Poster girl for ISIS killed trying to escape ... Teenage Austrian Sabra Kesinovic

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Teenage Austrian 'poster girl for the Islamic State' killed by group for trying to escape | The Telegraph

An Austrian teenager who became a poster girl for the Islamic State has reportedly been beaten to death by the group after she was caught trying to leave Syria.
She appeared extensively in Isil propaganda material after leaving her native Vienna to join the group together with Sabina Selimovic, a 16-year-old friend.
Both Austrian women are now believed to be dead
She reportedly wrote home late last year telling family she wanted to return and that she has had enough of the extreme violence she witnessed every day.

isil-m_3509128b.jpg

Reactions: brinny

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm glad this made news. Perhaps it will be a forewarning to other girls stupid enough to think to follow in their footsteps.
I'm sure they'd had enough of the gang rape so as to want to leave the ISIS dogs as well. How could they be surprised this would be their fate.

Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Great news, two less ISIS terrorists to kill.
Or, to send back to America with their American passports so they can commit to a terrorist act on native soil.

There was reports in the news not that long ago about young American women leaving the U.S in order , in hopes, of becoming ISIS brides.
There's something seriously awry in the home life when that's something a young girl aspires to.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟174,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There's something seriously awry in the home life when that's something a young girl aspires to.

Agreed. I've met more than a few Bosnians (in particular) that had some seriously messed up home lives- and there was always a correlation between how much of the Islam they followed to how messed up things were. (I'd bet good money this girl and her friend are Bosnian.)

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
I can't celebrate this news. This was a kid who succumbed to propaganda and pressure. Having learnt the truth, she tried to run, and was beaten to death. I mean, i'm not crying into my keyboard, but it's sad that 16 year olds can be groomed in this way, and even more sad that they're murdered if they try to leave.

Upvote 0

Cerberus~Infinite

Sippin and smokin
Nov 23, 2015
Redneck, TX
✟1,632.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Certainly these girls were raised with a very rose colored view of Islam. It wasn't until they got there and witnessed it's application that saw the truth. Then it was too late.

Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There's a lot of rose colored propaganda being disseminated with regard to Islam. These girls didn't succumb to pressure, they wanted to rebel and find their own way and they went for it.

American girls were detained something like last year or the year before and they were minors leaving the U.S. trying to join up with ISIS. They never made it to the middle east but they sure did try.
There's something very wrong with young minds that hear the news about what ISIS does to Muslims, Christians, children, and then children, young girls, decide they want to run away from a free society and join with the one's making that kind of news. And it isn't pressure because these girls live in a free western society.

And I'm not celebrating their deaths. Rather, I'm not surprised they were killed but being that's what happened, at least no one is going to be a future victim of their mission on Jihad. For that I'm grateful. For that there is reason to celebrate. Their parents meanwhile mourn and that is a tragedy. But at least others won't for what could have been a mission these non-Muslim looking perfect undercover terrorists could have afforded in carnage in future. And that is a blessing.

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Certainly these girls were raised with a very rose colored view of Islam. It wasn't until they got there and witnessed it's application that saw the truth. Then it was too late.

Unfortunately, many in the US are wearing the same glasses, and if they have their way, it may too late for some of. . .

There's a lot of rose colored propaganda being disseminated with regard to Islam. These girls didn't succumb to pressure, they wanted to rebel and find their own way and they went for it.

I agree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟902,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Agreed. I've met more than a few Bosnians (in particular) that had some seriously messed up home lives- and there was always a correlation between how much of the Islam they followed to how messed up things were. (I'd bet good money this girl and her friend are Bosnian.)
With all due respect what on Earth does what city a person is from have to do with them being involved with ISIS and being killed for trying to escape?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟902,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know Bosnia is small, but I think it's a bit more than a city. Also, Bosnians are European muslims.
What does that have to do with anything? The fact that they are European.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
People having sympathy for Islam sometimes crosses the line into sympathy for Islamic terrorism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟902,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟174,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
With all due respect what on Earth does what city a person is from have to do with them being involved with ISIS and being killed for trying to escape?
With all due respect, their names mark them as likely being Bosnian, which is why I commented on it, as the article did not iirc- and I was directly responding to someone's post. Also, Bosnia is a Muslim country and not a city.

Based on some of the Bosnians I've known and met, I'm not at all surprised to hear a story about a Bosnian Muslim girl running away to ISIS and it ending badly for her. I was responding to a comment about the home life of people and making the connection that this particular culture plays a role in that.

Why? Trying to nit pick for a particular reason?

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The article did say they were the daughters of Bosnian refugees who had moved to Austria.
I'm glad this made news. Perhaps it will be a forewarning to other girls stupid enough to think to follow in their footsteps.
It might be about as effective as the movie Taken has been towards scaring girls straight. Which is to say, it may help, but there will always be those that brush it off.

Upvote 0