I've Got a Secret ;-)
Oct 20, 2004
Georgia, USA
✟2,285.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
My sister's boyfriend's grandmother had to go into the hospital two weeks ago for a triple bypass. She was in ICU for four days, was in a recovery room for two, and then her lung collapsed and they had to rush her back to ICU. She's been back in a recovery room the last four days or so and we just got the call that she is now home and recovering well. Please keep her in your prayers as she is on up there in years and very very fragile bodied. But praise God her surgery was successful and she's now home! :clap:

seekfirst

Oct 11, 2004
Florida
✟298.00
Faith
Lutheran
fluffy_rainbow said:
My sister's boyfriend's grandmother had to go into the hospital two weeks ago for a triple bypass. She was in ICU for four days, was in a recovery room for two, and then her lung collapsed and they had to rush her back to ICU. She's been back in a recovery room the last four days or so and we just got the call that she is now home and recovering well. Please keep her in your prayers as she is on up there in years and very very fragile bodied. But praise God her surgery was successful and she's now home! :clap:
God is good!! I'm glad to hear she is doing better!!

Upvote 0