✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
:help: :sigh: :( Hi everyone,
My husband and I are in a bad way over here. Within the last month my husband got laid off which was our only income because I was the SAHM to TJ. About 3 weeks after my husband got laid off our landlord who owns the duplex we live in decided to evict us because her mother her lives on the side of our apartment is frail and needs a full time caretaker to move into our apartment even though we were still paying on time, thanks to my mother-in-laws help, been there 15 mos. and we were excellent tenants never one complaint from her or anyone else at all. And sadly she did this at the worst time possible knowing hubby just got laid off and we had no income and we have our 18 mos. son to take care of. And because our one year lease ran out in April she decided for us to go month to month so we were tenants at will
So Jeff and I combined have been on 20 interviews combined in the last two weeks to three weeks and I have sent out about 100 resumes for both of us. And there have been two times were we were told by the temp agencies that it was in the bag and it was just a matter of tying up loose ends only to get calls the next day to hear "Sorry they decided to go with someone else just a little more qualified but they really did enjoy meeting with you".....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Then we finally find an apt. on the same road as we live and the landlord was great about the money situation but he honestly does not seems a bit unsure of how to be a proper landlord and the idea of boundaries.
And he has no access to a computer or any other resources to obtain a lease. So I am working on that. The apartment needs major work which we have no money for right now like the carpets are ripped to shreds and it stinks like cigarettes very badly which scares me because we have a 18 mos. old child. So I will have to rent a commercial machine, ozone machine, to get the smell out that is the smell of cigs. and dogs out since he has 2 big ones in there now. Have to find money to do that as well. The apartment has lead paint so I have to make sure it is not chipping at all. So in order for me to be sure the lead and cig. situation gets taking care of I will have to find someway to get ahold of a professional to fix the lead problem within like the next 2-3 weeks because we are on borrowed time here since our current landlord wants us out by mid August! Originally she told Jeff Aug.1st which was 2 weeks away at that time.
Sorry you all for the long, miserable, and self pity story here but bottom line is I was hoping for a prayer for us we could use one right now. Thank you everyone and thank you God.
Jenny Rombalski

AlyTigger

Jun 26, 2007
✟7,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
I know a little how you feel, though it wasnt that bad for us. :sorry:

I will pray for you, you can count on that! :groupray:
May God be with you and help you to make they choices and do the things that you need to.

Remember that 'Though i walk through the valley of death, i will fear no evil becuase YOU are with me' Take comfort in this promise, God has a plan for you in your life, He will get you through this trying time. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0