Prayer for people today

Jan 18, 2015
✟19,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to thank the Lord for all the people who have or will come to accept Christ as their Savior today - Father, I don't know what it's taken in their individual lives to bring them to salvation, but I thank you for them. I pray you would strengthen them in their convictions and surround them with a strong support system of fellow believers, to help them along their faith walk into spiritual maturity. Help them believe in their heart of hearts in Your Word. Help them to know that they know that they know Your Word is true.

Lord, I also pray for all the people who will pass away today - Father, if they haven't accepted Christ as their Savior, I left them up to You and ask You to help. Please open their hearts to You and help them to see the truth. For the believers who will die today, I pray that You would be a strong comfort to their families and give them peace, knowing that their loved ones have come home to You.

Thank you, God for all that You've done and that You continue to do. In Jesus Christ's precious name. Amen.

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
praying-hands_zps953410d0.jpg

PRAYING!