Not open for further replies.

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, be appreciative and encouraging to the ones who are doing their job right :)
Are those the ones that know their fellow officers are, assualting, raping, and killing and not only do nothing to arrest them but defend them?

• Winner
Reactions: Aryeh
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Doctors kill about that many every day, every year.
Legally.
This thread isn't about doctors, if you'd like to discuss that feel free to post a thread about that. :wave:
tulc(thought the title alone would have been a clue) :)

• Agree
Reactions: SummerMadness
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,032.00
Faith
Atheist
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

ModCon

Jun 9, 2009
Ohio
✟7,816.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
US police have killed 197 people in 2015.
Killed By Police - 2015
tulc(thought this was news) :confused:
With the population of the USA, 197 across the nation isn't a lot. 500 in one city? That's a lot. Of course everyone ignores the 500, and screams about the 197, most of which are justified use of force. (I think they are shooting for 600 now.)
I'm not saying there are no bad. I have sided against police. But when the suspect pushes the issue to a split second life or death decision, I do tend to side with police.
Don't want to be shot? Don't push the issue on the street. Do as the police order. File a complaint in the office. You grab for something in your coat or pants after ignoring all commands, you're probably going to get shot.
So who you calling when a criminal affects your life? You say the police are out to kill people.
Also, I do believe the 197 are of all races, not just black. I believe more white people have been shot by police. But that doesn't fit the narrative.
197? We have 50 states, so break it down, 4 people in every state have been shot by police in 2015? Is that a lot? I look at individual incidents. That each person killed is an individual. They made decisions that ended up with them being killed by police. Did they do wrong? Did police do wrong? Each individual case matters. The facts matter. Police are not the problem. Thugs thinking they can do as they please are. When they are shot they expect people to fight against the police, no matter what the facts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With the population of the USA, 197 across the nation isn't a lot. 500 in one city? That's a lot. Of course everyone ignores the 500, and screams about the 197, most of which are justified use of force. (I think they are shooting for 600 now.)
I'm not saying there are no bad. I have sided against police. But when the suspect pushes the issue to a split second life or death decision, I do tend to side with police.
Don't want to be shot? Don't push the issue on the street. Do as the police order. File a complaint in the office. You grab for something in your coat or pants after ignoring all commands, you're probably going to get shot.
So who you calling when a criminal affects your life? You say the police are out to kill people.
Also, I do believe the 197 are of all races, not just black. I believe more white people have been shot by police. But that doesn't fit the narrative.
197? We have 50 states, so break it down, 4 people in every state have been shot by police in 2015? Is that a lot? I look at individual incidents. That each person killed is an individual. They made decisions that ended up with them being killed by police. Did they do wrong? Did police do wrong? Each individual case matters. The facts matter. Police are not the problem. Thugs thinking they can do as they please are. When they are shot they expect people to fight against the police, no matter what the facts.
didn't read the whole thread huh? Here's a quick tip: if you go to the page where your post shows up it would tell you US police have killed 60 people in October of this year. They killed 1208 people in 2015 and have killed 928 so far this year. When you've looked over the rest of this thread you might find some of the things you talked about have been addressed already.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.