✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you once again for all your prayers. :hug:

Update - Dad was a little stronger yesterday but had blood in his urine. The dementia was pretty bad yesterday to the degree that he didn't recognise me and was swearing at me. In all of that though I had to still give God the glory because I could decipher what he was saying to me in parts which would not have happened a couple of weeks ago. So prayer works. :)

I just wanted to thank everyone again for the fact that you have been keeping my dad lifted in prayer.

I will continue to keep you posted as to his progress. :hug:
May God bless you both :crossrc:

Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks again saints for all the prayers.

Dad has been discharged Friday and is back at home with his wife. I spoke to my Aunt (his sister) today and she said that he has improved to the degree that he was sat up by himself and recognised her, called her by name and also asked her whether she had brought him his favourite fruit. :)

Now that he is home I am hopefully going to try to see him whilst at home and just try to get him to discuss his salvation.

God is so so very good. :clap:

May the Lord continue to bless and keep each and every one of you. :groupray:

Upvote 0

Unclema0

Depressed but Faithful
Jan 18, 2015
✟226.00
Faith
Christian
May the lord heal you and bless you for you uphold the word of god as it is written (Honor thy father and thy mother) And as for your father may the lord make him see the error of being an atheist and even if he is one he is given mercy by god as it is written (Mathew 25:31-46 The son of man shall spilt the people of the whole world (including non believers) into two and he shall separate them from left to right and he shall allow the people on his right to enter his kingdom while the people on the left into eternal damnation. In the Name of the father, son and holy spirt :crossrc: :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you so much you guys.

I went to see Dad yesterday after church but he was sleeping. He has abit more colour to his skin. His wife said that one of her daughters had prayed for him the other night and at the end of the prayer she asked if he wanted to say 'Amen' with her. The progress thus far was that for the first time (possibly in the last 60 years) he eventually uttered 'Amen'. This is the man who would have refused to say such a thing when he was more compos mentis.

This is so encouraging, saints. I make a point of mentioning to him just how many people online are praying for him right now.

Thank you all for standing in agreement with me. :hug:'s

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.