Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, please help this sister in need. I pray that she will get the help she needs from SSI. I ask that You will send someone to fix her trailor so the rain doesn't come in and flood the floors. Remind her children that they have a mother. Lay it heavily on their hearts that they may come and visit and even help out some. Lord, I pray for her son, that You will heal him of his problem so he will never hurt another child again. I pray that You will bless this dear lady and help her, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Angelrose

Aug 29, 2007
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello my name is AngelRose,
I have had so many things happen to me I could write a book, but guess what even though I had been sick and operations at times, and out of a job, and so so much more God saw me though, yes I cried many tears wondering where God was, so to encourage you I have poems I have written, and hope to someday get them publish or have someone record them but they need music to be put to them, smile anyway the book will be called From God to Me to You with Love
Here is one of the poems and I hope it will encourage you to just hold on to Him and faith, okay
You Brought Me Through

You brought me through the trials and pain, and now it is my turn to thank you again. Lord how good it is to serve and worship you. I only wish that more people would come to love you too.

My mountains seem so high, that they could reach the sky, I tried to figure it out, but then again my mind would sometimes doubt. I can't imagine how you must have felt when I had so much doubt, and knowing that you had the answers all the time you really wanted me stop the doubt.

The little voice inside my mind made me realize it was time. The Lord has rescued me from the enemy’s hands and now I am healed once again. I thought to myself, this must be the reason you brought me through so I can testify and be a witness to all the good things that can you do.

Upvote 0

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am having a lot of problems. I am physically and emotionally disabled. I have applied for SSI and it's been almost two years. A couple next door are helping me with the financial aspects and I am so appreciative but I want to be able to support my self. Please pray that SSI will help me. I am in so much pain and every month I have to beg for help for light bills etc. It's hard to live this way. I am not well at all and need healing also. We have contacted people who may help me fix the trailor i'm living in that when it rains it comes inside and floods the floors. So much needs fixing. I am unable to do it myself. I really need help financially. My family don't seem interested whether I do without or not. It's so discouraging. I said I would only pray for others on here but I am so sad and so lonely and desperatly need God to move on my behalf that I was hoping that if you would all pray for me God may have mercy on me and help. Thank you so much for your prayers. Please also pray that my daughter will take more of an interest in her mothers condition and notice I exist and my son and brothers too. Also one of my brothers just got out of prison. I am so afraid he is going to hurt another child. Please pray that God keep him from hurting any more children. Thank you. Love Lady Marion

Father God, You know the depth and details of this situation. I come in agreement as another added to the plus three who are where you are with us. These will be protected and Satan will not rob or cause more harm in these lives in Jesus Name. Draw them to You and bless them as needed according to thy ways. Heal and renew. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
dear Jesus, you know the needs of Your daughter. Father, bring comfort to her heart. let her children be loving and caring toward their mom, helping her with everything. lay it on their hearts, Lord. thank You for Marion's neighbors, Lord.

Father, please be the judge in Marion's case and help her to get the disability that she needs. watch over her brother also and keep him out of trouble, Lord. only You can reach him, Lord. i pray he is healed of his problems. i ask in accordance with Your perfect will, Lord, and in Jesus name. amen.
God bless you and thank you so much for your prayers they mean so much to me. Love Lady Marion

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God, please help this sister in need. I pray that she will get the help she needs from SSI. I ask that You will send someone to fix her trailor so the rain doesn't come in and flood the floors. Remind her children that they have a mother. Lay it heavily on their hearts that they may come and visit and even help out some. Lord, I pray for her son, that You will heal him of his problem so he will never hurt another child again. I pray that You will bless this dear lady and help her, In Jesus Name, Amen
Thank you so much for your heart felt prayers. God bless you for caring. Thank You Love Lady Marion

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello my name is AngelRose,
I have had so many things happen to me I could write a book, but guess what even though I had been sick and operations at times, and out of a job, and so so much more God saw me though, yes I cried many tears wondering where God was, so to encourage you I have poems I have written, and hope to someday get them publish or have someone record them but they need music to be put to them, smile anyway the book will be called From God to Me to You with Love
Here is one of the poems and I hope it will encourage you to just hold on to Him and faith, okay
You Brought Me Through

You brought me through the trials and pain, and now it is my turn to thank you again. Lord how good it is to serve and worship you. I only wish that more people would come to love you too.

My mountains seem so high, that they could reach the sky, I tried to figure it out, but then again my mind would sometimes doubt. I can't imagine how you must have felt when I had so much doubt, and knowing that you had the answers all the time you really wanted me stop the doubt.

The little voice inside my mind made me realize it was time. The Lord has rescued me from the enemy’s hands and now I am healed once again. I thought to myself, this must be the reason you brought me through so I can testify and be a witness to all the good things that can you do.
Thank you for sharing with me. That poem is so beautiful and heart felt. God bless you for caring. Love Lady Marion

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God, You know the depth and details of this situation. I come in agreement as another added to the plus three who are where you are with us. These will be protected and Satan will not rob or cause more harm in these lives in Jesus Name. Draw them to You and bless them as needed according to thy ways. Heal and renew. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name Amen.
Thank you so much for your prayers and care. I really appreciate them. May God bless you. Love Lady Marion

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:
Jesus, we thank You for LadyMarion52 and her prayers for us and all who leave petitions here. Please continue to watch over her and bless her life.

Thank You Lord for providing the neighbors who are helping her out financially and Lord please bless them for the good they have done, are doing and will do.

Help LadyMarion to be thankful to You for all she has and please continue to hear her prayers and answer them, Lord.

Lord, help her with the disability claim,and may she get a good disability attorney who will help her appeal. Lord, let her have the ability to present her case and be accepted for SSI. Lord, hear us.:crossrc:

Lord, help her to keep seeing her doctors and getting her medical records so she may have evidence of her disability. Help her have the courage and might from the HOly Spirit to continue with courage each day.

Please help this woman find comfort from others who are caring and bless her family and help them remember her, Lord, when she feels forgotten.

God, send resources, comfort, hope and a friend or two to help her through her toughest of days. Amen.
:groupray: :crossrc: :hug: :pray: :angel: :groupray: :bow:

Jesus, Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen.:wave:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord help our sister and
Bless her and grant and give
Her your love and care
Uplift her to you amen
Thank you so much for your prayers. They are so helpful. When you know that someone is praying for you and someone cares what happens in your life it makes your heart just come alive with thankfulness to the Lord for all of you guys. God bless you love and hugs Lady Marion

Upvote 0