please pray for my health and healing...

RosemaryChildAtHeart

Mar 9, 2007
✟8,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ! :groupray:

I have fallen ill with a permanent virus/illness (or so it seems). I was ill for days and I was taking anti-viral medication that did not seem to help. When I started reading my bible and praying, I would open the New Testament randomly and I would land upon scriptures of Jesus healing the sick. I miraculously recovered very quickly and it seemed to have been a nightmare that was over. Something that was suppose to take 2-4 weeks to get over took me less than 5 days. I truly believe it is the beginning of a miracle for me. I do not want to believe the doctors prognosis.

I took a lab test when I had the illness but it tested negative for the virus but it is said to take a few weeks to show up in lab test results, which is odd to me. But never the less, I believe I am already healed in Jesus name, the Great physician, and I ask for the power of prayer in continuing to restore my health and allow for those tests to be negative forever more.

When Paul was in prison he did not know when he was or to ever leave but he wrote a letter and said "And one thing more: Prepare a guest room for me, because I hope to be restored to you in answer to your prayers". Likewise, power of prayer and continued faith, if it is God's will, in Jesus name I pray for my healing. Thank you for the abundant blessings you have given me Lord. Continue to use me as a tool to do thy work.

Amen. :amen:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums