Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Glory Seven thank you so much for your prayers. I am so touched in my spirit by your praying for me. Thank you and I thank My God for the blessings he has sent my way by your prayers. All your prayers. Honey You are so precious. May He bless you 100 fold for all you have done. God bless you sweetheart. I am so thankful for your prayers. Love and hugs Lady Marion

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you so much for your friendship and prayers. I pray that you will also feel better soon also. Bless you so much for your heart felt prayers. Thank you I appreciate them so much. Knowing that I have people caring enough to pray for me helps me to have that hope to hang in there just a little longer. God bless honey. Love and hugs Lady Marion

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Criada, you are such a dear dear sister in Christ. Thank you so much for praying for me. It helps me to have a glimmer of hope knowing that someone does care enough to lift my problems to the Lord. I am awaiting GOd to answer all the prayers the prayer warriors here have been praying for me. And you are one of them. God bless you dear heart. Love and hugs Lady Marion

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God bless you honey for caring for me. It is a blessing to meet you here and to have someone who cares praying for me. It gives me hope. Thank you so much. May His love and light shine upon you and your loved ones and may your prayers be answered also. God love you Love and hugs Lady Marion

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: :crossrc:
Dear Jesus, hear our prayers of agreement for LadyMarion52s condition to improve. Help her feel loved and supported Lord God. Help her daughter, brothers and son to be nudged by You, that in their conscience they will realize they need to show and give more love and concern towards their mother/sister. Loving God, please give this woman renewed sense of hope and a greater presence of Your love in her life.

LadyMarion52- thank you for your note of thanks and appreciation for praying for you and your needs. I am asking God to remember each prayer said and to be sure to remember and act on each and every petition. Join me in asking the Lord to please bring about change, blessings and increased health and hope to all those seeking His love and power and intervention in their lives. Amen.

Upvote 0

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Marion ~

I am so sorry that this is tearing you down. I am in an extremely similar situation, with playing the 2-years & counting waiting game with Social Security Disability. It DOES get unbelievably discouraging at times, I know that for a fact.

Please do whatever is necessary to get through. Pray, spend time in the Bible, listen to Christian music, spend more time on these boards with your brothers & sisters in Christ!

Are there people at your church you can talk to? Invite over to play a game or watch a movie? Can you talk to your Pastor on a regular basis? Join a church club or organization?

I'm looking for a sermon that my Pastor gave recently. I posted it on this board somewhere, and I can't find it right now. When I do, I'll put it on here for you!

With great love, and God bless....

:groupray: :pray:

I am having a lot of problems. I am physically and emotionally disabled. I have applied for SSI and it's been almost two years. A couple next door are helping me with the financial aspects and I am so appreciative but I want to be able to support my self. Please pray that SSI will help me. I am in so much pain and every month I have to beg for help for light bills etc. It's hard to live this way. I am not well at all and need healing also. We have contacted people who may help me fix the trailor i'm living in that when it rains it comes inside and floods the floors. So much needs fixing. I am unable to do it myself. I really need help financially. My family don't seem interested whether I do without or not. It's so discouraging. I said I would only pray for others on here but I am so sad and so lonely and desperatly need God to move on my behalf that I was hoping that if you would all pray for me God may have mercy on me and help. Thank you so much for your prayers. Please also pray that my daughter will take more of an interest in her mothers condition and notice I exist and my son and brothers too. Also one of my brothers just got out of prison. I am so afraid he is going to hurt another child. Please pray that God keep him from hurting any more children. Thank you. Love Lady Marion

Upvote 0

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Some excellent advice my Pastor has given in the past when you're faced with an impossible situation is:

1) DO NOT BE AFRAID ~ "Fear Not" is one of the great words recurring all through the Scriptures. "Fear Not" is what God said to Abraham, Joshua, & Gideon. It was David's counsel to Solomon. It was the angel's counsel to Daniel.

AND it is God's message to YOU ~ "Fear not, little flock" (Luke 12:32). "I will fear no evil, said the Psalmist" (23:4), "for Thou art with me"

2) STAND STILL ~ This means that all attempts at self-help must end. All activities of the flesh must cease. Stand still so you can hear God's voice.

3) EXPECT (SEE) GOD'S DELIVERANCE FROM YOUR DIFFICULTIES ~ Hebrews 11:29 tells us that it was "by faith they passed through the Red Sea", and faith is the opposite of sight. "see the salvation of the Lord" refers to physical sight. It was spiritual sight that Moses referred to, the exercising the eyes of the heart.

I hope this provides some help & comfort to you in your time of need. Read it & truly reflect upon it, because it is so true.

God bless.........

:groupray:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for sending so many to pray for sweet Lady Marion. She is such a blessing to so many others. I pray in the name of Our Lord Jesus christ that THY will is done in all areas of her life. Move her children to want to help her and just spend time with her. Work in the heart of her brother who's been given another chance, and keep him from all evil. Heal her according to THY will so that she may be a testimony for others in need and help her to meet her financial obligations (including the roof repairs) with plenty left over. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums