Please pray for our family...

Aug 19, 2007
✟7,632.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Two weeks ago, my mother passed away and I've been the strong one in the family, which is odd, because I was the closest to my mom. Anyway, my brother is not doing well at all, he can't eat or sleep and he seems to getting sicker and sicker. He took a bunch of sleeping pills tonight and that is keeping me up worried. My father and grandmother are upset and need comfort but I'm almost out of comfort to give everyone. I'm getting tired and sick, I miss my mom terribly and I need time to grieve. I can't push them aside for my own grief but it would be nice. Please help me. I'm not actually sure what to do in this situation.

:sleep:

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
you poor darling, i am so sorry you are going through this. i'm so sorry you lost your dear mom:cry: :cry:

dearest Lord Jesus, have mercy on this nice lady and bring healing and comfort to her weary heart. Father, i pray her brother will find strength in You and not burden his sister with more problems at such a time as this. Father, i thank You that this lady is asking for prayer. what else do we have, Lord? we have only You, Jesus. please wrap this family in your sweet embrace and help them as they work through their sorrows and pain. thank You, Lord Jesus. i love and praise You. amen.

Upvote 0