Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am having a lot of problems. I am physically and emotionally disabled. I have applied for SSI and it's been almost two years. A couple next door are helping me with the financial aspects and I am so appreciative but I want to be able to support my self. Please pray that SSI will help me. I am in so much pain and every month I have to beg for help for light bills etc. It's hard to live this way. I am not well at all and need healing also. We have contacted people who may help me fix the trailor i'm living in that when it rains it comes inside and floods the floors. So much needs fixing. I am unable to do it myself. I really need help financially. My family don't seem interested whether I do without or not. It's so discouraging. I said I would only pray for others on here but I am so sad and so lonely and desperatly need God to move on my behalf that I was hoping that if you would all pray for me God may have mercy on me and help. Thank you so much for your prayers. Please also pray that my daughter will take more of an interest in her mothers condition and notice I exist and my son and brothers too. Also one of my brothers just got out of prison. I am so afraid he is going to hurt another child. Please pray that God keep him from hurting any more children. Thank you. Love Lady Marion

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Almighty Father, I ask You in the name of Jesus Christ to bless our beloved sister with stable finances and good health as well as joyful family relationships! Thank You Lord!

[FONT=&quot]"My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).[/FONT]

Upvote 0

HopeSeeker

Senior Veteran
Jul 4, 2006
✟19,429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all this. I just got on Disability a few months ago after waiting the 2 years. Have you appealed all denials? Where are you standing with Social Security? Awaiting meeting with judges? If so, you may want to hire a lawyer to help to get approved. They only get paid if you get accepted. I know how hard it is to accept help from others. We'd rather support ourselves; which is natural. But when you're sick, you have no choice. My family, besides my mother, is also not very understanding about my health. It seems the people we thought would stand by our sides are the ones that leave us first. My heart goes out to you. Praying for you. Praying God give you peace and strength now and always.
God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Almighty Father, I ask You in the name of Jesus Christ to bless our beloved sister with stable finances and good health as well as joyful family relationships! Thank You Lord!

[FONT=&quot]"My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).[/FONT]
Thank you so much for the heart felt prayers. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. It's so appreciated. Love Lady Marion

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
May God bless you, and move on your behalf.
Thank you so much for the heart felt prayers. Please keep me in your prayers. I really appreciate them so much. i need all those prayers. You are all blessings to me. Love and hugs Lady Marion

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Thank you so much for your prayers. I know they are heart felt and I am so appreciative of them all. May God bless. Love Lady Marion

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am having a lot of problems. I am physically and emotionally disabled. I have applied for SSI and it's been almost two years. A couple next door are helping me with the financial aspects and I am so appreciative but I want to be able to support my self. Please pray that SSI will help me. I am in so much pain and every month I have to beg for help for light bills etc. It's hard to live this way. I am not well at all and need healing also. We have contacted people who may help me fix the trailor i'm living in that when it rains it comes inside and floods the floors. So much needs fixing. I am unable to do it myself. I really need help financially. My family don't seem interested whether I do without or not. It's so discouraging. I said I would only pray for others on here but I am so sad and so lonely and desperatly need God to move on my behalf that I was hoping that if you would all pray for me God may have mercy on me and help. Thank you so much for your prayers. Please also pray that my daughter will take more of an interest in her mothers condition and notice I exist and my son and brothers too. Also one of my brothers just got out of prison. I am so afraid he is going to hurt another child. Please pray that God keep him from hurting any more children. Thank you. Love Lady Marion
:pray: for you and may God be with you and bless you ya!

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Jesus, you know the needs of Your daughter. Father, bring comfort to her heart. let her children be loving and caring toward their mom, helping her with everything. lay it on their hearts, Lord. thank You for Marion's neighbors, Lord.

Father, please be the judge in Marion's case and help her to get the disability that she needs. watch over her brother also and keep him out of trouble, Lord. only You can reach him, Lord. i pray he is healed of his problems. i ask in accordance with Your perfect will, Lord, and in Jesus name. amen.

Upvote 0