not the evil one. Keep looking for a job, I know its hard, but keep at it. Take a course in something that interests you. As you do this you will feel more comfortable in social situations. Friends and perhaps girlfriends will soon follow, all in God's perfect will and timing! Go forth, young man! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Jul 17, 2011
✟7,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
people with long-standing mental health issues are falling through the cracks. I know that i suffer greatly with my mental health and i cannot even be given a hospital stay due to lack of funding in my state. Im desperate and depressed and tired of battling MI.

I have MI friends that suffer the same thing. despair, discouragement. The meds dont really work. Many times they have made me and my friends worse off! To understand the suffering is difficult for those who dont suffer. I know people that cut and self-mutilate. This is in the Bible! Where the men in the graveyard cut themselves with rocks. Im convinced theres a demonic element to MI.

I ask you all to please lift up four sufferers. Myself, mike, john and sandy. My heart breaks at our suffering.

we are very sick and need gods healing love, BADLY!

May God bless you and yours

Upvote 0

lindart

Jun 6, 2011
USA
✟10,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I lift up all who suffer from MI for they need the peace and comfort that You alone can give. Hear their cry O Lord, and lift them from the mirey clay and set their feet upon Your Rock. Touch their hearts with Your love. I ask that that they would reach out to fellow Christians in their time of need.
You may PM me anytime. You and your friends don't have to suffer alone. Hugs

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jul 17, 2011
✟7,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, I lift up all who suffer from MI for they need the peace and comfort that You alone can give. Hear their cry O Lord, and lift them from the mirey clay and set their feet upon Your Rock. Touch their hearts with Your love. I ask that that they would reach out to fellow Christians in their time of need.
You may PM me anytime. You and your friends don't have to suffer alone. Hugs

thanks so much dear one. we are all in our 40s and 50s, having been afflicted all our lives. if we could just touch his hem,,,:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.