Prayer thread for those who are suicidal, depressed or any mental health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟145,037.00
Faith
Christian
Sorry to keep bothering everyone but my depression has come back. its not just one thing its many. its my loneliness my bad memories my inability to lose weight despite dong everything right. nothing ever seems to go right for me.

I spend most of my spare time either on the computer or watching movies to keep my mind occupied. but as soon as I switch off the loneliness and the depression come back.

sometimes I feel like God is somewhere else. there are 6 billion people in the world today. 6 billion people too take care of. why would god take any notice of an insignificant depressive like me.

I'm no prophet but I predict in the not to distant future I will just give up and throw in the towel, go back to my old ways or do something worse. that is one of my fears.

please continue to pray for me.

Upvote 0
Oct 23, 2011
✟15,177.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank God We Have This Kind Of Fellowship Bearing One Anothers Burdens. Just Think We Will All Spend Eternity Together. I Too Suffer From Depression On A Constant Basis. I Have So Much Sorrow But I Also Am Grateful For The Blessings God Gives Me. I Have 2 Kids That Live In Another State I Dont Get To See Hardly At All But Thank God Theyre Healthy. I Have The State Of Louisiana Trying To Convict Me On Unemployment Fraud Charges. I Have Not One Friend I Can Talk To. I Dont Have A Wife Or A Girlfriend. I Go To Churches Trying To Make A Friend But I Never Find One. Ive Been Unemployed Now For A Year And A Half. Im A Middle Aged Man And I Dont Have One Cent Saved For Retirement. About A Year Ago I Almost Died From A Staff Infection. Now I Too Have The Doctor Offices Calling Me To Pay The Bill Cause I Had To Health Insurance And No Job. My Bill For 1 Week Was 10,000. It Seems To Be Harder And Harder To Even Have The Energy To Even Get Out Of Bed Anymore.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Sorry to keep bothering everyone but my depression has come back. its not just one thing its many. its my loneliness my bad memories my inability to lose weight despite dong everything right. nothing ever seems to go right for me.

I spend most of my spare time either on the computer or watching movies to keep my mind occupied. but as soon as I switch off the loneliness and the depression come back.

sometimes I feel like God is somewhere else. there are 6 billion people in the world today. 6 billion people too take care of. why would god take any notice of an insignificant depressive like me.

I'm no prophet but I predict in the not to distant future I will just give up and throw in the towel, go back to my old ways or do something worse. that is one of my fears.

please continue to pray for me.

Thank God We Have This Kind Of Fellowship Bearing One Anothers Burdens. Just Think We Will All Spend Eternity Together. I Too Suffer From Depression On A Constant Basis. I Have So Much Sorrow But I Also Am Grateful For The Blessings God Gives Me. I Have 2 Kids That Live In Another State I Dont Get To See Hardly At All But Thank God Theyre Healthy. I Have The State Of Louisiana Trying To Convict Me On Unemployment Fraud Charges. I Have Not One Friend I Can Talk To. I Dont Have A Wife Or A Girlfriend. I Go To Churches Trying To Make A Friend But I Never Find One. Ive Been Unemployed Now For A Year And A Half. Im A Middle Aged Man And I Dont Have One Cent Saved For Retirement. About A Year Ago I Almost Died From A Staff Infection. Now I Too Have The Doctor Offices Calling Me To Pay The Bill Cause I Had To Health Insurance And No Job. My Bill For 1 Week Was 10,000. It Seems To Be Harder And Harder To Even Have The Energy To Even Get Out Of Bed Anymore.
May Christ be your Presence and peace, and provide for your needs of body, mind, and spirit.
God bless you both :crossrc:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.