Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
US police have killed 967 people in 2016
http://www.killedbypolice.net/
tulc(US police killed 92 people in October and 5 people so far in November)

The link does show the race/ethnicity of the victims, though somewhat incomplete. Looks like a pretty good mix of white, black, and Latino, with a few Indians and Asians. Seems like police are killing everyone, not just blacks.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The link does show the race/ethnicity of the victims, though somewhat incomplete. Looks like a pretty good mix of white, black, and Latino, with a few Indians and Asians. Seems like police are killing everyone, not just blacks.
And that makes it OK?

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And that makes it OK?

That would be determined on a case by case basis. Blacks might take some comfort knowing that they aren't being targeted as many suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: Aryeh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That would be determined on a case by case basis. Blacks might take some comfort knowing that they aren't being targeted as many suppose.
How does Indians being targeted indicate Blacks aren't being targeted as many suppose?

• Agree
Reactions: Aryeh
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
maybe don't try to muddy the waters by invoking race in a discussion that isn't about race. That would give ME comfort.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How does Indians being targeted indicate Blacks aren't being targeted as many suppose?

Blacks are supposed to take comfort that they aren't the only ones being targeted by cops...

They should have a parade and make a day of it...

Meanwhile, they are bringing back the 60''s dogs testing the next phase of degenerate psychological waters...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yep... I figured by the end of December we will be around 1100...
Aww, when the election is finished, I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for police to over react and shoot some 9f the more extreme supporters of either or both sides.

If they can't top 1300 by years end, they're not trying.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK tulcinator, this is not a drill. This is a citizen's arrest post. Turn yourself into the nearest precinct for disturbing the peace with annoying posts. Take a large coffee to go with you, these things can take time.
...how large of a coffee are we talking here? :scratch:
tulc(doesn't like to get caught short. bad things...happen if he's caught short) :sorry:

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Aww, when the election is finished, I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for police to over react and shoot some 9f the more extreme supporters of either or both sides.

If they can't top 1300 by years end, they're not trying.

Oh yeah I forgot! (Seriously.)

Tulc had been reporting 2015 police kill rates, and several of us made an approximation the this year it would match the previous years average (around 1100.)

But, since this is an election year the number should be higher than previous years. Plenty of people are itching to go to jail for a person that doesn't care about them, and too many cops with military hand-me-downs will be ready to shoot first - out of fear of their lives, of course.

Yea... if they don't get to 1300 they aren't trying enough... much truth in jest.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.